Vertu Constellation 2006 - user opinions and reviews

7.0

this fone would be good if it wasnt $16000

• 2007-04-09 10:51
  • yZ5R

I saw the phone yestarday. Quite good, but I have the strong suspicion that it is 8800 in another pack.

• 2007-03-29 12:48
  • pSMH

The material used, attention to detail and the craftmanship is excellent.....

• 2007-03-28 17:49
  • UisK

simply the best phone i've owned.the price is really high but when u do hav one. u know u'll b sorted for at least a couple of years.unlike the other phones where u keep lookin for upgrades.the point of gettin a vertu is to stop lookin at the PHONE sector and get on with other walks of ur life...speakin with experience

• 2007-02-24 16:47
  • 5KLe

Wat is a concerige service? I'm considering getting this phone but want to know what this is,

• 2007-02-12 16:44
  • MJTC

well, i had the VERTU last year, as a gift !
to the best of my opinion- this is something! well, very stylish, and nice, but LACK of functions(I'm an IT professional) it's simply phone for the rich peps.
nonthing but SHOWOFF! consider it waste of your precious doe.
it's still nokia phone. but truly- look into Nokia N95, or N80 with gold plated faceplate(extra $65.00) and you will get plentiful list of features, style, quality, and SATISFACTION!
so long people.
Use your Brains, not your walets.

• 2007-01-18 04:14
  • 477x

even if i had money to buy this i wouldn't buy
instead of that i could support many poor families from the financial view

• 2007-01-13 15:14
  • ixPV
  • Aristeides Latousaki
  • Rating0

I was one of the lucky guys in Greece, to put my hands on this phone. One of our company's partners came from the Netherlands to visit us in Greece, and he had the constellation. I never imagined what could be a "Hand made original design phone", and I have to admit that I really liked it. On the other hand, imo, they're a bit overpriced so I will stick to my SE v630 and Motorola v1100 for now.. But even if I had those loads of euros I'd prefer to spend them on my new home or save them for those unpredicted times...

• 2007-01-09 06:26
  • ixYD

nice, i think i would wanna get this phone. simply nice. i recently went to a vertu shop, this vertu is light n design is simply awesome. love it

• 2007-01-08 07:47
  • PEAs

LOL. Now we're supposed to buy hand-made phones? Some people REALLY have too much money. (and too little taste/brains)

• 2006-12-30 22:07
  • pqy0

simply awesome. Can be a dream come true if able to buy one. Like one the most beautiful lady in the world is your wife standing next to you. I am sure that everyone will be jealous about you if you have one in your hand. One the best man made inventions.

• 2006-12-27 15:05
  • PFHM

I doubt many of the other reviewers have actually seen the phone. I have one and it is simply amazing. The looks and build quality are simply fantastic.

• 2006-12-14 17:25
  • nEmP

It's hand built using the finest materials. It's Exclusive. It has the Concierge service. Sure the S40 interface isn't great but it isn't on the Nokia 8800 either! It's a phone, it makes calls, get over it.

The best thing about the constellation is the price! Not many people have them (quite rare), but more importantly it means you don't look for phones every month cos' your bored!

• 2006-12-07 16:08
  • mX%s

vertu makebeautiful phone hope it got more function

• 2006-12-07 12:12
  • TS}a

excellent craftsmanship,looks and design. superb resolution easy to use.However extreemly expensive and not exactly worth that hefty price. The cost should be atleast 25% less .

• 2006-11-30 03:25
  • 4wyc

Big expectations, disappointing result. Nice body, exclusive materials and...big piece of sh.. inside! Starting with 16mb of memory, ancient UI and ending with mediocre sound quality and cheap looking display. It's like 911 with Ford Focus engine inside. Thanks Vertu, I'll pass.

• 2006-11-09 06:52
  • 4u8F
Total of 176 user reviews and opinions for Vertu Constellation 2006.