Vertu Constellation Quest - user opinions and reviews

Vertu

6.9
6.9
7.0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-10-20 19:32 from MtrH - click to readi always wish i could be rich

• 2010-10-22 00:59
  • S9Jg

> In reply to vertu qvertu @ 2010-10-21 14:45 from mKuY - click to readIt's E72. The only smartphone I know with a flashlight :-)

• 2010-10-21 19:48
  • Mtrf

try to copy the nokia e73
but back side looks funny

• 2010-10-21 19:31
  • 3rtV

> In reply to sheikh @ 2010-10-20 19:02 from 0Cmr - click to readallie so true if you lose it it will be a big loss of money

• 2010-10-21 17:47
  • n5xy

What a tasteless device... I don't care if it's made of platinum and has diamonds and 100kt gold!! it still looks like a phone only Don King or Snoop-Dogg would use!

• 2010-10-21 16:21
  • G2GS

> In reply to The Grumbler @ 2010-10-21 11:51 from MABT - click to readHi Grumbler,

I also spend a fiver a month and the networks completly rip me off. 2000 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited internet for £5 is a joke! They should reduce my bill to £2.50 as I have been a loyal customer (been with them a whole 2 months now!)

They said my Galaxy S (which was free with my contract) was water damaged! How dare they! All I did was put it in my swimming shorts and went swimming in the sea! The phone was clearly not fit for purpose! I now want them to cancel my contract and give me compensation for the distress the network has caused!

• 2010-10-21 15:54
  • mZrT

> In reply to sheikh @ 2010-10-20 19:02 from 0Cmr - click to readIf you lose your phones often - then probably that's not for you, yes. I don't.

• 2010-10-21 14:55
  • TXTg

glamorous edition of E63 or even C3- for more money. what the use of all that additional stuff to the functionality. looks like expensive boolsh...t

• 2010-10-21 14:45
  • mKuY

Vertu phones are not built for use, they are collectors items and gifts, the older they get the higher the value will be.

• 2010-10-21 13:29
  • TfX2

> In reply to sheikh @ 2010-10-20 19:02 from 0Cmr - click to readIf you don't have the money then don't buy it this phone is mostly for CEO and the joe plumer.

• 2010-10-21 13:14
  • G1ja

I would like it if it was good and not so fugly...... I hate it.

• 2010-10-21 12:54
  • 9xEL

I wouldn't buy this thing for love nor monies.

• 2010-10-21 12:53
  • 9xEL

I really do not like the look of this phone.

• 2010-10-21 12:50
  • 9xEL

Who is the mad to buy this phone? I want to know him.

• 2010-10-21 12:45
  • A5w1

> In reply to Sadds @ 2010-10-21 12:08 from MABT - click to readyeh i had this problem with a Samsung Genio if they still argue that it is water damaged ask for proof of the water damage via picture or get them to show you the damaged area if they can. sometimes the water indicator is under a panel under the cover and sometimes you will find a water indicator on the battry aswell

• 2010-10-21 12:14
  • MVg6

> In reply to dan-2711 @ 2010-10-21 11:44 from MVg6 - click to readHi Dan-2711, i have checked for these indicators under the battry but can't see any such things. I will be taking this further up indeed but they seem to say many liquids and dirt have touched the phone i'm sure i would care a lot about this handset though! I am thinking they just don't want to repair due to expenses.

• 2010-10-21 12:08

Hey Sadi,

I had the same issue with my network. They're proper idiots. I spend a fiver a month with them, so you'd think for my spend, I'd get fantastic Customer Services but oh no. They were getting all prisy and up in my grill. I had to go lie down. I've never been spoken to like this before, not even by the children on the streets, who call me up for the kiddy stuff. Like, I never did!.

I think if you go on and speak like you know a lawyer; have a direct line to Anne Robinson or go on and speak in a racist or toff like manner, they generally melt into your way of thinking.

Either that or threaten to send the boys round. Even if you don't have any boys. LOLZ.

That agent sounded like he was still sucking his mummy's teat when I pure like tore him down a la Michael Douglas Fallen Down. I wanta a cheeseburger or in my case, a mobile phone, etc... It was brilliant. So much so I do it now on regularly basis, even though if my phone isn't liquid damaged. I phone them up day and night. I've quit my job, she's my left me but I'm always right.

• 2010-10-21 11:51
  • MABT

> In reply to Sadds @ 2010-10-21 11:38 from MABT - click to readCheck the water indicators under the battry and makesure they are white if they are red it shows there is water damage to the handset. if the indicator shows white i would take it up further with them

• 2010-10-21 11:44
  • MVg6

I had this phone but my network said it got damaged by liquid but I never took it into the water or anything :-( now they won't replace any helps?

• 2010-10-21 11:38

E72 with new casing

• 2010-10-21 10:23
  • 9J1f
Total of 333 user reviews and opinions for Vertu Constellation Quest.