T-Mobile Vairy Touch II - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

5.7
5.2
5.5

> In reply to JJJJJ @ 2010-07-24 14:39 from 3HP0 - click to readyou have to reformat to fat 32 for sd micro to be readable

• 2010-07-26 22:03
  • pKNn

i bought a the t-mobile vairy touch II a month ago so i decided to buy a micro sd card (2GB)but it doesn't seem to detect it and it doesn't work i just wated 5.99 what do i do?

• 2010-07-24 14:39
  • 3HP0

Is there access to the internet and can i use files such as:pdf,word?

• 2010-07-10 12:27
  • 0UZK

• 2010-07-10 12:17
  • 0UZK

> In reply to 3x3cut10n3r @ 2010-07-08 18:16 from 32Gq - click to read"...there is only one problem: hands-free, usb-cable and charger connects through the same port."

My advice - you can always use a BT handsfree/headset, and if you connect the sync cable to you PC's USB port it serves both for charging and synchronisation of the phone.

• 2010-07-09 08:23
  • SnLf

the screen of this phone is enough sensitive to write texts, to dial numbers, etc. allthough it some times is bit slow to react. the phone menu is plain and simple and unfortunetly can't be edited by user. mp3 player is as simple as phone itself. camera works well. screen is bit to dark in daylight. there is only one problem: hands-free, usb-cable and charger connects through the same port.

• 2010-07-08 18:16
  • 32Gq

Does this phones screen works good i mean does it is sensitive enough? cause i dont really like to type a letter or number many times ,like the chinese i phone! so can u answer me because i dont know to buy or not it and that thing(screen sensitivity)is really important for me
I appreciate your help

• 2010-07-07 14:41
  • 0U@u

Does it's screen is sensitive cause i don't really like to type a letter or a number many times ?any answer please cause i dont know to buy or not it.because that thing(screen sensitivity)is really important for me!?
I appreciate your help

• 2010-07-07 14:37
  • 0U@u

How do you get of the back?

• 2010-07-05 22:30
  • pJfI

how do I turn off the annoying click sound the camera makes on a T-Mobile Vairy text

• 2010-07-01 13:13
  • iIRJ

My god I wish people would stop moaning about this phone, for under £30 I think it's great and also it accepted my 4GB Micro SDHC memory card which my other phone didn't. I love it.

• 2010-06-29 14:05
  • 39BA

its a great phone but lacks features. i recently gave this to my mum as i have upgraded to an acer f1 around 600 dollars worth of a smartphone which is 10x better than any iphone

• 2010-06-26 20:28
  • 0R}2

does it have tv........?......

• 2010-06-26 12:29
  • fwfS

Just got mine. It is sold in Bulgaria under the brand name of "Fan Phone 1948" - a limited edition series with red colored casing, dedicated to the football champions team "C.S.C.A.".

Screen is quite responsive to touch. Menus are intuitive and appear quickly. Audio from the internal speaker is VERY loud. The screen is great indoors and acceptable - at sunlight. Ringtone could be heared from afar, and there is no problem to assign your own MP3 for a ringtone. Camera despite being 2MP has rather basic quality at daylight and is useless in dark rooms (no flash light). Strangely enough videorecording is OK.
The specification list here says that the phone does not support JAVA - this is not true! Not only that you can install almost any touch-screen JAVA game developed for Samsung Omnia I or for LG KU990, but also the built-in internet browser is the latest OperaMini which works just great!
No problem with Bluetooth file exchange as well as pairing with my Pulsar BT stereo headset.
MP3 playback is pretty good, however the included wired headset is rather basic and the sound is somewhat 'pitched'. No problem with the BT stereo thought.
It's my first day of usage so I still can't tell how much the battery will last but for now - after three steady hours of testing the battery bar has decreased by not more than 1/4, meaning the I may have 3 more days before I need to recharge.
As a whole the phone seems sturdy built with no cracking sounds if pressed and twisted, with nice back plate resembling (guess who?) the iPhone design.
The only drawback so far are the two touch buttons under the screen which are not that responsive as I would prefer - one needs to press them really hard and right on top in order to get them working.
Personally I give this phone 7.5/10 mainly because of the poor camera performance and the not reliable wired headset in the package. At least 1GB memory card would have been a nice touch too, but there was no card included, so I had to buy one by myself. On the other hand the SunDisk 8GB class4 microSD worked seamlessly with the device.
This said only one question remained - I could find nowhere the phone specifications about the supported video files formats. Obviously one choice is MP4 since this is the format the camera shoots to, but any other option could be helpful since the screen is relatively large for such cheap device (got mine for USD55, no plan required).

• 2010-06-17 23:29
  • ph3q

can i get youtube on it ?

• 2010-06-15 16:48
  • 95H9

Does this phone have the internet or email?

• 2010-06-06 21:46
  • nERK

does the t-mobile vairy touch 2 come with a stylus and wifi?

• 2010-06-06 20:54
  • 3HV9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-05-29 17:26 from 0F4q - click to readNope, afraid not. It's quite standard, but still rather good however.

• 2010-06-02 01:43
  • 32PR

micro sd up to 2??? SUCKS!!!!!!!!

• 2010-06-02 00:10
  • k7Pe

I have just ordered this phone, it will be able to be used with my own sim card (tmobile) wont it? Thanks

• 2010-06-01 14:39
  • myDL
Total of 270 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile Vairy Touch II.