Vertu Constellation 2006 - user opinions and reviews

Vertu

7.2
6.8
7.0

I've purchased 3 Vertu phones during the past 2 years. 2 Constellations that was quite beutiful. I gave one to my brother in the States and another to a good friend. I, myself uses the Ascent Ti. Yes, it's worth it.I used to buy any newest hi-tech phone that comes on sale and rampage through them. I got tired of spending so much money on phones, I decided to buy a Vertu. I've never looked back. It's reliable and I'll be using this one for a long time to come.

• 2009-07-13 23:52
  • iiAx

As compare to Vertu phone Xfone Hansets are very Good in Price Segment and features wise which Xfone Provides, Dear User of Luxiry Phones Kindly Check it out that Site:www.xfoneinc.com Really Xfone inc. having a Good Collection of Hansets.

• 2009-07-06 07:50
  • vGEn

> In reply to savetheworld @ 2009-06-26 13:49 from v0qs - click to readsalad this fona y'all.. had to sell my babies for thiss, not worth it.

• 2009-07-01 19:00
  • nidV

?_____? This phone, if you had one of these phones... you could really, seriously, you should have fed a whole third world country here! I mean all those money, banknotes and hard work just for an unworthy and unpractical purchase of an unworthy and unpractical phone? Is this some kind of joke? I would never buy this phone.

• 2009-06-26 13:49
  • v0qs

i have this one for 3 days i bought for usd3500

• 2009-06-18 08:56
  • v0Ig

Would like to get one myself (for the looks may be)---would just 'like' and nothing more!! its way to pricey for the features inside...

The price tag has enough potential to fund Zimbabwe out of its inflation...

Pray God!!! Let some sense prevail among the buyers

• 2009-06-16 15:14
  • w41X

it is the greatest of all in money.But it contains nothing.

• 2009-06-06 15:54
  • nCbx

why would someone settle for less functions on this stupid fone? i won't waste my money for this junkie!!

• 2009-06-05 14:38
  • P@cs

H0l.y shi.t ? My n0kia n70me and n0kia n82 are m0re reliable than thiz ph0ne . . . This ph0ne c0sts t0o much f0r an 0rdinary wakie talkie . . . Haha. . . In fact im using my n0kia n81 right n0w typing this message . . . Can vertu d0 this j0b ? Aheh . . . I wanna sell my n70 or n81 and buy a new n0kia n97 . . . Huhu . . . Im g0nna stick t0 the n0kia n series . . . The best . . .

• 2009-06-03 20:03
  • ji{R

> In reply to Bevan Shelton @ 2009-05-13 11:22 from M@Ti - click to readVertu phones are the GREATEST phones ever made ^O^

• 2009-05-13 23:53
  • kHDL

My N73 is far more upbeat and sofisticate than this! Unless its for tax purposes, I'll never pay so much for this junk

• 2009-05-13 11:22
  • M@Ti

> In reply to sheikh @ 2009-05-11 07:52 from upqI - click to readto true half of the people here don't know about that, its the greatest, its like a personal secretary...

• 2009-05-12 23:37
  • Yi5s

my mom and dad both have this phone....its just for the personal concierge service....thats it

• 2009-05-11 07:52
  • upqI

if this phone costs 20k dollars.
from that price i think 19k dollars for decoration and th material used diamons and platinum.

vertu uses the same platinum to make their phones the one nasa is using to prepare their space settles.

and it is fire proof,water proof,scratch proof.

if you throw this phone from the 7 story high building it will not brake or even there will be no scratch on it........that all cost thousand dollars....

• 2009-05-10 11:53
  • nXIG

Whats amusing, is that people buy this to be unique or to have some fashion phone and show off. Half the people to see these people's phone can't tell the difference between a $300 phone and a $10 000 dollar phone and don't know the difference between Vertu or Nokia etc.

Therefore, they pay money for people to glance at their phones and not even notice?

• 2009-04-30 05:38
  • PPCh

I have Imate i working like beast more than 4 years .I think this handset is not like rolex if you forgot the body ,you waisting your money as well!

• 2009-04-25 22:11
  • mWir

I ever had this one before, but I don't remember the type. Is it 6030?

• 2009-04-10 13:20
  • wr2P

you should use this site to compare phones. compare this phone with ANY discontinnued phone with more or less same specifics (256k colors).
just for the fun of it. to see phones who were discontinnued 2 or 3 years ago that blow this joke away by miles.

• 2009-03-25 19:20
  • MVfw

and still... one of milion others

• 2009-03-12 17:58
  • nUAR

hahaha.i have never give my money to like these phones.it hasn't got anything.like 3310 haha

• 2009-03-11 10:04
  • SbAu
Total of 177 user reviews and opinions for Vertu Constellation 2006.