Toshiba TS803 - user opinions and reviews

Toshiba

6.8
7.0
7.0

i got my 803t from my friend, and I dont have the support CD, I'm looking for the beat engine software.. can anyone tell me where I can find one, or send me a copy of the beat engine.. I will w8 for reply tnx..

• 2007-02-17 08:26
  • PApN

in its specs it say it has an av out, can anybdy tell me where i cud buy the cable and if the resolution is clear once tapped to a television?
thanks..

• 2007-02-15 09:23
  • PB4W

sir daredemo,
where are you from?
im also a toshiba user and i lost my cd software.. and the beat
engine is the only way i can put mp3 in my fone...
can you please help me to find a site where i can download...
ive been searching for days but still no luck...

hope to here from you soon...

thnx
email me plsssssssssss

• 2007-02-15 05:23
  • 2AmB

im in uk where are people buying this from as its gone ages ago from voda uk

• 2007-02-14 19:33
  • nE26

Help me! I lost my usb cable for my t803 can any one tell me another model that maches my phone?? pleas??!!

• 2007-02-13 23:02
  • Ly5$

Thank to peoples who posted in this thread
I finnaly get my mp3 played.
There are just 3 points:
1. MP3 file must be below 192 KBps
2. You need to set your phone number in Beat Engine
3. You need to set your phone number in your phone (My Details)

If the phone number in Beat Engine and in the phone don't match, the file cannot be played. It's likely that toshiba use the phone number to encrypt the file

• 2007-02-13 17:42
  • TKLg

Help me!!!!!! I lost my CD-ROM, so I can't have a Toshiba Mobile Music tool on the CD-ROM, How can I transfer content from my PC to my phone? :( help me plesea!!!

• 2007-02-12 14:46
  • 2I8B

hi.. im lyk to buy dis fone but need sum answers asap?? mp3 can be use ringtone? can i put mp3 to my memory card for easy transfer?? of pics video etc?? can it be use to connect blutoot wid NOKIA fone?? pls help me anyone..

• 2007-02-08 17:42
  • 2A3x

recently i bought one TS830. I can't transfer file with file manager software thats come in the CD with this phone. while i trying "USB is not Connected" comes on phone screen. but i can easily transfer music from Computer. so, the problem is not with USB cable i guess

can any one help me on it.

• 2007-02-05 13:35
  • PUb1

My name Meas Proeksa, Live in CAMBODIA.
It very glad for me to have TS803 popular for music player. But the ploblem I met now is cant played the music from the Beat Engine. Everything I followed the instruction already and try many time and still can not. Note: When I transfered the MP3 thru Beat Engine it converted as file "TBD".
Please help me, I really concern and want to listen music soonly

• 2007-01-26 09:01
  • P@TY

I have bought the Toshiba TS803 and it's simply great except one thing - when I try to transfer pictures from phone memory and attach the usb cable with the phone , a message on the phone's display says " waiting " . I've installed both MyMobile and toshiba mobile music in my computer. Even when the phone's connected by a USB cable with the computer , it can't detect the phone in MyMobilePhones.Any idea why ?

• 2007-01-17 14:36
  • 4nxd

My phone is actually 803T, I was really glad because of andrew's instruction on playing mp3, I did it and it works! Thanks a lot Andrew...

• 2007-01-06 06:42
  • RKnt

sorry ppl i forgot 1 thing in Problem with Beatengine that u must setting the Beatengine ...

On PC
-Open BeatEngine
goto setting --->> type 123456789

On the phone
Phonebook --> my detail ---> edit your phone number to 123456789

then you can connect your phone to PC then tranfer the mp3 file to your phone .. 1234566789 can change to whatever you want but that digit on your phone and your Beatengine must be match... ^^

• 2007-01-01 11:43
  • 2I8f

that a really a good thing wut toshiba can made ^^. I got no problems with that . the camera is too good and the battery time is so kool...

----For the problem with BeatEngine
You're better got atleast 1 software MP3 converter .So u can convert anytype of audio format to mp3 with 44000 Mhz Stereo 128kbps 192 64 or whatever u wanted. plunin the usb cable then set the phone to tranfer music that mode make your phone like flash driver . so turn on the Beatengine then add mp3 file you like to.. click tranfer .. that s alll ..
You have to creat a playlist in the phone for playing

---For problem with set ringtone

Thats phone only get *.mmf file type to ringtone .So you must convert your audio file to mmf format file .. then send to the phone by bluetooth then you can set them to ringtone ...

Who need the mmf converter or mp3 converter send email to me alecks@sbcglobal.net to get them and crack . ^___^ nice day

• 2007-01-01 11:35
  • 2I8f

can someone from toshiba help these people figure out the mp3 problems. everybody is having hard time. courtesy please.

• 2007-01-01 06:49
  • 2Am4

hi.i hve problem using the mp3 of my toshiba803t. i had transfered mp3 to the unit but when i play it, it says "the file cannot be played" anyone help me with this please. the mp3's i transfered is already less than 192kbs. thanks. email me for intstruction please.

• 2006-12-29 16:26
  • 2Amg

Hi! I used toshiba 803t too.My friend make ringtone for me. She change mp3 file to mmf flie. Thati's work.The Song's same mp3. But it plays only 16 seconds.
And video file is .3pg file and it must very small. I think that video doesn't clear.

• 2006-12-25 08:43
  • PW9x

im from Phil. can someone teach me how to use the flash on this fone.. is it really a flash or just a light.
pls also teach me to play mp3 on this phone.. ps.. my email add is maukris_08@yahoo.com
i will wait for your replies

• 2006-12-23 08:56
  • 2Aty

i've got mobile t803 from my mom and i've been trying to download music from my pc using the beat engine box. i was overwhelmed when finally i transfered all the music that i want. unfortunately for me the songscouldnt play in my cellphone. i've trying alot since i want to know if this productt is good. could anyone there help me ? I want to download music and serve it as a ringtone. heeeelllllllppppp. i would appreciate it if anyone out there can help me

• 2006-12-21 19:48
  • wujb

pls, i'm frm Nigeria using 803T. i hav tried downloading mp3 in my fone, but instant of entering for tones,it enters in other files so there is no way i can use it for my ringing tones. pls, someone out there help me with solution how i can use my mp3 for ringing tone, thanx Holla back @ me.

• 2006-12-20 18:46
  • MuNa
Total of 190 user reviews and opinions for Toshiba TS803.