T-Mobile Vivacity - user opinions and reviews

T-Mobile

7.2
7.0
7.0

This phone is a brilliant phone for the price, it looks like an iPhone too. But it does have drawbacks, such as the front camera isn't particularly good, and the speaker isn't the beet quality when you put it up to high volume.

• 2014-11-12 00:02
  • 39xV

foer a cover buy an iphone flip leather one...i have twice...for a fiver...you need to cut a small square of plastic out for the camera and a cm in the side for the charger...but hey...these work fantastic...

• 2014-09-06 22:39
  • n52N

the downside is it only has 162 mb internal storage...abysmal and like the lad says above some apps cant be moved...thats the only downside to the phone...the lad that cant see it in the sun...turn the brightness right up...its awesome but battery will drain quicker...im 02 it took 2 visits to the shop to set up...looks exactly like an iphone...wonder they werent had for copyright..

• 2014-09-06 22:36
  • n52N

hey its a great phone...it was 100 quid on a par with the iphone 4 except for the processor for quarter of the price...same ram 512 and camera...and yes i can multitask! play chess with anyone in the world and stream planet rock...oh and you cant put an sd card in the iphone 4...stick at 16 gig storage...i can put a 32 card in mine...

• 2014-09-06 22:31
  • n52N

I have had this phone for 3 years its really fast and the graphics is cool , but the phone does glitch a lot but that is minor

• 2014-07-23 17:36
  • H5yi

i have this phone it is a good apart from i cant seen the screen when i am outside and for that reason i will be changing it to Samsung young

• 2014-04-06 02:14
  • pYBv

> In reply to Lopalos @ 2013-04-04 02:04 from JixZ - click to readYeah, I did the same but mine is a bit sluggish still. Great phone once rooted. Can I contact you for some tips pls?

• 2014-01-19 22:28
  • B{25

Love the phone, but 512 of internal memory is rather pathetic. Many apps cannot be transferred to the SD card which is a real headache.

• 2013-10-21 13:01
  • my07

I am trying to connect my fone to my wi-fi. Am following instrcutions but not happening.

• 2013-09-21 14:53
  • HCp7

Love the phone, it looks likes smart phone. But how do I transfer my contacts to the SIMcard

• 2013-07-30 13:33
  • 32Sb

How can I transfer my contacts from my phone to the SIMcard

• 2013-07-30 13:02
  • 32Sb

im in ireland and i cant get internet coverage and its unlocked why is this happening

• 2013-07-29 19:30
  • 9ApX

> In reply to Sly wizzy @ 2013-05-26 11:32 from fsWr - click to readHi, Yes you can install some apps to SD card (or move them from phone to SD card) provided developer has enabled this. You can't move most of the standard apps that come with the phone though. It is possible to change the installation default to the SD card for future apps and this becomes important as you use up internal memory. Try: http://www.bongizmo.com/blog/m...ps2sd-froyo/

• 2013-06-13 00:26
  • mHac

Updated facebook since then facebook won't any ideas

• 2013-05-29 07:27
  • 3x3%

Can u install apps on sd card

• 2013-05-26 11:32
  • fsWr

I want to get my tmobile Vivacity phone unlocked. How do I do it.

• 2013-05-09 17:20
  • amvC

> In reply to dada @ 2013-04-02 01:27 from nxeW - click to readI've had this phone for over a year, the day I got it, I unlocked it, rooted it and gave it Ice cream sandwich..

I'm using it on Vodafone and it works fine.

Go http://www.modaco.com/forum/57...ntmodacocom/ and learn!

• 2013-04-04 02:04
  • JixZ

so i cant use any network on it except t-mobile?
Meaning it can never be unlocked, right?

• 2013-04-02 01:27
  • nxeW

i need one please

• 2013-03-31 13:50
  • 3GD0

how i can format the phone when its off

• 2013-02-28 10:27
  • ITEU
Total of 74 user reviews and opinions for T-Mobile Vivacity.