Tel.Me. T919i - user opinions and reviews

6.7
6.8
6.6

hi folks
i fould phone okey ,but mmc cards not working.i hve a software CD but in it decrypt_TEA.exe file is bad.i request the ones having this phone to email me this file if possible.i was not able to take backup in my comp. others planning to buy it remember there wont be any service provided buy sellers.

• 2005-04-13 13:52
  • P$un

This is a good phone.

MP3 should work. The only problem is the camera resolution which is poor. But if you are not a risk taker you should not buy it, Telme the austrian manufacturer filed for bankruptcy and most of the sites are not active. The software provided with the phone definitely works and is free of bugs. You need the latest acrobat reader to read the manual and if you follow the instructions there should not be any issues.
You would not get any applications for telme at present but the better way should be to try through P2P networks.

I would suggest we try applications developed for TSM100.

• 2005-04-09 10:54
  • PEFM

very good

• 2005-04-07 20:54
  • SqBT

can i see movies clip on this mobile

• 2005-04-05 18:37
  • iwqB

!! guys just like mayank i have alos baught this phone and am facing the same problem.. it doesnt read the data from the mmc . how da hell you listen to mp3's if it doesnt read em...help me toooooo....

• 2005-04-05 18:28
  • iwqB

Hi all, i just bought this T919i a week before. i would not recommend you to do the same mistake by buying it, its not worth Rs 8K. First thing the camera clarity is very poor, then the battery back up is very very poor and the cd of softwares they provided --- those software are not working and contains some virus too and now i am facing problems like not able to find accesories for this like MMC for this the phone numbers they provided are all wrong.

from Bangalore,
Anup

• 2005-04-03 08:32
  • PBK2

Hi there..I've just bought this phone (used)..do you know where I can find stuffs,games,applications etc??tnx

• 2005-04-02 14:53
  • mx2V

hi!!

• 2005-04-01 11:02
  • iww5

Hi i have bought this phone yesterday befor this i was useing a nokia engage butn ow im kind of faceing a problem that i have bought the 128mb nec mmc card for this phone that works onmy ngage fine on this phone when i incert it. It reads that there is an mmc card but does not show any data in it. Allthe mp3 files and pics that i have inmy mmc card are not showing in the phone can any one helpp

• 2005-03-31 15:46
  • in{7

hi
i love this phone very much its best for guys only its hard to carry by girls.. i have seen that in my collage

• 2005-03-21 11:21
  • PFmP

Hi,
Friends Could you please tell me whether i should buy this phone or not is it good like Sony erricsson P-900 or its similar to it .. is it work with all gsm here in INDIA and UK also.Comment?

• 2005-03-16 05:56
  • PFmP

How the hell do you key a message on this phone?

• 2005-03-15 21:09
  • PxxV

Lots of enquiries and comments - mostly very bad opinion expressed. None of the enquiries seems to be answered either by the manufacturer or the dealer. Though I thought of buying it, i find it risky. Is it work the cost we have to pay?

• 2005-03-15 11:00
  • ijJe

Hi,
Would like to get the dealership or distribution agency for tel.me mobile phones in India OR Southeast Asia.

Can some give me some info on it.

Thanks,
Eric Matthews

• 2005-03-12 06:10
  • PEh5

hello myself is shobhit.
i have a tell me 919i mobileset but sir i have some technical problem on it. but sir i dont know where the problem is solve or where will i go to purchase a second charges and battery of tell me919i set.
please help me
shobhit
kanpur, india

• 2005-02-25 17:35
  • TRch

In Serbia this phone (sim free) costs 95 Euros. Is it worth?

• 2005-01-27 18:36
  • SqB%

there is no official web site for tel.me.

• 2005-01-23 03:25
  • SdPC

Can you tell where I could find the official site of the austrian manufactorer that produce tel.me. mobile phones. with regards

• 2005-01-17 13:04
  • SYrH

Where can I get a Tel.me 919i to buy in Nigeria. I would love to own one of it. Also the link to the manual is not working on my PC. What do I do?

• 2005-01-12 10:47
  • 5FeH

I need that Handset i will pay for it through international credit card.

• 2004-12-30 19:39
  • miEF
Total of 75 user reviews and opinions for Tel.Me. T919i.