truman, 16 Sep 2012what??????as we don't share payment details on chat. It's just for your security reason.
ok i sow very quality nexet week, my view is one day this company can share product phone and grow of company
Battery life is very important! Hope that a new TG in window phone 7 is on the way. Being thin is not the most important, performance is.
as a user of TG01 I can say that:
1. 1000mAh battery is not enough!!! (only keeps charge for 2 days)
2. no 3.5 mm jack is painfull, but you can listen music through uUSB jack
3. uUSB jack on the side of the phone is not very comfortable
4. when you make a uUSB jack on the side, why not provide a L-shaped uUSB headphone?!
5. 1000mAh battery is not enough!!!
6. no answer/reject hardware buttons :(
7. screen is awesome (especially on the TG02 model I guess)
8. but 1000mAh battery is not enough!
Toshiba is really trying its best to shoot itself in the leg. Maybe they have too much profit and they are trying to loose some. Why can they not just try and let this phone be near perfect.
What will it cost to put a 1500Mah battery and 5 mp camera?
4.1 inches screen with 1000 mAh battery.
i'm wondering how many hours could this phone run after every full charge.
what the F?! SBP mobile shell runs this phone only...noo wayy for 1gb ram
Lol, 18 Mar 2010This might be able to get WP7, it has necessary buttons, matching resolution and necessary RAM/ROM!No it won't. WP7S needs a 5.0 mp camera with flash. This does not have that.
This might be able to get WP7, it has necessary buttons, matching resolution and necessary RAM/ROM!
Sad to read touch CAPACITIVE screen, one thing I have learned through using the TG01 is you NEED a stylus, and not just for the keypad which seems to be upgraded to keyboard. The other specs look almost identical, hey you can get the TG01 at 129 quid at Orange UK stores, bargain of the century! I think the TG01 should have been modified in cosmetic design had proximity sensor added, to enable screen to be centrally positioned, and a radio added. Better speaker/s would have been nice, preferably side or front mounted. Get rid of the flimsy annoying flap on mini usb port too.