Vertu Constellation 2006 - user opinions and reviews

Vertu

7.2
6.8
7.0

Bought 2 Signature Touch phones from NYC store. They offered to refurbish my original Constellation as is would not charge. I paid over $1100 to get it back and it still does not charge. 2 months later unable to get Vertu to step up to the plate and make it right.

Stay away

• 2014-10-02 14:32
  • qK92

> In reply to Yzix96 @ 2011-12-24 22:54 from K7eu - click to readhhhhmmmmm lucky guy hhaah

• 2013-02-13 15:47
  • X}tQ

i like you

• 2012-09-16 15:08
  • uCr$

I have this Vertu constellation what will you say if I just got it less than $14 is that good or not? I just got it somewhere while looking around to buy something a cellphone or gadget then I saw this DIAMOND sitting along w/the other phone's so I asked how much it is she just told me $20 but I asked for discount so she told me $18 but I asked for $14 so she gave the unit for $14 just the unit alone but still w/the original Battery VL-5C same as the BL-5C but the other VL-5C has the Vertu on it the unit I got is 98% clean and smooth, openline so this will be a spare phone and I got Iphone 4G so is that NICE A X-MAS GIFT that ment for me huh?

• 2011-12-24 22:54
  • K7eu

> In reply to shako @ 2011-08-30 09:58 from 3T5T - click to readmy friend come to Erevan, Armenia and ask anyone about Posht and they will show you... here you can find meny cheap things about cell phones...its a wonderful and humoral place... we are always nice to see you... good bye... we lovw you... best wishes to you

• 2011-09-02 10:55
  • S9gR

Guys could you advise where can I buy spare parts of this phone?? I need backplate (you know the battery cap) and cannot find it anywhere. Plz HELP :(

• 2011-08-30 09:58
  • 3T5T

I got a Ferrari, i got a lamborghini, so it's safe to say that i could afford this phone, but maaaaaaannnnn!!!! it suxx!!!!! only a dumbass would buy one!!! and wat type of service are you guys talkin' bout? are there people standing at the ready to dial the numbers when you call, or type in the letters when you text? pshaw!!! just stupid!!!

• 2011-07-26 11:59
  • FMYK

Nothing against with who buy this phone bu in my opnion it's best take a galaxy II or iphone to HAVE STATUS but i don't know i nver saw this phone live

• 2011-06-10 01:45
  • 9y11

This is a waste not because its expensive but because it looks like an ugly diamond studded rat in my pocket...
Make some thing which looks good and no one will comment against it...But this ugly thing for 2800 EURO!!! WASTE...go buy the diamonds instead....

• 2011-04-22 13:28
  • t}A@

Beauty without brain thats all its about.

• 2011-03-11 20:42
  • N{4y

its USELESS who mad made ths phone

• 2010-12-25 04:25
  • 9LbT

Beauty

• 2010-12-17 00:21
  • nG%g

A beauty or a beast?

• 2010-11-26 08:58
  • txjn

this ixvery good symbol phone

• 2010-11-24 14:15
  • vGUF

It's a nice brand but really costly. I would really think of buying it if it's rather stylish

• 2010-11-19 23:46
  • S35r

in this kind of phone named.( Vertu )it depends upon th person if she or she like this kind of phone and likewise they can afford it.

• 2010-10-16 06:51
  • nCeG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-01-17 03:53 from PxiX - click to readinstead buy diamond!!!!!!!

• 2010-10-14 21:40
  • 9xyF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-06-26 01:47 from wvWm - click to readwhy do we have this kind of phones????????

• 2010-10-14 21:35
  • 9xyF

i will never buy...for this amount they should be no 1 on the market and to have more thinks like camera ...etc

• 2010-10-04 11:03
  • 9x79

It is quite sad but comparing phones is a silly game. Letís compare a 10 bedroom house to a 3 Bedroom Council House. You may not need 10 bedrooms but if you could afford it you would buy it. If you live in a council house thatís overcrowded, envy kicks in and your defence is to question why or what is the point of owning such a large house. You can buy a 15k car that has all the bells and whistles but if you could afford a £100000.00 supercar you would buy it despite having to spend an extra 20k to bring it up to spec of the 15k car. Why because you can and so it goes on. What you need to remember before criticising a Vertu is that the better you buy and the more expensive the item is usually means a better service and longer useful life. People who can afford a genuine Vertu have made it in life, have no need to go to a mates to show off the latest gadget on their phone and ultimately have better things to do than sit around moaning about the big house, flash car or latest plastic feature packed phone. They have what is called a life, in most cases worked hard for a good few years to have a comfortable living, and enjoy living life to the full and if it means that you pay a little extra to have the best then I would suggest that the people on here spend a bit more time looking at their own lives before criticising something that for the most part they will never touch or own.
Proud owner of-
A Genuine Vertu used to make and receive calls, the whole point of a phone.
An Xbox 360 & PS3 to play games on a decent screen
A 10mb Digital Camera to take picture
A HD Video Camera
Most modern conviences
2 Cars
1 Houses
A Caravan
A Dog
A happy and full life having worked for everything and never being in debt to anyone, retired at 45 years old and all my own hair and teeth. Not bad for a dumb Vertu owner.

• 2010-08-20 04:37
  • nG%6
Total of 177 user reviews and opinions for Vertu Constellation 2006.