Toshiba TS803 - user opinions and reviews

Toshiba

6.8
7.0
7.0

Hi all, just to let all of u know that this phone can only support mp3 as ringtone only if it is using the Hong Kong Firmware. Whereas if this phone if using the Japan Firmware, it can't support mp3 files as ringtone.

• 2006-12-13 03:06
  • PA}4

This Phone Has Mp3 Ringtone Option Too
That Is Mentioned Nowhere On Any Site,Toshiba Should Do Better Marketting

• 2006-12-06 09:14
  • P@$5

Hello could someone please tell me how to put the video files ( 3gp&mp4 ) into this mobile ? I used the beat engine but it failed to add the files to the library .

• 2006-11-25 06:46
  • 2IG8

If you have TS803 (and not 803T) you don't need the beat engine. It is a mass storage.

For live pics of the phone : http://imodenews.over-blog.com...4357753.html

• 2006-11-13 19:19
  • m813

10q andrew, ur method really worked for me. i owe u one man

• 2006-11-07 16:23

If you want mp3s to work on your 803T you need to have the following:
1. mp3 must be in 128kbps
2. The phone number on beat engine must match the phone number in your phone details. (My Details is in Phonebook)
3. Use the Beat Engine program to transfer over your to phone.

So if your phone number says 19051234567
then in beat engine it must state 19051234567.

Still got problems? email me at le.andrew@gmail.com PLEASE TRY my method first before emailing.

• 2006-11-04 03:11
  • Y9kF

why does it have to be like that? everything from asia is difficult to manipulate.
could someone please help me with the mp3 file transfer. thkx

• 2006-11-03 14:11
  • ftMK

hello sir i have a problem.he can't support mp3 songs.plz tell me the procedure to play mp3 songs or tones.

• 2006-11-03 08:12
  • PB28

can sumbody help me out with the mp3 thing. it's given me a hard tyme.
im also confused with the number the beatbox ask, plz is't the model num. or the serial num or ma cell fone num

• 2006-11-02 18:48

the mp3 is given me hell, apart from dat it's cool

• 2006-11-02 18:16
  • mcu7

Good Camera, poor phone... end of

• 2006-10-31 12:24
  • M$hn

I'm having problems setting up a dialup connection through usb or IR. What setting on the phone should I use? Where to set up the parameters?

• 2006-10-21 22:29
  • m813

I wante know this model(TS803)can read a mp3 ?? if yes , How?

• 2006-10-20 17:00
  • mCiG

hey, I couldn't play mp3 music n' set it as ringtone. Also the contact list doesn't appear in alphabetical order and i couldn't use the predictive texts while typing and it doesn't display the operator's name eventhough the operator name display is turned on. Plz help out.

• 2006-10-19 09:00
  • PA$W

great mp3 phone. LOUD speakers plus you can use your own headphones. the only downside:
- you need to use Beabox software to import mp3s and cant just copy songs to the folder-no such soft for Macs.

- NO PREDICTIVE Text!!! this is VERY annoying. I believe this is cuz my phone is japanese. otherwise a very cool looking phone.

• 2006-10-16 07:57
  • kChv

Hi how can i make my mobile play mp3 files? its pissing me off i might jst throw it in a fit. pls help here. pls..

• 2006-10-02 15:13
  • RBt4

hy,i've got a problem and i need to rezolv it: i've got toshiba ts803 but i can't use mp3 when i sendd with bluethhot it's gething save in other place and i can't move it in media player.Can i put mp3 on phone?how??I am whayting for respons imediatly plz.Thankx

• 2006-09-16 13:19
  • mAR6

Yukas, thanx 4 showing concern, i appreciate dat. but d problem is dat i don't understand Romania either.can someone around help u in English,plz? i still need help pppl. Holla back @ me.

• 2006-09-15 13:35
  • MuNa

There is no Chinese language in 803 to show SMS. Is there a Chinese Language Kit available, or a traslation software available to be downloaded to handle SMS in Chinese ? Please help and let me kown in detail.

• 2006-09-13 09:54
  • UDTC

hi everyone,
i am having trouble transfering music files too. a file becomes .tbd after being trnasferred to mini sd. i have followed the instruction i have read on this community but it still doesn't work. i hope someone can help me. thank you in advance for your help.

• 2006-09-11 22:55
  • Tch0
Total of 190 user reviews and opinions for Toshiba TS803.