Toshiba TS803 - user opinions and reviews

7.0
7.0

• Karl James Garillos
  • Rating0

Please help me get the converter of this unit.The mp3 are not function, it was 2 years when I buy this cellphone but until now no mp3 was played. To those who have the converter please help me...thanks!!!

jams_pangit@yahoo.com

• 2008-08-04 13:50
  • PEBQ

> In reply to jason @ 2007-06-25 05:34 from PE3b - click to readhey buddy!

can u help me upload mp3 files on my 803t?

i've downloaded the beat engine but it comes with a difrent language..

i'm goin' loco man!

help me out..

i'm also hir at the phil..

send me a message..

its failure_at_her@yahoo.com

hoping for your reply dude!

thanks a lot! =)

• 2008-07-24 20:06
  • UD}w

Please help me ! I used 803T from 2months, I dont know the way to use it !I can't save my video when I record, or reset master, i dont know passwords phone's ! Everybody help me ! Thank you all !

• 2008-07-24 17:05
  • PZHa

why is it my contacts on my toshiba 803t..are not in order...that is why im having a hard time to find a name on my contact when im a creating a message.

• 2008-07-09 10:59
  • 2Anx

hi! can somebody help me how can i play the mp3 songs on my toshiba 803t?pls...09155202867..tnxz

• 2008-07-09 10:53
  • 2Anx

hey every1.... if u want to play mp3, m4a in ur 803t you have to download BEAT-ENGINE software...

requirements:
miniSD memory card & miniSD adaptor (for memory card reader user)
compatible USB port or memory Card reader

Is this an English Version?

• 2008-07-04 07:41
  • UD{R

for those who are looking for the cd, the My mobile program "cellphone manager" and USB drivers are here:

for the Beat Engine for the mp3 uploading here:

Why I can't open these two links... T_T

• 2008-07-04 07:29
  • UD{R
  • F

I am using Toshiba 803 last 1.6 years , can you please tell me any one PC connectvity is possible or not via Toshiba 803 data cable.

• 2008-06-17 07:36
  • Pxxc

I've got this amazing phone since 2 1/2 years- it works fine and without technical problems. and this mobile phone is very rare... but no, its outdated.

• 2008-06-15 01:06
  • 31Va

help! heLp! helP!..

after i've put the songs from beat engine box to my vfone 803t, it says that the file cannot be played..why is that so?, i know have followed exactly the procedures..the mp3 file i've put is 128kbps..is it because of the bit rate of the file?..

pls reply, it will be greatly appreciated!..:]

• 2008-06-03 13:28
  • w0QN

i use toshiba803 for 2 yrs.....its really a amazing set.....outlook is great n 2 use it is very comfortable....i like it.....thnx toshiba for make such a set.

• 2008-05-22 11:23
  • PGxJ

hey ya'll...
where can i download games, themes, and screensavers for my toshiba? :P
and regarding direct downloads... where am i supposed to copy the games and applications to?? :S
please let me know ASAP!

• 2008-05-14 10:07
  • PA$0

for the Beat Engine for the mp3 uploading here:

please let me know if it can be downloaded and if it work ok?
Thanks
-rufo222

it worked! thanks rufo222!!!

• 2008-05-12 16:35
  • v0Xx

Hi evryone!..I just wanna help those who users that cannnot activate their Toshiba TS803..I have the same unit and I got it activated by calling my local subscriber and by my just by asking my friend to send me MMS msgs and then I sent MMS photo to my own no., after an hour I got My MMS activated, I can aready browse the internet using my cell phone...

• 2008-05-01 17:16
  • wwN4

I cannot set my toshiba 803 phone to receive the mobile internet service offered by the service providers in my country.

I am acustomer of mtn cameroon that offers internet services to her customers but the problem I have is how to configure my phone to receive this network. my phone has but vodaphone internet not offereed in Cameroon

• 2008-04-30 12:44
  • iE9y

Pls help me..i cant seem to download any song to this phone of mine. all blutooth songs are filed but can be played????????????????????????????????

• 2008-03-18 23:25
  • vx3C

help me plz

my internet browseing system is blocked,
how can i solve it,
from where i can download any kind of software or game for my Toshiba 803.
plz contact me at

akaash_ltd@yahoo.com

• 2008-02-08 00:43
  • Pxpx

this file cannot be played from beat eng. how to convert mp3 from phone?? and my infrared port cannot use because of phonelock??

• 2008-02-02 14:15
  • PT}B

this file cannot be plyed from beat eng. how to convert mp3 from phone?

• 2008-01-18 02:04
  • vj18

hi,
i want to have a spare battery of toshiba TS803 how can i get it? plz help me out.more so i can connect internet through opera mini but cannot download any thing .how can i do it ?

• 2008-01-07 17:06
  • PUbv
Total of 190 user reviews and opinions for Toshiba TS803.