T-Mobile Vairy Touch II - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

5.7
5.2
5.5

Terrible.Unresponsive touchscreen has but me off all touchscreen phones forever. My other phone got waterlogged in December and i need a cheap phone fast so i got this and these 6 months have been hell. You cannot watch videos on Youtube or access twitter. It is boring and the headphones break easily.
Only thing good about it: Eye Catching and Cheap.

• 2012-05-28 19:36
  • 3GAY

why can not view the video on youtube with this phone(VAIRY TOUCH ll)?!?

• 2012-05-18 23:19
  • gIQ4

> In reply to lightbeing @ 2012-04-17 17:20 from nIBx - click to readdefault pass is 0000

• 2012-05-06 21:49
  • JiGU

help me get aircel pocket internet settings for this phone

• 2012-04-20 10:36
  • Khur

> In reply to zain @ 2012-03-27 09:47 from ITVY - click to readI have just bought one on EBAY UK. I am interested in the answer about the pin. Do I have to know this password on my phone,which is a T-MOBILE/VIRGIN mobile phone? Also, later, I want to upgrade to one with LAN,but I do not mind WAP. It is much easier to use on a mobile. I need the phone for my banking and that is why I will have to upgrade the phone and give this one to my husband. So is this password necessary when you get the phone?

• 2012-04-17 17:20
  • nIBx

> In reply to zain @ 2012-03-27 09:47 from ITVY - click to readi am using etisalat and still can't use the JAVA and WNW. help please.

• 2012-03-27 16:45
  • fsVb

I am Ayo from Nigeria.I like the phone but unable to use the JAVA. It keep asking me to slot in the T-MOBILE SIM, which i don not have. Can some help PLEASE!!!!!

• 2012-03-27 16:20
  • fsVb

> In reply to 2aside @ 2012-02-10 15:56 from mEak - click to readhey alllll guyzz i have also this phone and u all say that we dnt no the password its password is 1122 type it than you.....

• 2012-03-27 09:47
  • ITVY

Hello guys Can somebody help me? What website shall I go on to see how much my phone is worth iv looked on Mazuma Mobile and TopDollarMobile and still can not find out. Will you tell me what else i can look on to find out please?

• 2012-03-23 19:35
  • mqS{

what is his password of mobile phone code momery code security code

• 2012-03-11 07:17
  • KIAP

zte-g n281

• 2012-02-27 08:14
  • uZa%

iv got 2arrows on the tool bar at the top a yellow and blue dose anyone know what thay are

• 2012-02-25 23:41
  • JCiY

unable to use the (java and WNW). please can someone help me out.

• 2012-02-10 15:56
  • mEak

when you first get it its gtat co of it being ew and stuff. when you use internet, it doesnt let you use, facebook, youtube and ect....... you have to unlock it. when you downloa games from a pc o it, it doent work. it comes with a memory card which has quite a lot of sace i it. it only has two gmes, magic sushi and puzzles with only 3 levels.overall it good but not as good compared to some other phones. i would give it 5/10

• 2012-02-06 19:01
  • 3HkR

It keeps switching off and on when charging when take it off it won't switch back on
please somone help me

• 2012-01-15 14:25
  • nG2g

im getting the phone soon and im excited about it. If you have any probs i might be able to help u

• 2012-01-15 09:07
  • JC@V

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP when i look at youtoube videos i see when they write massages they can make their letters to those like on the keyboard but i dont have that button please help http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFX_2VUqGiU check here oko 0:57 i dont have that button

• 2012-01-07 00:01
  • sr35

> In reply to ZoomZoom @ 2010-09-27 17:37 from nIug - click to readthe make of this phone ZWE or ZTE im pretty sure that it is ZTE

• 2012-01-02 20:15
  • HCpN

Bought for my daughter.
No probs so far.
Bought an unlock code off ebay for 0.99p
Using o2 sim now.

• 2011-12-29 21:20
  • m5KQ

> In reply to ga mantse @ 2011-11-21 20:22 from fmgj - click to readI have the same problem, mine says no service in the top right hand corner, whereas it should say t-mobile. and i can't access the internet or my messages, and yet i put on £20 credit when i bought it. :(

• 2011-12-20 10:58
  • nGp5
Total of 265 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile Vairy Touch II.