Vertu Ascent Ti - user opinions and reviews

6.1
5.8
5.9

this cellphone...
definitely waaayyy too far from my budget, well yeah this cellphone is lack of feature, but take a look at the material they use dude, i can peel one by one the keypad if i'm running out of money, lol....
this cellphone created not to use for daily life, i think they create it for investment side, lol...

• 2009-05-06 07:46
  • uEx%

This is THE MOST useless phone on the face of this plabte, keeping in mind the other phones from the same company anrent any good either...anybody crazy enough to blow up on these phones either have too much money & dont know what to do wit hit or are really daft.

• 2009-04-29 20:51
  • U2i4

I owned this phone, very heavy piece of jewellery. dont know or remember why i bought it, guess i was too drunk at the time. i now gave to to my brother bcoz he messed up his nokia n81 while opening it.

• 2009-04-29 09:10
  • 2@1x

i got one because i thought it would be different. guess what, it's just like any old nokia. it's not like money is a consideration, but i just thought it would be different. *sigh*

• 2009-04-28 06:02
  • i4P%

> In reply to Ahmad @ 2009-04-18 10:09 from TL5a - click to readwell you mom really must be happy now
inshallah

• 2009-04-23 14:53
  • MVfw

I wanna have the Ascent Ti-Ferrari version to set it with a F430 . Does anybody know what's the price ?

• 2009-04-19 20:22
  • prnB

Hi, I just got my Vertu Ascent Ti repaired, but now it is not switching on, however hard I press the power button. What do I do? Please help!

• 2009-04-18 15:11
  • 2S{R

i have given this phone to my dog as pendant

• 2009-04-18 10:09
  • TL5a

i had one for a few days, got bored and tired of carrying the brick around, finally gave it to my driver, he seems happy with it. my yaya wants one too, might give her one if she behaves.

thanks for reading.

- kris

• 2009-04-14 05:00
  • i4P%

i have one, paied 5500 euros for one and another 300 for the leather casing, the box is big with some sort of useless luxury wanna be look, it has the same charger and data cable as 8800 arte or 6500 classic. the phone is very heavy but once i got used to that, it was no longer a problem, the keypad is excelent - it sort of reminds me of nokia 8850, but the square button that acts as a joystick is blocking from time to time, the leather on the back is of poor quality, mine after using it without the leather casing started to tear a little bit at the corners - it's hard to notice only if you look very close, but you know it;s there and that's pretty anoying...the voice quality and the sound quality is very good and very loud, i never used the consierge service, it also has a service that stores some data on a server - they call it vertu fortress - never used it, the back of the phone is veru nice - i must say that what attracted me to the phone was the excelent metal work that can be seen in every part of the phone, the screen is excelent with a very nice resolution and cristal clear image, it makes call connections and sms sending much faster than normal phones i had (i don't know why). it; a very nice phone, overpriced for a phone, it has the price of a small car but it's nice to own.

• 2009-04-13 19:57
  • pk8N

These Vertu Phones are really brautiful,I have played with one and very heavy piece of jewelry but the price is outrageous,I found these replicas at a great price at http://www.superreys.com

• 2009-04-12 17:47
  • 4ZNG

Ferrari Nero model comes in limited(2009)units only. Only 2009 people will have these kind of phone.

• 2009-04-10 18:06
  • vj1%

This model comes with camera & video features. I also find the Ascent Ti much better than there Ferrari model as far as video resolution is concerned.

• 2009-04-10 16:56
  • vj1%

well, finally some-how-good features on a vertu...
But i'll rather buy any wmobile smartphone than this. I would even buy an iPhone!!

• 2009-04-10 10:17
  • Pwh4

i own that vertu i am very happy and it perform well and it look good

• 2009-04-06 11:50
  • p3I@

Maybe the best ever Vertu. Knurled and cheked ones are so sexy. But I don't like Vertu introducing this model as an Ascent succesor and producing Ferrari branded ones. Too much Ferrari in Vertu's world. It is not good at all for a luxury brand.

• 2009-04-02 20:36
  • nq4G

A guy walks in a bar and says: "I own a vertu"
*end of joke*

• 2009-03-25 18:59
  • MVfw
Total of 77 user reviews and opinions for Vertu Ascent Ti.