Toshiba TS705 - user opinions and reviews

Toshiba

6.1

The call-record lists of my Toshiba TS705 phone remain permanently empty. The device does not record anymore the phone numbers of incoming calls / outgoing calls.
Thus this phone has become little more than useless.

• 2011-08-24 17:42
  • mF@m

nice

• 2011-02-28 23:03
  • pcXL

my TS705 is blocked.i can only answer calls

• 2011-01-28 16:33
  • Mf5L

one more thing,where should i buy the battery??the battery life span not longer.where should i find the shop that have this kind of battery??

• 2010-09-11 21:04
  • tZkv

im using this phone and i don't know how to open its housing...can someone tell me??

• 2010-09-11 20:50
  • tZkv

performance and result of this set is very good.

• 2010-04-16 08:12
  • PSeU

i change my phone scurity code then i change the mis card i enter 3 time wrong code now my fone is locked how how i can unlock display msg is blocked by this sim only enter phone code

• 2009-09-29 16:58
  • fu$1

Hi I am use Toshiba all electronic products, but Mobile GSM Model@TS-705 i was brought and after 6 month i am suffering may be S/W tools problem, pls ask to me how can i download the S/W.Because I am suffering all my file can't open the hand set. Lot of time i send the mail, but no reply. Toshiba is most professional company in Japan, why not replies my mail??? I don't understand about the CRM of Toshiba!!!! I canít believe about the present Toshiba service????
BR//
Khalil Choudhoury
Khalil_symphosys@yahoo.com

• 2009-05-13 06:18
  • PG0j

Hi Toshiba san,
Until i am waiting your reply about my application & data all lost of TS-705, if don't reply, i will claim to your country's claim center, because i am too much suffered of lot of Data / Photo & contracts no,,,,,,,,,
Hope reply ASAP,
khalil_symphosys@yahoo.com,
khalil_symphosys@hotmail.com

• 2009-04-29 12:27
  • vCh5
  • Khalil A Choudhoury
  • Rating0

wow all of us has the worst problem on this phone .. i cant find an all application to download Data & 0thers on my toshiba TS-705 .. can anyone send me a java application or S/W tools on my TS-705 phone ?? Pls send to me finding the application for Data & others tools in my phone ....ASAP..
Tks with,

• PGxF

cute

• 2009-03-28 09:04
  • GAY$

wow all of us has the worst problem on this phone .. i cant find an application to download game on my toshiba ts705 .. can anyone send me a java application on my ts705 phone ?? i spent 3 hours finding the application for games in my phone .. this is my add .. tsinelas04@hotmail.com .. thanks for anyone who will help me ...

• 2009-03-12 04:22
  • vaPh

Did anyone manage to use this phone as a modem (to connect your computer to internet), and how ?

• 2008-12-03 17:04
  • TqH7

It's a piece of crap, really. The only thin worth it is the modem, everything else about it sucks.

File transfers, computer connection, pictures, sounds, menus.. crap, crap, crap, I'm getting rid of it as soon as I can.

• 2008-11-29 00:54
  • n%EV

I have one of this ... can anyone tell me why the menu is so late ? and i can not put my own ingtone for msg ... I think i the worst phone in the world

• 2008-11-13 09:52
  • Sbsv

well i like this phone so much,,that's all

• 2008-10-13 06:46
  • PxBc

This phone is available but gsm arena
says= Status Coming soon...........

• 2008-09-09 21:03
  • u1vT

> In reply to Ebuh @ 2008-04-06 15:58 from ft%L - click to readHey dude you can try snow ericsson games

• 2008-09-04 10:07
  • jLBr

Hi everyone i have a Toshiba TS705 but have no games on it.I have tried to download through the internet but i can not.Pls help me cause this is what i like most in a mobile phone.

• 2008-04-06 15:58
  • ft%L

and something else i don't have memory card

• 2008-03-04 03:00
  • ixcm
Total of 48 user reviews and opinions for Toshiba TS705.