Toshiba 903T - user opinions and reviews

Toshiba

7.5

Do you think this is like a laptop or something? what's with the 149g!

• 2007-09-20 12:58
  • fuLf

hi i download some mp3 to my memory card and i can't play it on my phone i save it to other files then i save it to sounds and ringtones and now i cannot find it plz help i want to listen to my mp3

• 2007-09-20 09:03
  • wkVi

it's rocking with music

• 2007-08-23 20:52
  • Px0Z

somebody have the firmware of this phone for mp3 player or another way????
please im going to suicide!!!!!! u_u..... this cell phone is AMAZING but the mp3 is essencial!!!!!!!! please anyboy that could put mp3 or some audio with the same quality pleaze!!!!
greeting from peru ^___^

• 2007-07-25 01:34
  • Lyxx

if you cannot received call. try to long press the delete button, cause it might be on answerphone mode.

• 2007-06-13 16:54
  • 2AuK

hey everyone....could u plz help me out in toshiba A5501T that how to change the language in this? plzzzzz

• 2007-04-28 19:32
  • PSeM

mm i didnt hear that about the 300kb :S.
well that muzt be the size bekause i proove with another formz and that didnt worked. thankz for the info! :D
take kare !

• 2007-04-13 01:02
  • Ly5i

can this model type or read chinese wording??

• 2007-03-21 16:29
  • TKbt

I read it can do mp3 ringtones but only under 300k...is this 300kbps quality or 300kb size? as it is pointless for me to buy a phone that does not support mp3 ringtones or ringtones of real music as opposed to polyphonic/midi etc.

Thanks

• 2007-03-03 22:59
  • Tk5y

can anyone help me to open the gprs and mms here in philippines?! i gladly appreciate your response trough email.

• 2007-02-14 07:01
  • RKpI

Can I use another GPS software with my phone?

• 2007-02-02 00:28
  • pFGj

anyone get the gps of this phone working in malaysia or own country.. email me

• 2007-01-05 18:28
  • ibgH

i have 1 toshiba 903t and i can't listen music mp3 someone can help me? how I make to place the musics in mp3 in my 903t? my email:phantomano@hotmail.com or phantomano123@hotmail.com thanks

• 2007-01-05 15:49
  • Pf8d

yeah boy its a very cool fone! its easy on pc sync mp3 to 3gp

• 2007-01-04 19:00
  • w0QQ

Battery time too low have to charge on daily basis, cam is too good design style are just perfect. One of my friends gifted me from Japan; I want to buy data cable, software CD and additional battery. Please advice me where and how I can buy these stuff? My email tausif_77@yahoo.com

• 2006-12-29 11:05
  • Px%k

hi
the program calls ImTOO 3GP Video Converter
i have if u want i can take to u

• 2006-12-22 00:54
  • Pvr0

Could someone please share or tell me where to find the program for converting mp3 songs to 3gp files? I've looked everywhere, but I can't find it. I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you in advance!

• 2006-12-19 12:13
  • mUkW

can this phone use mp3 as ringtones? how ar?

• 2006-12-17 18:08
  • TKbQ

so i just checked it out at the store and it seems good in size but the only questions that i have are will i be able to use the gps in the usa? will i be able to use everything this phone offers in the usa!?
please help

• 2006-12-17 15:03
  • 0fIW

seems to be a nice phone... im in the philippines, and the thing is that the networks here dont have the setting to make the mms work, and..... how do i make mp3 work with this phone?

anybody.... HELLLPPPPPPPPP.....!!!!! hehehehe

• 2006-10-30 13:30
  • PSkJ
Total of 92 user reviews and opinions for Toshiba 903T.