Toshiba 903T - user opinions and reviews

Toshiba

7.5

> In reply to LIZA @ 2009-01-05 02:49 from vFaP - click to readmy vodafone toshiba 903t displayed db_err i couldnt open it anymore pls . may i calling the attention of vodafone mnaker to post the sulotion regarding this problem , because this problem would make your client disloyal to your product.
thanks hope that somebody help me this problem

from leo silao of olongapoi city,

• 2009-02-04 07:37
  • v0XJ

hi?i hve a toshiba vodafone 903t 3g.. but i dont know how to open my..gprs.plz help me coz im joing crazy...somebody tell ..me how to open it... plzzz...

• 2009-01-05 02:49
  • vFaP

> In reply to Vikas @ 2008-05-11 08:48 from iiVj - click to readdear vikas, try to check ur phone visibility,check if it is set to "show my phone" and if still not work then check that if ur phone is set to "handfree mode"

sami

• 2008-12-22 05:58
  • u1vN

> In reply to adek_k2 @ 2008-09-22 18:30 from M@T2 - click to readI download my Mp3 music ,but i could'nt play it. what can i do now?

• 2008-11-08 18:40
  • Rc%N

I was wondering if since it says on the side of the phone "Qualcomm 3G CDMA" can I use this phone on the verizon network.I was wondering because I have this phone from when I used to live in Japan and I would like to use it again if possible.

• 2008-10-26 08:11
  • kPbq

file mp3 not suport?way?

• 2008-09-22 18:30
  • M@T2

how to what mb or sd memory card support this phone?! if its okie to use this phone up to 1GB?! and download themes?! ps. email me cristha_iya@yahoo.com or txt me 09166124210 im tha olvar from philippines

• 2008-06-01 12:45
  • vj1%

Hi.. can antone tell me if I can use bluetooth to connect the phone to the PC. And suppose if my PC is out of network then does the bluetooth work. For some reason I am not able to connect my phone to PC via bluetooth. My PC does not recognose the phone nor my Phone recogno9se my PC. Please help..

• 2008-05-11 08:48
  • iiVj

Does this phone have predictive text??? I Cant seem to find it. Also, is there a way to put the contact list into alphabetical order?? This phone seems kind of weird in that it seems to lack some simple standard features.

• 2008-05-10 11:38
  • vMg0

i was using the red one, toshiba 902t. its sms was great, its like ur using a nokia fone, but then it was stolen so i bought this deep blue colored toshiba 903t. i was surprised because the text had modes, etc. please tell me how can i use 0 as space? and how can i play mp3 music? it can recieve via infrared but cant open or play it. i can open some pics via infrared but i cant connect using bluetooth. what am i going to do? it cant open some files from memory xard but it can detect its capacity. please email me. i really love this fone!! just help me about the mp3 problem. please! ill be happier if somebody can email me. im hoping. thanks

• 2008-05-09 21:58
  • wYIi

For the bluetooth password, the previous owner must have set it into his/her personal combination. Default is 1234, if this doesn't work, ask your seller.

• 2008-03-30 18:53
  • PEGu

password is 9999

• 2008-03-05 05:02
  • P$1r

atually my mom is using this phone, it is quite handy.. but im having difficulty finding what type of media format is compatible for it? because mp3 doesnt work in it either...

• 2008-01-23 09:12
  • w9L%

pls help me.why is there a pasword wen i use the bluetooth..whats d default pasword?how to know it?i bought it 2nd hand

• 2008-01-04 13:50
  • UDVw

i really like my vodafone than to my other phone..but i want to know how to download games and MP3 on my phone...pls..tell me how..thanks

• 2007-12-07 01:01
  • 2Apq

well for me this fone seems great except for some features like mp3? and java games? but the macro and the camera itself is really perfect. maybe one of the best if ths two problems may solve.

• 2007-11-24 10:12
  • PZtj

Continuing from my previous post... I've tried almost everything, and so far .3gp and .mmf are the only file types that work, .mmf being the higher quality of the two. Today I decided to make a search in Japanese for "chaku-uta" files, and I stumbled upon a guide for converting to .mmf files. The program supplied is a Japanese program, and it is excellent. You can choose the sampling rate for the .mmf files, and its obviously been designed for making ringtones (you can even make your own vibration/LED pattern for each song). Make sure to cut your song to around 20 seconds, and convert to .wav. The resulting .mmf must be 300kb or under to work.

Scroll down to the bottom, all the programs are supplied there (the most important being mmf converter, and SSD-MA3-SMAF, which is required for installation.

• 2007-11-20 10:40
  • kSmI

how can i put some mp3 files on my vodafone
903T??email me pls...thanks..

• 2007-11-16 10:46
  • 2ApJ

Design: 8 out of 10
Great looking phone, clean and simple. I think it could be perhaps be a little thinner or at least lighter, and a little shorter. Overall its a pretty bulky phone. Also, the hinge seems a little flimsy.

Features: 7 out of 10
To be honest, if you're using this phone outside of the Vodafone network (like in America), you're missing most of the key features like the GPS and browser. The GPS wasn't a big deal to me, but not being able to use the browser was kind of a bummer. The biggest disappointment though is the lack of MP3 support. Not being able to use my own ringtones is a huge disappointment to me (3GP 's quality is absolutely terrible), and I'm currently trying to figure out how to convert my MP3s to Mpeg-4 aac+, which is the format of the Chaku-Uta ringtones, and I'm not even sure if it'll support that.
Everything else program wise is pretty much standard. The large screen is nice, and the camera seems to perform well also.

Performance: 8 out of 10
As a regular phone it performs well, but theres really nothing too special about it. The lack of support for 850mhz is also something that American buyers need to remember. I get decent reception, but definitely not as good as my Cingular 3125, which I usually get full bars everywhere I go.
I bought this phone because I found it for a good price and wanted to have a phone for when I next go to Japan. If you're only planning on using it in America and were hoping to get a "super advanced Japanese phone", you should probably just save your money. If you're looking for a Japanese phone just because its Japanese, this one is a good choice.

• 2007-11-01 07:30
  • kSmI

if yuo want to experience watchings mtv clips here is the quick guide on activating your mms/grps/streaming..
for 3g settings for smart users only:
type in:
set N90 ----send it to 211
go back to the main screen and don't touch anything even if there is a message just don't read it and keep it onto the main screen and never touch anything until you the mms/gprs/streaming settingswill arrive...and if it asks for a pincode just type in 1234....after that just turn off your phone and turn it on again...try to go in vodafone live and it should direct you to smart hmepage.....
note:you should have a load at least P15...
if you have some few questions just try to text me onm y number 09184219142...if I can't reply onto your message it means got no load :p hehehe...

• 2007-10-05 16:01
  • vx2W
Total of 92 user reviews and opinions for Toshiba 903T.