Vertu Diamond - user opinions and reviews

Vertu

6.2
5.8
5.9

Vertu should make cheaper phones because vertu will have less users

• 2014-03-03 12:50
  • vIdq

> In reply to Maz @ 2007-01-30 21:33 from xx}B - click to readVertu might be nice, but what is the point of a luxury phone? I could not, repeat could not see myself spending this much on a phone..ever.. ever ever. If you have this much money to spend on a phone, donate or something. Do something nice, make someones life. i know people that don't make as much a year as some of these phones are worth.

• 2013-12-12 10:52
  • kJn%

> In reply to AUGUST AYALA @ 2010-06-10 10:35 from vw6y - click to readI think you like to dream a lot..

• 2013-10-20 13:58
  • XNts

The handset is very light and feels like very rich and compatible, the number of users is not going to increase due to unawareness likely to hit the social networking scenario.

• 2013-09-14 08:28
  • 9xff
  • F

I took this phone because i got a job in first source nd kuruvi is my best friend i want to giv him a surprise....!

• 2013-03-17 14:20
  • Mf5j

i bought this phone because i have the money and i like to feel rich when i drive my lambo i already have the lambo mobile but i wanted somthing differant so i bought the vurtu iv got a collection of expencive mobile i customise my mobiles at jacops ...

im bord and dont know what to spend my money on

• 2012-11-05 18:37
  • S35S

this phone is good my frnd craig got 1

• 2012-09-16 09:41
  • freV

y shd i tel u?

• 2012-03-28 11:01
  • P@T}

From where you gonna buy it sheriff

• 2012-03-28 10:58
  • P@T}

Yeah i am gonna buy the ferrari edation of this on wensday

• 2012-03-28 08:19

um gona buy one today

• 2012-03-28 08:01

do you need or what?

• 2012-03-28 08:01
  • P@T}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-28 07:54 from P@T} - click to readtanx bro. um gona buy one today

• 2012-03-28 07:58
  • P@T}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-28 07:54 from P@T} - click to readno tanx bro.um gona buy 1 today

• 2012-03-28 07:56
  • P@T}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-03-27 13:23 from P@T} - click to readoh my god.. fell bad for you.. shall buy yu a one?

• 2012-03-28 07:54

i lost this phone

• 2012-03-27 13:23
  • P@T}

vertu handset is a very expensive fr ordinary users than richest person....bt i like the handsets...

• 2012-03-27 05:16
  • PF0i

> In reply to d @ 2009-10-11 01:20 from kN9$ - click to readI see that you look down upon people who are not rich.Quiet amusing for me to see a immature mind spoiled by wealth. The phones they use are their preference and your is yours.A less ruch person may have way more artistic sense than you have and may leave a long mark in the history.For example, most great artists were not the richest persons of their times.
These things apart, you dared to insult the regular working class.Which is usual for someone spoiled by money.We do the work,mister..Our "fruitful" lives make the world run.And, one more thing, (I guess you could not figure it out yourself ,so it would be my pleasure to help you see) the so called "disposable celly's" are something totally apart from your jewel. Your phone is a work of 10%art+90%marketing stategy to make it a status symbol so that rich people would buy it.(This is the same strategy used by iphone series to keep their things overpriced, but they pack decent technology with it).
Our phones are NOT a work of art.They are work of Science,they are constellations of technology..the pinnacle of the elecronics.They are the future.The "jewel rolled everyday item for the elite" was present since the time of pharaohs, there is nothing new to it.But here, on our hands, we see the evolving future of computing.

I dont think your phone sucks, cause till now I have seen no phone that could suck and I seriously doubt that your phone can suck anything other than money.

Well, I tried to make it clear.
Final words, vertu areartistic jewellery work on a phone with backdated,B grade technology,compensated partially by some services, marketed as status symbol for overprice selling.
Phones that we use are the Technological marvels born in the ecosystem of mobile computing...that is constantly evolving.Standards and expectations get changed at neckbreaking speed..Specs and Os get obsolate quickly..Marketing strategy is aggressive..We enjoy the war..the evolving technology..and we enjoy the fruits of the same.
I pity you..if you have not bought any Hi end phones even after having the money.....although I seriously think that you were so busy making money,you have very little idea about how these devices function and therefore you are afraid about being proved of your noviceness regarding these devices.
Chill .Everyone has a first time.
Start with a simple java based phone...and gradually move along.
Good Day.

• 2011-12-20 12:33
  • U@9i

Oh my Gosh..!!! Almost everything is no. Such a bhangar phone.

• 2011-10-31 01:17
  • 5F{E

Initially i thought that this is a remote control for TV or video player... sigh

• 2011-10-22 05:42
  • PAJK
Total of 257 user reviews and opinions for Vertu Diamond.