Vertu Constellation Ayxta - user opinions and reviews

Vertu

5.8
5.3
5.5

expensive because of Design and Brand.This is the best of stupid technology now a day ( no 3G , Wifi, ...and support micro sd upto 8GB ,etc ). You can pay less 200 Dollars for buying better technologies and performance smart phone (include essentials technologies like 3G,WIFI,thirds party applications).

If u want buy this one. It's mean you want to buy jewelry is not buy cellphone.

I want to rate it 1/10 on technology and 10/10 on price

• 2010-02-24 01:07
  • mL4@

I would buy it if i can, cause i love the solid feel it has and i love flip phones. Ive held the phone in my hands several times and it has a great build..to be honest i want a phone with the same quality build but there isnt anything out in the market like that..The only reason thats stopping me from buying this phone is bcoz i dont beleive in spending that much money on a phone regardless of its capabilities and second, if it gets lost or stolen i will probably jump of a cliff. All in all its an acquired taste, its a name that is being sold not the phone. It drops down in cost considerably when you sell it so maybe a used one has a more reasonable price.

• 2010-02-23 07:54
  • S1Uf

wat a waste of money.......is it true queen of england uses a vertu.....

• 2010-02-22 19:24
  • MEfu

I gotta say..... there is nothing special to this phone...not even 3G. I can't figure it out. Crooks i tell you!! Crooks!!

• 2010-02-19 19:35
  • 0h1$

> In reply to bill w g @ 2010-02-10 09:12 from vGBw - click to readI dont think a FOX will be interested in grapes anyway.

• 2010-02-18 04:59
  • 9Lb6

> In reply to Muhamad Iqbal @ 2009-11-14 00:46 from wrkd - click to readwhy the heck would buy a phone that looks no different then a motorola and pay 100 times more for it,i hope you dont take any offense but i hope your god that your praying to will tell you the same thing im telling you, you might even save money and get an even crazier phone with more capabilities

• 2010-02-17 21:37
  • QVrI
  • anonymous (andy :P )
  • Rating0

> In reply to Optional @ 2009-11-21 11:35 from 0kGa - click to readi agree we are in bad economic times and there is no reason to pay soo much for just a phone regardless of its status and materials.... but the only way to help the economy is actually to spend, im not saying spend every dollar you have but buy the things you absolutley need and make yourself a stimulus package and spend there, if everyone realizes this we will be out of this economic crisis sooner then you think.

• 2010-02-12 20:37
  • QVrI

These phones are not for features. They are for those who want different things at any cost.

• 2010-02-10 13:31
  • u1B1

> In reply to andry @ 2009-12-25 23:02 from 0Ups - click to readActually we'd all love to own ANY of these models but unfortunately we cannot since most of us are broke. Why criticise something we can't afford? Surely you must have heard the story of that hungry fox who saw grapes hangin'from a branch but couldn't reach it. After having tried and tried, he still couldn't ....so? He said, "Sour grapes !!

• 2010-02-10 09:12
  • vGBw

> In reply to Premier P))) @ 2010-01-13 19:13 from TcUj - click to readHi.

On past days i post a negative opinion about this manufacture (Vertu), so i start investigating more about it, whatever the devices are made with grate quality, special matirials like Titanium to say one only, and have exelent reception with greate memory capacity, good camera with flash and no led, and the really of the things are that this phones are for high society persons.

the really thing is that all of us wants popular phones including me, on my case i know how to manipule the one i have that is a 5530, whatever this devices are "Beta" its get freeze, the phone reset authomaticly, the Apple iphone, get freeze, you cannot open more then one app at same time and you need always the itunes to put info in the phone and that is not a conventional option, HTC are slow, get frezze by Win Mob Pro, and bad pc software, Samsung Touch devices are slow the milimeter point of the touch is to bad, and no good firmware, we pay to much for this plastic phones that really we do not know how to use it, on the usa the buy Blackberries and the even do not have data svc, they BBerry with no data svc is nothing, why they use that kind of phones if they are not that kind of person for that kind of phone, they have i phone to made calls only.

ignorants.

• 2010-02-06 19:11
  • Gyix

Premier P))). It's a pile of jewels and metal. Your assumption that everyone posting has never seen or held the phone is ignorant. I have seen the phone but never owned one. I will admit I probably couldn’t afford to blow this on a phone even if I wanted to. I use the HD2. Now tell me 1 thing this phone can do that a HD2 can’t apart from make you a massive victim to theft? I can assure you this is for people with more $ in there account then brain cells in there head.

• 2010-02-06 13:48
  • Mx@E

id rather buy a big diamond rather than buy a phone which dont even have the latest technology available to "CHEAP CHINA PHONES"

• 2010-02-02 13:45
  • PApJ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-01-24 20:35 from 0ame - click to readbill gates would rather has good gps on his yatch than good apps on his i phone

• 2010-01-29 17:02
  • 3Jj1

i love how expensive these phones are and how they are outperformed by entry level phones that you get free on contract. And if this only considered as jewelery, it is some ugly jewelery.

• 2010-01-24 20:35
  • 0ame

its amazing phone with gps. i love it

• 2010-01-24 04:05
  • uCnI

this is not a piece of high tech, it is just jewelry,

• 2010-01-23 04:15
  • Lvch

$7,000 USD on eBay, very strong built, super high quality built phone. Pictures don't lie.

• 2010-01-16 06:00
  • sHaj

Wow I am suprised on how many people are posting comments on a phone they never used oe yet alone never touched. The Vertu is being displayed in Newman Marcus and Sold also in Lamborghini car dealership (San Francisco CA, my Name: Michael Lorenzo). People like Robin Williams, Carlos Santana, Too Short, Snoop Dog and Fred Durst are some of my clients. This is a phone that resembles status. This is not just a phone, a ringtone a lone takes 3 months to create the material of the phone is made from the same material of a NASA space Shuttle etc. So in many way you will never understad and I as well never will feel the way do when they have items like this and the crazy thing is that I have an Iphone 32gs and I have and app for it called BLACK VIP and once installed you have to activate it by depositing 1mill dollars and I just deleted the app lol. Anyways do not crush this item trust me when you hold it and know more than what you see you will understadn that this is more than a phone. People in their industry depend on it like they depent on their American Express Centurion Card ( The Black Card ) so relax guys and gals and drink a bottle of VOSS Water and enjoy you phone. Thanks

• 2010-01-13 19:13
  • TcUj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-01-05 17:12 from 95RK - click to readYer sorry I forgot I was writting a letter to the queen.

• 2010-01-06 15:15
  • Mx@E

> In reply to K @ 2010-01-04 17:32 from Mx@E - click to readobviously you couldn't "buy brain" either... grammar!!

• 2010-01-05 17:12
  • 95RK
Total of 109 user reviews and opinions for Vertu Constellation Ayxta.