Toshiba TS803 - user opinions and reviews

7.0

user lockcode pls help

• 2008-01-01 15:49
  • u4gx

pls help me how to reinstall the dictionary on 803T?
tnx,

• 2007-12-17 10:46
  • Px3Y

hey every1.... if u want to play mp3, m4a in ur 803t you have to download BEAT-ENGINE software...

requirements:
miniSD memory card & miniSD adaptor (for memory card reader user)
compatible USB port or memory Card reader

• 2007-12-15 14:36
  • whAs

I use this phone around 8 month this is one best phone fo me because its have everything what i want. Thanks Toshiba Mobile.

• 2007-12-11 10:42
  • PBsX

Pls help me...how can i use the tv out fuction..what will i need?

• 2007-12-03 06:57
  • wYyj

to the person below with the phone talking about retreiving data: i believe the fix is to simply change the simcard with another, turn it on and then change back to the original simcard again. if i remember correctly:)

• 2007-11-29 23:18
  • M}C$

i cannot open directly my mobile because the RETRIEVE NW INFORMATION always appear

• 2007-11-27 08:53
  • vpcg

hey i can help people with problems on the TS803

just email me to: rufo222@gmail.com

• 2007-10-22 04:08
  • Lrvg

i tried to play mp3 in 803t.I foollowed all th e procedure but when i uploaded mp3 via beat engine it do shows mp3 information but failed to play it.when i see its details it showed that the size is okb;
no any files mp3 aac even changing bit rate frequency can be played
any help plz????

• 2007-09-19 06:28
  • PA${

i cant use ma cell....the bottons are not working...i can only play song.. and nothin else..plz help me...and the bloutooth is also turned on and i cant turn it off.....plz help..mail me plzzzz

• 2007-09-18 16:56
  • PxpL

hi, i downloaded the beat engine software, but i dont have usb devise to transfer music to my phone. i have card reader but unfortunately my sd card is not fitting in it. i have my friends card which fits into the card reader, is there any way i can transfer music to my phone. i was thinking to first transfer the music from beat engine to my frnds sd card and then from that sd card i will tansfer music files( which are converted to .tbd) to my phone through bluetooth, will it work?

• 2007-09-17 15:15
  • PAYc

hello..pls help me..my problem is this..how can i synchronize my phone numbers since the numbers are not arrange alphabetically making me hard to look the person everytime i send a message.is there a way to synchronize them manually? give some tips please!!!tnx!

• 2007-09-10 03:33
  • wYyj

thank you so much rufox..i can now use my bluetooth..

• 2007-09-10 03:24
  • wYyj

for you zaldy the one with the bluetooth problem i have this phone you have to unlock the phone

menu
-Settings
--Security settings
---Phone lock (enter the phone code)
the put in off ol the locks

then you can use bluetooth

try it tell if it works
bbye

• 2007-09-06 04:18
  • Lrw9

hello pepz! pls help me..my probs is this..i can able to transper images and others audio files to other phones tru bluetooth but when i open my bluetooth so that i can able to receive files from other phones i cannot open it or switch ON it.message says "please unlocked the phone before launching the bluetooth." what will i do? pls give me advice..tnx!!!!

• 2007-09-04 10:14
  • wYyj

to JASON AND ZALDY:...conversion of firmware in davao city cost as much as 1000 or less than...it depends on the technitian you are into...you can find it on davao city at lachmi mall,san pedro st, davaO city..and look for the repairing stall named AKTA CELL SHOP...look for alan......

and if you are having problems with the headfone,,,im sorry to tell but you can only buy accessories at the authorized toshiba distributor...or toshiba costumer service centers...

• 2007-08-11 16:31
  • vxeJ

trudetrudy..juz go to V! appli, den master reset it..it happens if u change sim card..if u put some other ppl's sim card in it and on the phone, it will be like lock to the sim card somehow..so u must put the person's sim card, master reset it, before putting in yours..hope it helps :)

• 2007-08-07 20:28
  • TIEf

tanks for many infos..i can now play mp3s in my phone...i have also another concern..is this t803 phone has headset or earphone that so that i cn listen songs while driving or riding...? i dont know if this has an accesory like headset to be connected..pls give me info..tnx!!!i'm here in manila..

• 2007-08-04 04:00

heya people!
can anyone tell me how on earth i can put in games and screensavers?? i hope to god there's some way! cus without them my phone's like SOooooooooooooo DULL!
thanks
tc
peace

• 2007-08-02 23:19
  • PA$0

rick,where in davao city?i can only play tbd files.how much if i'll convert it so that it can play mp3 files.

• 2007-07-31 11:39
  • PE3b
Total of 190 user reviews and opinions for Toshiba TS803.