Vertu Signature - user opinions and reviews

6.3
6.0
6.1

Just a quick question:

Why would anyone spend so much money on a phone that does absolutely nothing. No camera, not bluetooth enabled, dual band, polyphonic ringtones lol? Who uses those anymore? If you have this phone there is a good chance you are either very stupid or just needed something to spend you inherited money on.

• 2007-12-20 22:11
  • jrY$

i own this phone, now i am actually selling it on ebay but it is a great phone! highly accepted in social life! well known! its just to much glam and glitz for me.

amazing phone! concierge service is wonderful!

a++++++++

• 2007-12-11 02:55
  • 4UXy

if i have lot lot of money i will buy this phone and give one each you guys,
and we'll see how many will not agree with whis phone social status.

• 2007-11-25 15:33
  • PSPa

I just bought this phone today... This phone is wicked! tho it cost so much, if you can afford it go fo it!

• 2007-10-30 12:29
  • S00m

If this phone looks like a crab, watch out that it doesn't pinch you!!! hahahahhaha

• 2007-07-21 11:21
  • RbH7

In a common sense,women are lucky to have so many accessories in so many different styles.On the other side,men are limited to three things in life.His car, his watch,and his cell phone.Life is a short deal as we all know,enjoy it the best way you can.

• 2007-06-10 17:45
  • 4E%u

This phone looks like a crab!!!

• 2007-05-23 05:59
  • QQWh

Exclusive is good, it's a good market scehme but users should be awarded with atleast quad-band. Important person(s) need quality service, and by that i do mean having the luxury to talk without interuptions.

Maybe they'll announce something new since its been 4 years already since announcement of this phone

• 2007-05-23 03:37
  • q}p8

LOL has N E 1 seen the Signature Cobra
Vertu; $310,000!!!!!

Vertu is now taking orders (but only 8 of them) for the Signature Cobra, designed by French jeweler Boucheron. The Cobra features one pear-cut diamond, one round white diamond, two emerald eyes and 439 rubies. A somewhat cheaper version - the $115,000 Signature Python - is ruby-free. But you better buy now: Vertu says only 26 Pythons
will be made.

Crazy!!

• 2007-05-23 00:03
  • 4Dkh

Hei Ron!

Don't tell me "STOP!" because I wanna say: "this phone in expensive!" -it's my opinion,no? I live in a free country :PP
And never you see a rich man using the internet... :)) or probably this site :D !

Maybe is interesting to feel the touch all Vertu; I like -like a another people- everising is new! Don't be judged... let the people to... live!

• 2007-05-19 22:31
  • nCx0

I'm like to point out that everyone's comments are either "I got this expensive car, I've got this phone" or "This is phone is too expensive, my dream money isn't going to go there!". Odds out, if you claim you have 2 Bugattis or traded this phone for a Mercedes, you don't have either. How many such people in their righteous lives spend their quality time commenting and justifying their purchases?

You people miss the point. The Vertu line of phones is a lifestyle. It's not just a phone. It is a definition of expression. It's about the quality and workmanship of this phone. With the ownership of this phone, you can upgrade features all you want, when it becomes available free of charge. Can you do that with others?

Stop complaining people. You can't afford it, move on. If you can but don't want to spend the cash, clam up and move on.

I just happened to have bounced into this looking for information for a friend. So no I'm not trying to participate.

I personally would not buy this phone. I've a Nokia N95. I prefer the feature lifestyle over the "flash" lifestyle. Yes I did spend $800 on a phone. To enough people that's already overkill, but I'm not going to justify it. I wanted it, I can afford it, I got it. End of story.

• 2007-05-07 04:36
  • 43mc

sorry, I meant my post not to What ever , but to 30's gentelman

• 2007-05-05 10:25
  • mcEH

to : what ever
People buy Rolls Royce not because of the quality, but because of the rarity, car prestige, and mainly - because it's much more expensive then a better built Mercedes Benz S Class, which underlines your status.
same with this phone =)

• 2007-05-05 10:24
  • mcEH

to dan on page 4,

you say you have 3 of these,i think you are liveing in a dream mate as you work at a call center you would need to work for 2 years with out spending a penny of your wage to get just one hahaha

dreamer

• 2007-04-19 09:11
  • iIR0

The Vertu Signature is a solid phone with superior audio qualities and a superior transceiver. The quality of the phone is the reason for the price. I have owned one of the first few built by hand. Why do you buy a Rolls Royce? Because of quality and craftsmanship. the Vertu is not a throw away phone and it can be upgraded as needed.

• 2007-03-17 18:24
  • mFbH

could anyone tell me what the concierge service does and what is it all about?

quite frankly this phone is a statement for the rich.
Even though i have money to spend on a phone like this i think it would be stupid, il stick to my 8800 sirocco (Does the job)

cheers

• 2007-03-15 17:15
  • S35r

A friend of mine was just defrauded of over a million dollars. The crook is now behind bars. The conman had lots of props - BMW645, fancy house, Mont Blanc pens, Versace clothes, Mulberry luggage...and yes, a Vertu phone. Items like these act as smokescreens, they hide the truth. And the truth is that their owners are often completely vacuous.

• 2007-02-28 17:27
  • nFe}

This phone is great if you have money to burn, I don't have money but this phone is paid for by my company.I have this phone as a company phone, and the concierge service is outstanding.

• 2007-02-26 21:35
  • 4ntR

vertu is very uggly and bad and very expencive ım not fool...

• 2007-02-18 10:21
  • np6D

I bought a vertu phone and I am so pleased with his functions.It has an extaordanary calendar and an impresionant phone book. That's all :)).

• 2007-02-08 13:22
  • mjQu
Total of 330 user reviews and opinions for Vertu Signature.