T-Mobile Tap - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

6.5
6.3
6.3

When i saw this phone made by Huawei. I only have one idea. It's don't buy it. I told myself.

• 2010-08-20 10:02
  • jRhI

Hi my name is josh and im a owner of the t-mobile Tap. Well im just gonna say its a very slow ass phone, when u text it takes its sweet time,the web browsing is very very slow...i never had that problem with my blackberry. AND I DID SPEND MY MONEY ON A PHONE THAT WASNT WORTH IT...If i could find a new software for it and its fast then i would get it dont hold back! L8ER

• 2010-07-26 02:59
  • 4r8J

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-03-27 07:21 from 4xpb - click to readthere is qwerty just when u text turn the fone to the left and itll make texting easier and faster.

• 2010-07-19 16:47
  • kxbw

God I hate this phone. It causes more problems than any phone i have come across

• 2010-07-04 05:44
  • 02xF

it has Im for all instant messengers, it has a radio its inexpensive, and i like mine lol

• 2010-07-03 19:21
  • 4r8I

okay so im thinking about getting this phone for my birthday, but i was looking on youtube at what people think about it and i was wondering if its any good! because i seen where when you turn it on it takes a min. and i hope the whole phone aint slow!, is it?

• 2010-06-21 02:58
  • k$LF

Justt Got This Phonee , And Its Not Bad . But I Need To No Is There A Way Too Put A Lock Code On Itt ?

• 2010-06-08 23:13
  • qi$Z

I do not see the "IM" section in the messaging menu. So I guess this does not have AIM although T-mobile's site says it does. Do I need to have the data feature active in order to view this?

• 2010-06-08 15:51
  • Thuv

This phone does NOT have Wi-Fi. At least my Canadian Wind Mobil version. (which is the same anyway). It's an ok phone, but there are better. For 90 bucks off Wind Mobile, it's worth it though.

• 2010-05-28 00:54
  • j2mX

Hello. I just got the Tap last night, and I relatively like it. Although I can not for the life of me figure out how to enter a new word into my t9 dictionary. can anyone please help me?
Please email me at Kibbyislauren@hotmail.com
Thank you.

• 2010-05-27 20:58
  • k7AD

can i get replacement parts for this phone my lcd screen broke

• 2010-05-17 19:27
  • R1we

does this phone has a wifi and if has how to acess it pls reply me

• 2010-05-13 14:02
  • kMc5

> In reply to cmogo @ 2010-03-12 17:41 from 5Dpp - click to readit does have wifi.

• 2010-05-02 16:07
  • q{sp

this phone rocks

• 2010-04-28 23:59
  • Qa1}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-01-12 22:04 from GEwN - click to readJust got the phone, still trying it out.

There is only T9, no QWERTY. a little hard to text. maybe i need more time to get used to it.

• 2010-03-27 07:21
  • 4xpb

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-12-16 19:25 from q{rg - click to readDear Sir,

Would you please le me know the T-Mobile Tap which brands or models of headset hands free wil be compatible??? Thank you

Best regards
David
david95tw@hotmail.com

• 2010-03-26 18:00
  • ivvS

Dear Sir Madam,

We would like to undersatnd what's model or Brand of the headset hands free will compatible with T-Mobile TAP. Please let us have you confirmation and reply soonest. Thank you

Best regards,
David Wu
david95tw@hotmail.com

• 2010-03-26 17:43
  • ivvS

> In reply to cmogo @ 2010-03-12 17:41 from 5Dpp - click to readit says all the specifications here u retard y the hell do u ask if it says no

• 2010-03-24 16:51
  • jR%K

Frustrating, slow, unresponsive, and a pathetic excuse for an interface is how I felt when I first pulled the phone out of the box. 1 week later, I'm used to the slow response for txting, and have to use a stylus for accuracy. Relatively simple, user friendly phone, but annoying as hell when it comes to the screen lock and how the hell do I enter my SIM unlock code when the digit display doesn't prompt on boot-up?! All in all, I expect more from a $130 phone, even if it is from Wind Mobile, Toronto, CA.

• 2010-03-17 21:41
  • q}ia

Please can anyone tell me if the phone has a wifi

• 2010-03-12 17:41
  • 5Dpp
Total of 103 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile Tap.