Toshiba TG01 - user opinions and reviews

Toshiba

7.3
7.1
7.4

> In reply to Addy @ 2011-03-23 13:04 from HC1a - click to readDear TG01 users.

Try purchase mugen power battery.(2600mAh / 3600mAH). It's worth getting the external battery. i've tried one and it get me 3-4 days per charge. Guess what!With maximum full use with internet and calls plus texting.

No Joke!

Zeon_ori

• 2011-06-21 14:18
  • tV0n

> In reply to zhan @ 2011-05-01 21:08 from UD}w - click to readi have this TG01 too. Same problem. short battery life.But after purchase mugen power battery. Te phone can last three days. u should try

• 2011-06-17 08:40
  • u7mH

> In reply to Alex vlad @ 2011-05-03 12:37 from 0UHR - click to readhi

have you tried the wi-fi remote access 1.0, app, its free & works Perfect for this Mobile, You can access & Upload files, via WIFI.

• 2011-06-12 20:57
  • pw9r

it is very nice mobile

but touch is not good

• 2011-06-02 14:36
  • piI8

can i change the language settings on this phone from dutch to english??

• 2011-06-02 12:42
  • Rcr6

I need help im using windows 7 64bits and i cant get to work the SUITE i mean i tryed loads of suites and nothing has worked anyone can give me some tips please?

• 2011-05-03 12:37
  • 0UHR

im using this phone for 6 mos already and still working. usually i change my phone ones every 4 mos. anyone who knows how to change the OS to android? which is better? android or windows?

• 2011-05-01 21:11
  • UD}w

got this phone... works fine... love it... i can access all my docs and i love the size of the screen. also, all apps works fine. the only problem are the battery life, headphone jack, and flash.

• 2011-05-01 21:08
  • UD}w

where can i change my language on my tgo1

• 2011-04-22 13:09
  • ftV7

I bought this phone yesterday (second-hand), and Im still amazed of the screen size (and You cant actually feel it in your pocket, because its so slim). It came with WM6.5, and is working pretty well for me (after a bit of personalisation). Very good phone at a very good price. I still have 2 questions :

1. how do you plug in usb sticks to it (as Ive read that its possible) - You need special stick for it (Yes Im a mobile analphabet)? :)

2. Is there a flash player 9 (or equivalent that can play FP9 required stuff) for WM 6.5 ? If so, what should I search for on the net?

Thx in advance.

• 2011-04-15 08:41
  • p3xw

> In reply to TEMPLE @ 2011-03-29 11:47 from fs5N - click to readDownload the "ROM" which is the package of all the OS. look here www.xda-developers.com

• 2011-04-06 23:55
  • fwJJ

how can i upgrade my tgo1 mobile to the latest version. i mean the operating system.

• 2011-03-29 11:47
  • fs5N

Its Huge, Well The Screen is Huge, yet its Very Slim, Performance is Great, Get rid of the Orange Branded Rom, You can either have Windows 6.5 or Android On this Mobile, From XDA Developers. Its ALso Very Cheap to Buy Compared to similar Phones, My Friends With iphones Cant believe how large the Screen is.

• 2011-03-25 20:06
  • HCh5

After Reading all the Bad Reviews About this Mobile, I thought i'll Give it a Try & Find Out My Self, at £70 Used, thats Cheap for a Mobile with this Good Spec, Mine Had Windows Mobile 6.5 & SPB Mobile Shell Installed, I think Its Fantastic, Reliable & Fast & Didn't Experience any of the Problems other People Had, The Battery Got me Through 2 Days with Moderate Use, Make sure you set it on Power Saver Mode though,But I Normally Charge Every Night Anyway. Great Phone, & Quiet Cheap to Buy Now.

• 2011-03-23 13:04
  • HC1a

Just Bought One of these Mobiles Today, Wow, Its Got a Massive Screen, Works Great,has Some Nice Features, Its Very Thin too, Make sure you've Upgraded to Windows 6.5 Rom & SPB Shell Interface, Because the Orange Branded Rom Is Drab & Slow.

• 2011-03-22 20:09
  • HChC

i can't belive it....toshiba tg01 is one of the best phone i ever used...better than omnia 2....keep going toshiba we wait new phones from you good like tg01

• 2011-03-18 12:25
  • 0Un{

Finally got to try one and it works great.

• 2011-03-16 16:04
  • 2C%7

This phone is good. I am going to buy it as my next phone. I like windows phone.

• 2011-03-11 09:34
  • tZj9

can i get this phone in south africa

• 2011-03-10 13:15
  • Mfyc
Total of 609 user reviews and opinions for Toshiba TG01.