T-Mobile Sidekick LX - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

6.6
6.2
6.3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-07-13 15:57 from t7Fv - click to readTo make it work on other countries (I've tried it in Albania and Kosova) follow these steps:
1. After you start you phone, go to Settings > Sim Center
2. Then, if your SIM allready has a PIN just change it. if it dosn't have then create one. Change it
3. Now you should be able to see the network bars on the upper right side. If so, proceed.
4. Now go again to Settings > Network Options. Scroll down and select Rescan and Select Manually.
Select your operator. Thats it.

• 2009-07-29 15:45
  • mD69

1. After you start you phone, go to Settings > Sim Center
Select your operator. Thats it.

Hope it helps :)

• 2009-07-23 23:41
  • p@KB

> In reply to prodigal @ 2009-05-26 07:20 from RGHe - click to readhow do you make this phone work in other countries?

• 2009-07-13 15:57
  • t7Fv

I got this phone. it got a code, each time I try to put a sim card, it ask me the code. please help me to find this code my mail is

• 2009-06-17 04:19
  • 9HEd

> In reply to dreonz25 @ 2009-05-25 01:45 from uSWB - click to readi have a friend using this phone here(at phils).

• 2009-05-26 07:20
  • RGHe

well i got a hold og this phone yesterday and it was offered to me in such a very low price but this baby will not work in asia! I'm from the Philippines and im very confident with our Filipino phone technicians here.. but they're having a hard time figuring out this phone! the swivel display mechanism is scary! like it could fly away anytime you move it! haha! it's also too long to be place on your pocket.. it's like a mini version of Sony PSP.. haha! well still im hoping i'll be able to get a use of this phone!

hi to everyone!

Gsmarena Rockz!

• 2009-05-25 01:45
  • uSWB

i like this phone.....
how to open my gprs???

• 2009-05-24 07:24
  • RKnC

Hi guys can any one please tell me that does it work with indian sim:-):-) and what would be it's cost in indian rupees:-):)

• 2009-04-22 19:20
  • ji{R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-04-06 23:32 from n{5Q - click to readnot very serious because in asia recomendabla no t-mobile and would only serve to send text messages and calling ... greetings

• 2009-04-16 01:34
  • PYTy

i really want this phone
but,, can i use that in indonesia??
cause my brothers want to give me that. . .
so please help me nd repply via email at rachel.thea@yahoo.com
thanks

• 2009-04-10 08:30
  • w7ha

hey :D :D
i really want a sidekick :D
i could get one from ebay for 220 euro from HongKong
do you think it is worth it and would it be safe getting it from China ??
PLEASE HELP guys :D :D

• 2009-04-06 23:32
  • n{5Q

does this phone needed a sim card or not?

• 2009-03-23 08:47
  • vxpZ

im getting this phone today im really excited but at the same time im worried that is not gonna work really well

• 2009-03-19 21:15
  • 0fMJ

I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE this phone. the internet is pretty fast, texting is soo easy on the smooth keyboard, and the camera served as my own "digitaL" camera for a couple months too! this phone serves as my mini computer because of the instant messaging services as well. i don't really have anything bad to say about this phone other than it randomly crashing when you have too many things running at once.

i COMPLETELY recommend this to anyone who is thinking of buying one. and don't worry if it breaks, t-mobile has exceptional customer service and will replace it within three days.
you can't go wrong with this phone. love love love it.

• 2009-02-14 22:45
  • 0f$T

Plz help me! I need a iwireless phone that has a sim card, i deal locally only, plz help me anything will contact me at whydioo2@yahoo.com

• 2009-02-13 05:09
  • Ti5s

I've had mine for a year and a half. going to upgrade to either the Memoir or the Curve cuz I dropped it a lot so its pretty beat up. But I never used a phone case and have dropped mine on concrete dang near everyday cuz I work in a warehouse so I'd say it was pretty durable. No scratches or cracks in the screen, just scapes and scratches around the edges.

• 2009-02-09 01:20
  • ThQq

This type is better than sidekick 3...

• 2009-01-18 14:46
  • 0wSU

Anyone having problems getting ringtones on their phone? It keeps saying unsupported media type

• 2009-01-10 00:42
  • R0Kg

> In reply to vani altomonte @ 2009-01-04 15:10 from PSkU - click to readhonestly im very hard on my phones...i had to buy mine off of craigslist since the phone i upgrded to i broke. so i completely understand ur need for a durable phone. like my posting said ive had mine for 4 months...the only thing that has happened to mine is normal wear and tear...ive dropped it a few times and nothing happens.

• 2009-01-08 00:41
  • Gyij
Total of 127 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile Sidekick LX.