Toshiba TS921 - user opinions and reviews

Toshiba

6.3
6.4
6.2

> In reply to Harold @ 2008-06-22 17:23 from vx2W - click to readHI harold... yeah tnx to your reply. my problem is the one they explain about the file that we need to download XML file yeah i do download it and its says something when i try to open it this is the file "http://rapidshare.com/files/70...ove.dcf.html"
coz i really love to play MP3 music on my phone.. my phone ringtone is not a problem anymore i can play AMR already as my ringtone... and some1 saids its easy to install games i have this games that i want to download directly by SIZE limitation its says

• 2008-06-23 18:28
  • P@cs

hello trish...this is harold...uhmm since I lost my phone..I can't really text you..and I am very sorry about the delay of my message to you here..uhmmm what's about your problem...could you please tell me your whole problem specifically..about some mmf files...just use mmf files...which has a codec of ma-5...just try to visit the yamaha smaf site and try their wave sound converter...its an easy task to make some ringtone out of that software...and about the bluetooth thing...it won't allow you to receive and send some files via bluetooth...I really dunno why is that so..but the thing is ,the only thing you can send via bt is just a business card I think...and what about xml files?could you please broaden your question?take care

• 2008-06-22 17:23
  • vx2W

HAROLD i post my number already PLS do txt me i really need your answer regarding XML file pls tnx and good day to you

• 2008-06-05 06:01
  • P@1W

hi this is for harold im trish from paranaque.. i want to try those tips about this vodaphone toshiba now i actually send mms and recieve it but i want to have a new ringtone i do convert it to amr/mmf coz my other vodaphone play already an MMf file but still i cant play it i save it to MMC but i cant see it also if i transper it over BT its says illegal file cannot save pls help me my number is 09207755652 tnx your help will be very much appreciated

• 2008-06-03 17:53
  • UD$7

> In reply to Zillur @ 2006-12-05 22:20 from P@UD - click to readzillur vai, i need some basic information about this set, like does this model has modem installed so i can use internet on my PC connecting this set, or does it possible to transfer files over bluetooth...

I heard that it's possible to connect stereo headset over bluetooth, but can't possible to share files over bluetooth...just weird...
please help me out..!!

• 2008-06-02 20:33
  • Pxxd

are you a smart or globe user?because if you were smart(which I am too),maybe you just got a message that your 3g,gprs,mms has already been activated but the you didn't receive any settings from them...real settings(which will be sent to you)..

• 2008-05-09 13:31
  • vx2W

i already activated my GPRS BUT THE PROBLEM is I Cannot send MMS due to connection failure..I Cannot use also my internet..please help me!! i really love my phone..help help help me!!!! or text me for some assistance 09202386528

• 2008-04-27 11:15
  • v0Xx

OK here I am again invading this forum ...well,I got A trick on how to play a.k.a how to play mp3/mp files on this fone....and I already used this method for over a year...I am not supposed to share this thing since I think that this method is a bit illegal because in this case we are going to make some CHAKU-UTA FULL MUSIC.hehe but sad to say my phone was lost...OMG too bad..all you got to do is drm'ed your .m4a file music...using the SONY ERICCSON DRM PACKAGER...just google it in that case...after you have drm'ed it and put some rights on it...a 2 files has been produced...the .dcf(the copyrighted music) and the .dr(the rights that you need to send it on your phone so that you can be able to play the .dc file on your phone)...uhmm this thing is a lot complicated since you can't just drag and drop the .dr file on your phone...you need to send it as a text message..you ask something"OMG,how could I possibly do that?"well all you need to have is a nowsms application and another phone(that supports gsm modem option,well in my case,I used nokia 5200)install it and configure the settings and run the nowsms web interface..and at the bottom of it...theres a thing called"send xml document settings"now try to open the .dr file on notepad copy it and paste on the send xml document settings...put you number you are using and press send...few secs later you will gonna rcv a notification message that you have new rights..and VIOLA the .dcf file will now play on your phone....I am from philippines though..and if you got lots of questions just post it here and I will gonna try to answer...tekker

• 2008-04-16 13:38

may my fone can play mp3 and how ?>

• 2008-02-15 03:04
  • uA4X

how can i use this code???
somebody told me that this code is all you need to install mp3 files..

• 2007-12-29 14:34
  • UD$G

i have a toshiba 902t mobile.it's good.but i need to play some mp3 with this.it can't.if some body can help me.pls.help me.

• 2007-12-26 07:03
  • w9JB

How can i install games after having it downloaded to my PC, i have the .jar and .jad files but when i transfer it to my 902t thru infrared it saves in a data folder of my phone memory and can't open the file... Thanks!

• 2007-12-06 15:20
  • vxmK

http://rapidshare.com/files/70...ove.dcf.html here is the file you need to download it and transfer it to your phone...

• 2007-11-16 04:03
  • vx2W

Hi! Nice powerful phone. The only problem: ringtones are not loud enough. Any ideas how to fix it? Thanx evcerybody.

• 2007-09-27 09:36
  • kN1w

it can play 3gp, 3g22, mp4 files

• 2007-09-16 09:56
  • TdYE

if you want to buy a new one....You go to JAPAN...........

• 2007-09-16 05:49
  • wYBp

Hallo all, I need your kindly help about this phone. Could you please let me know what kind of Video files can play in this phone and how can I get them? Thank you!

• 2007-09-13 08:53
  • 2yiU

oh so sorry if you don't know the process of downloading a file in rapidshare here's the shortcut link i'd put on my last post...click this url,scroll down,enter the code,and download... try it..
you can try this downloading via your phone using web browser..(didn't try it maybe it'll work heheh just try if you don't have usb,card reader or anything which you can connect your phone into a pc) http://rs176.rapidshare.com/fi...ful_girl.mmf

• 2007-09-10 02:47
  • vx2W

h! friends...i have a problem with my phone,,V902T i cant download like games,and i think my phone memory was good enough and more spaces to make it download,,when i download it always prompt this THIS CONTENT CANNOT BE DOWNLOAD DUE TO SIZE LIMITATION i really dont know why is it happen 2 my phone,even the small kilobytes i downlod,its always failed,i was so bored with my phone,what can i do,pls hope u understand my english,and i really hope that somebody want to help me,pls.post your answer.here.tnks 2 all

• 2007-09-09 09:43
  • P@cs

hello guys..its me again...the ma-5 thing...ok i'm gonna shed some light now...this phone is not supported with mp3 playback right...they only play mmf...and mmf has decoders mainly ma-2,ma-3,ma-5 and ma-7...ma-7 is the latest and has the greatest audio quality of all but sad to say toshiba isn't supported with it...but ma-5 also gives you better quality(i also used this)
well here is a lil try of what i've edited...just click this url download and save anywhere you want on your pc and transfer it onto your phone.... http://rapidshare.com/files/54...irl.mmf.html and that's what it is...try it and you'll love the sound quality...the song is beautiful girl sang by jojo... if you want to edit some wave files by yourself... just visit this site http://smaf-yamaha.com/tools and fine wave ound decorator and dload it...but remember the file size is limited and the edited mmf file should not be over 300kb..if you have something to ask just post here and i will try to answer...have fun^^

• 2007-09-08 16:54
  • vx2W
Total of 107 user reviews and opinions for Toshiba TS921.