Vertu Constellation - user opinions and reviews

Vertu

6.5
6.2
6.1

I purchased this phone yesterday, slightly used. I am very impressed. I have owned a Symbian Belle Nokia 700 for years and love it's multiple wallscreens, ease of pocketability and my Vurtu Constellation is just what I need. In the leather case provided I can slip it into any pocket, even blue jeans with the very small front pockets. I love the unscratchable sapphire screen and ceramic home key and pillow meant to last a lifetime. Great phone for me and I love the clear Symbian Bella interface with completely costomizable interface. I have owned BlackBerry Porsche design p '9982, also a durable phone but I like this phone better. I have had several phones with hardware failures like a Sony Z1, in which I lost $700 in just 3 month's use. My shop owner agreed to buy back this phone within 3 years for 75% of what I paid for it so there is the investment to consider in the price also.

• 2014-09-25 04:20

• 2014-09-25 04:15

• 2014-09-25 04:08

• 2014-09-25 03:53
  • u44Q

> In reply to Andloid @ 2014-07-05 05:03 from vx6d - click to readbecause the cars have really fast engines.. that makes them costly

• 2014-07-23 13:31
  • utwS

Just admit it to your self that .. YOU CANT AFFORD the price of the phone .. Its just like a car all cars runs in roads streets etc, but why people Buy expensive cars yetthey are just running in the same streets and highways express lane ...?? wants the difference of a HONDA CIVIC TO MERCEDES if you where looking generaly as the WORD "CAR" same as that SAMSUNG IPHONE VETRU it was the still a "PHONE" difference is this THE BRAND and the most is this.... THE PRICE....!!!

• 2014-07-05 05:03
  • vx6d

> In reply to NoOne @ 2014-02-12 09:34 from IVFb - click to readNowhere does it say anything about android. This phone is rubbish because it is a cheap Nokia covered in fine leather and metal. "Android" does not encompass everything that isn't iOS, which is what I assume you think is "not rubbish." I venture to say, based on that, you don't really know anything about phones beyond brand labels, do you?

• 2014-06-11 10:12
  • 49F1

> In reply to an7on1o @ 2014-04-03 10:16 from 0nnG - click to readYou are aware that this phone does not run Android, right? I am going to assume that, due to your opinion of android, technology is not your strong suit.

Rubbish? Yes. Any relation to Android? No. It runs pre-android/iOS "Symbian," upgradable to Nokia's "Belle" OS. Symbian has been outdated for over 5 years, and Belle is just terrible. Like, 'worse than windows phone' awful. This is a cheap Nokia with an overpriced and overly decadent case.

• 2014-06-11 10:04
  • 49F1

> In reply to fred @ 2014-03-21 09:53 from tVtE - click to readNo. It runs symbian, an awful pre-android OS, that has since fallen into obscurity since Android was released. Can be upgraded to Nokia's proprietary OS "Belle." This is low-end Nokia tech wrapped in supple leather and fine metals. You are basically paying for a terrible phone, encased in overly luxurious materials. I think vertu offers some stupid concierge and 24hr tech support services, but other than that, you are paying thousands for a turd wrapped in fine leather and semi-precious metals. But make no mistake, under all that glitz and glam is a hot, steaming turd (by current spec. standards).

• 2014-06-11 09:51
  • 49F1

everything combine with Android become rubbish ....

• 2014-04-03 10:16
  • 0nnG

1.Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)can install?
2.Text display still small for me.Thanks.

• 2014-03-21 09:53
  • tVtE

some people are confusing technology with jewellery

• 2014-03-15 01:25
  • S4bJ

although it a good phone,but when it combined with Android OS..it's become rubbish..

• 2014-02-12 09:34
  • IVFb

No one is forced to buy anything,u cant buy class,if u buy something its for yourself not to show off......i dont care if its nokia I have constellation and keep it to myself,happy 2014

• 2014-01-11 02:10
  • nFMa

• 2014-01-11 02:05
  • nFMa

damn this phones tha best you should buy it (If you have tha money) =)) no bullshit

• 2013-12-01 21:41
  • LaAY

• 2013-12-01 21:41
  • LaAY

connon guys dont compare any phones bt whtever specifications are in this phone please tell tht thts it.. so other people also get to know.... thanks

• 2013-10-29 22:21
  • XNts

common guys say something abt the phone not abt your selfs... as wants to know more specifications abt this phone...

• 2013-10-29 20:33
  • XNts

vertu is very expensive for this you can buy xperia m it has the same feautures that this waste phone vertu has

• 2013-10-28 16:37
  • uuTg
Total of 190 user reviews and opinions for Vertu Constellation.