Vertu Constellation 2006 - user opinions and reviews

Vertu

7.2
6.8
7.0

'This isn't that expensive. Didn't even put a hole in my wallet. You can only knock it if you have it. My mum has a Vertu phone with diamonds! No joke either! I wanted mine with diamonds but my dad said I was too young :'(' LMAO this cracked me up, way to contradict yourself, if it was YOUR wallet why could your father dictate what you buy? poor little rich kids, go save 100+ children from poverty (anywhere in the world not just africa)

• 2008-12-06 23:46
  • v0gj

I have this fhone and i verry love him ;)

• 2008-11-28 11:28
  • Sn8h

phone does gives the symbol of wealth..
my friend just bought vertu ferrari for 25,000 dollars,,
it does fits his cars,,,

the reason he buys it??
no one uses it except him..

• 2008-11-18 11:43
  • uEDr

I am the best and everone is lesser than me understand. This phone is excellent and YES it does symbolise wealth and YES you all are too poor to understand. Thank you all for listening and take it easy fools!

• 2008-11-08 01:13
  • TIAT

Wow this phone is a total joke. Only Rich people would be dumb enough to buy it. This is merely a Nokia 2610 with jems!lol. Would make a nice go phone!

• 2008-11-07 02:39
  • 5%rp

u know how many people don have money for food? so don waste it n go for charity

• 2008-11-04 08:33
  • PSPr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-09-27 06:23 from TIE7 - click to readphone is not any symbol of wealth, stupid.phone only for hello.they only make money.

• 2008-11-04 08:22

ugly n no class at all.even 50 buck also no buyer

• 2008-11-04 08:14

i want it

• 2008-11-03 18:29
  • kcBL

I have this phone and i am pretty disappointed hey. Sure it looks good and symbolises wealth. But I'd rather spend the money on more practical items like my cars or boats. Biggest waste of money ever. I am selling it on ebay for about $50 if anyone wants it. Cheers

• 2008-10-25 01:36
  • TIAT

i can for this money buy new shoes. beautifull shoes... helllo... who's buyig this...

• 2008-10-06 13:22
  • SXhM

its a phone to have if your on the money and you have a million dollar house then its only right that you purchase this phone as it will fit into your perfect little lives

• 2008-10-06 10:37
  • mCSY

i loved it so much i got another one. for 2 different networks, smart and globe. contemplating on getting a third one for my sun line.

i am now driving a porsche cayenne which is more secure than my old beamer.

• 2008-09-29 07:42
  • i4P%

I don't get it, a phone thats a rip off and hardly has any features, whats the point?

• 2008-09-28 17:22
  • pJRK

People...This phone may not have the best features but its a symbol of wealth...to those who cant afford it stop condemning the phone...

• 2008-09-27 06:23
  • TIE7

• 2008-09-21 10:56
  • 2GaM

I hope you all know that Vertu is a subsidiary of Nokia itself. Vertu is the luxury line of Nokia and had sales of 1.3$ in 2006. It is expected to rise to $2 billion for 2008.

So, Nokia is the KING of MOBILE PHONES.

• 2008-09-21 05:05
  • q{pE

that phone it's about economical power, like ferrari bentley , some hate some love but only few people can have .
Thats for the ones who can buy everything but wants something that is restricted for some humans .

• 2008-09-16 18:34
  • SH95

> In reply to new vertu user @ 2008-09-12 08:12 from i4P% - click to readwho cares that you have a covertible bmw, its not bentley, it costs maximum 50 000

• 2008-09-15 21:32
  • nCFi

just got one. don't wanna brag, just wanna share the news with other vertu fans. so, far i'm loving it. very few people have it here in our country, so it's areal status symbol. now i when i drive my bmw convertible with the top down and i get a call, people stare. heck, i don't mind the attention, maybe they're just wondering what sort of phone i'm using since i live in a nokia-minded country.

• 2008-09-12 08:12
  • i4P%
Total of 177 user reviews and opinions for Vertu Constellation 2006.