T-Mobile Vairy Touch II - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

5.7
5.2
5.5

I just got the t-mobile vairy touch II from my sister. Im a bit of a technophobe so this might sound stupid but i cannot see a connection port for earphones, can somebody help me please?

• 2014-07-02 23:05
  • pwfN

> In reply to unknown @ 2012-11-24 20:30 from 3a5x - click to readI love the t mobile vairy touch 2

• 2014-01-04 22:03
  • B{3q

> In reply to IAmAmbah @ 2012-11-29 22:16 from sX1{ - click to readu need a bit help vith ather battery ,,,just teak another battery from any fon,or cameara,,pot the conection vith some wire (all three connections poot thogether),then charge your fon,ontil its upload all 100%,and few secunds more .then teak off this help battery,and ur fon will be able charge by hem salfe.....:)

• 2013-12-13 07:00
  • Lecb

the touch pad of the tmobile vairy touch 11 not working properly. there is no spares available sri lanka and any link to find it.

• 2013-11-21 02:13
  • IWTS

> In reply to anup @ 2013-10-31 09:24 from uNVK - click to readThe touch on my phone is not working

• 2013-11-18 17:02
  • kaJ%

How to repair my corrupt operating system

• 2013-10-31 09:24
  • uNVK

my touch screen alsow doesnt work at all, it a really bad phone

• 2013-10-13 13:40
  • nFBd

What the unlock network password?

• 2013-08-24 16:53
  • nGGF

the phone is just rubbish.ma friend got me one from the uk.its either the touchsreen gets stuck or memory card slot issue and i noticed the phone do refuse to work whenever d room temperature is high also the power button was always sticking down.

• 2013-05-28 08:45
  • ftV7

My touch screen is not work

• 2013-05-18 18:51
  • U{xY

How can i put french language on the phone?

• 2013-05-06 16:31
  • Na0Q

Rubbish phone
no internet
won't let you download picture messages
nothing to do on it apart from games
can't change the volume on it

• 2013-04-28 14:35
  • m79s

The best phone i ever have..... spec not enough though but it's pretty good.....

• 2013-03-21 21:48
  • Kh2i

its soo bad phone i have t mobile vairy touch II no android no google no gps and no wifi - wirlles

• 2013-03-12 18:24
  • nw$}

i hv t-mobile vairy touch II........itx a gud loooking cellphone......bt hv few functions.....slow loudspeaker,doesn't support push message...have'nt any security lock :@

• 2013-02-24 13:54
  • KIIf

good

• 2013-02-18 14:40
  • NwL9

I have had the T Mobile Vairy Touch 2 for 2 1/2 years and I haven't found it too bad, except that the screen is very hard to see in sunlight and the font can't be increased in size.

But it stopped working last night and I couldn't turn it on at all. Tried charging it and nothing, so I suspect that the battery has gone, has it hasn't been dropped or anything. If anyone has a battery they could let me have or sell, please let me know. There are many phone contacts and a few photos I would like to try and take off the phone. Many Thanks

• 2013-01-19 15:27
  • 0Fps

Worst phone, u really have to go half way up the screen to touch the bottom button... the touch pad is messed up, camera is bad and the speaker isn't all that loud, slow net!.. I wudnt recommend this phone for anyone!

• 2013-01-08 05:54
  • Re2Z

The same this happened to my phone, If I want to click the bottom I have to click half way up my screen! Go to your nearest tmobile store and ask about it!

• 2012-11-29 22:16
  • sX1{

I have this phone I brought it last December and its been hell ever since, touch screen is terrible. Internet is slow. You have to pay for games. No apps. Twitter doesn't work. If you are thinking of buying this phone I suggest you don't.

• 2012-11-27 22:20
  • 3GAY
Total of 266 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile Vairy Touch II.