Tel.Me. T919i - user opinions and reviews

Tel.Me.

6.7
6.8
6.6

Oh wow.....Um....It makes me dizzy everytime I look at it....WAAAYYY too trippy...

• 2008-08-27 17:48
  • vGh2

Nice phone!I live in Brazil!Where can I find this phone to buy?

• 2007-02-14 04:04
  • PmZ9

Hi frineds,
I am Viren, i bought Tel.me. last month and is facing some problems. Now i have learned that there is no service providers for this product in Pune. Anyone who can provide help please guide me how can i listen to Mp3.

Again, there is some problem with the software that they provided with the mobile. Every time when i try to connect the phone with my PC, it is producing the error message "Synchronization went wrong."

Finally, is there any means by which i can improve the picture clarity.

Hope someone would mind to provide some help in this regards.

• 2006-09-16 16:42
  • ijcp

Dear Sir,
pls i need the software for telme.t919 screen touch .so i can download it .

• 2006-08-02 11:56
  • mtuf

I AM IN BANGALORE, I FACED LOT OF PROBLEM FROM THIS MOBILE.
1.I am still not able to play mp3 as well as not able to connect the phone with my pc.

2.there is some problem with the software that they provided with the mobile. Every time when i try to connect the phone with my PC, it is producing the error message "Synchronization went wrong." AND ALSO RECIEVED PICTURE MESSAGE IT DISPLAY ERROR MESSAGE.

3.The camera resolution which is poor, it can not display when in dim light, color of image is very bad quality.

4.Can i see movies clip on this mobile and how.
Please answer me.

yours anger customer
indra kumar

• 2006-05-20 14:09
  • PTm%

from where i get the software ofT919i. because my cd is correpted.

• 2006-04-11 11:17
  • RKXX

i purchased T919i, but now i dont know how to operate it. now i want user guide of this cell , so with help of it i can understand the full functions of this cell. kindly do in favour of mine.

• 2006-03-27 11:45
  • PSy1

the colors will give me a seizure

• 2006-03-01 03:12
  • 4QyI

please do you know where can i download a software for p.h.a.t.t. 16 mp3 player of tel.me? my xp does not recognize it anyway. thanks

• 2006-02-01 02:20
  • MWsx

pls tel me how to open mp3 & mmc card slot

• 2006-01-18 18:28
  • ijYv
  • itoro philip thomas
  • Rating0

i am a nigerian based in my country.i bought a t919 tel.me phone.i need a memory card but it is no where to be found in my country.please send me directives on how to buy or order fot the accesories.however, i like the phone.also i have a screen crack.can it be chaanged,if yes give me directives.
thanks

• 2005-09-01 15:33
  • m{m{

can i see movies clip on this mobile and how. Please answer me.

• 2005-06-17 13:57
  • SwH7

There is no more official web page and no more official support. But you can get all necessary info and downloads at http://www.robertlender.info/info/TelMeT919

• 2005-06-06 20:15
  • Sv3f

Hi to all Well I have used this phone its seems to be good according to its features now I have sold this phone thanks God! Well I Have read almost all thoughts about this phine Well its wrong that MMC card its Not working there is only one way then you can get all things saved in your MMC card in this phone .If someone facing problem about it Can mail to me Ill tell the way to get Pictures Movies via using Memory card in this phone.
Overall this is So So phone.
Regards
Gagan Arora
IMG Group (London)

• 2005-05-26 13:33
  • PFmP

HI Ppl one issue that im not being able to solve till now is the GPRS settings
I m usein Air Tell connection and they tell me that they dont have the settigns for this phone the regular settings that they have been sent to me seems to work fine but when ever i try to down lode some thing it tells me GateWay error and stopes me for getiing any thing and can any one tell me if the wall paper or something works with this phone or not
helpppp

• 2005-05-15 01:06
  • j2Qj

Hi I have tried to get in touch with all the ppl who have tried to send me a mail for the mp3 player problrm if still some one is not ablr to play then mail me on my e mail and ill help you out
my address is Marmalcs@cs.com

• 2005-05-15 01:03

Hi Mayank

I got your email regarding the T919i and I tried to sent an email to you, but its saying that your email address is wrong or some error message.

If at all you happen to read this Please mail me the details.

I am more than happy to know that at last someone had successeded in playing mp3 in tel.me. I am still not able to play mp3 as well as not able to connect the phone with my pc.

Any help in this regard will be apreciated.

Anup

• 2005-05-13 00:53
  • P$x%

Hi If any one is faceing a problem in useing the Mp3 player. Or the memory card send me an e mail. I have leard it the hard way and if u need some help with it you can e mail me and ill get back to u and trust me the phone for the best thing u can get inthis price

• 2005-05-08 17:23

Hi frineds,
I am Anup, i bought Tel.me. last month and is facing some problems. Now i have learned that there is no service providers for this product in Bangalore. Anyone who can provide help please guide me on the GPRS settings (I am using Hutch connection) and tell me how can i listen to Mp3.

Finally, is there any means by which i can improve the picture clarity.

Hope someone would mind to provide some help in this regards.

Anup Prasad

• 2005-05-07 05:50
  • P$x%

This is my sixth phone (last one was sonyericsson t630) and i can tell you that this phone is the best phone ever, for that price! Phone is fully functional, i mean all the things about not working MMC cards etc. in previous posts are untrue!!! The only thing to worry about this phone is its touch screen. It is not very week, i just wanted to tell you that you must take extra care about it (i broke mine with edge of the table :)...). All about this phone(about setting MMC etc.) that you wanna know you can ask me on:
valx_zemun@yahoo.com

• 2005-05-04 20:25
  • SwHb
Total of 75 user reviews and opinions for Tel.Me. T919i.