Tel.Me. T918 - user opinions and reviews

Tel.Me.

6.4
6.4
6.3

Telme 918 was sent to me, but it does not recognise the Sim cards in Nigeria. How do I unlock it.

• 2011-06-28 12:44
  • 3sE3

plz tell your custumer care centers in in india(delhi)

• 2008-09-29 14:13
  • 2@Y5

wow its really good colour combination is very good i really appreceat it but why did u discontinued this model we need it back and please revert me on this what would be the price of new peice.

neha singh

• 2008-08-23 12:47
  • vGY9
  • F

i have just bought a T918 Wrist-strap phone. but the phone does not recognise the bluetooth earpiece that came with it. Please how do I get it working? It was becasue of the bluetooth earpiece that I bought it. I can cant confortably use a strap phone without a wireless earpiece. Please let me into how to get it working thanks.

• 2008-02-26 18:20
  • m1V4

This phone is absolutely fandiddlytastic, i currently have a sony ericsson W910i (red), but now i have seen this phone i am going to have to flog it on ebay and get one of these. Cant wait to show all my friends i just know they will love it........... YES MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2007-12-30 16:09
  • mXnh

now Tel. Me. where do thet get all those colours!!!
if only the higher end more modern phones were so hot!!

• 2007-12-13 02:18
  • LBHM

My T918 mobile driver(CD) is corrupted and not working anymore. where can I download or get the software. Pliz help

• 2007-09-17 14:19
  • 2SVh

My T918 is a wonder-phone. I bought it a couple
of years ago. Now, there are wears and tears;
a part of the screen and the keyboard have worn out. There is no TelMe accessory shop in Nigeria. So, how do I replace these?
Thanks.

• 2007-09-07 20:51
  • mEHh

i bought the phone and the screen is now showing blank how can i get the screen plz help here is my number +2348030596244

• 2007-08-23 18:14

With Regards,

Rasheed

• 2007-06-18 07:01
  • Ny4X

i love my tel.me t918 and i find it difficult to dispose it because of the it developed. once i switch it on, it will just show - please wait and that's all.please can you tell me how to solve this problem?

• 2007-05-24 16:48
  • 4jvZ

i have t918. it was working fine but then one day by accident the screen cracked. now ti can only call @ receive a phone call butother functions i am unable to use.iwant to get the screen changed but i dont know from where.iwill be obliged if some one guides me, thanks. iwas happy with the phone

• 2007-02-01 08:41
  • 2S$0

I am from new delhi,india.The first time i got my telme T918 in my hand i was happy bcoz it was my 1st cell phone & it was a touchscreen.But later it started creating some problem.my problem is that the phone is working but there is no display,its IR is not working.and i have tried in many repair shops but they were not able to repair it.Please help me.I am in great problem i like ur product very much and i Want to move ahead with the same phone .please help me i will be very grateful to u.please reply me as early as possible.plese tell me any shop if u know any in new delhi.

thank you.

• 2007-01-26 08:48
  • 2@e%

Hello all together.
I am from india so my english will be not the best.
I am the owner of the telme 918
i wish the software is a bit more departmentalised cos there are lots of data logging and pathway problems with heavy users like me. moreover, the battery tends to loose more energy through heat loss than current. but still, thanks for the phone model especially the touch screen.....
and the main probem is that the software is may be dameged,so please provaid me the software of T-918
thank you,please help me.

• 2006-10-16 19:53
  • 2S{C

i have a T918 but my T-918 is not working properly,may be the cause of software prolam because the display is not showing proper, & the icons are disterb between up\down and some icons are not displaying. sir please help me.

• 2006-10-16 19:37
  • 2S{C

pls help me retting my audio profiles, my phone does not ring, pls help

• 2006-09-12 05:44
  • 2S{B

Greetings from Serbia
My name is Bojan, and i wanna ask u something.Here is many posts with usb driver for TelMe t918 problem.Same here.I lost my CD with it,i found the Mobile manager and Synchro programs,but nowhere,repeat,nowhere i cant find that driver.Can u help me?Anyhow?U can send me adress,site name,or even driver to my adress?I l be wery thankfol to u,and i promise,if u came to Serbia,u have 1 liter of RAKIJA from my father :)
My adress is Elsnipero@gmail .com
Thanks again!

• 2006-06-05 13:31
  • SbVN

i am unable to capture a snap from my t918 cell phone. each time it shows a message "error while saving(4)". please solve my problem.

thanks
Paul

• 2006-05-03 16:09
  • P$59

i haveT918 and have developed crack on my tFT screen. display is there but the screen is not functioning. please let me know where to get it replaced
dc

• 2006-04-30 10:50
  • 2S$9

Hi! the touch screen of my mobile is broken. The phone is still functioning properly, but i am not able to access the functions which can be carried out only by touching the screen. Can somebody help me? if any one has a dead t918 whose screen i can use. Thanks in advance

• 2006-03-21 15:00
  • Mf3n
Total of 171 user reviews and opinions for Tel.Me. T918.