Vertu Signature - user opinions and reviews

Vertu

6.3
6.0
6.1

a guppy fish cost 20 cents, an arowana, a carp, cost $5000, why?..1 carat diamond cost few thousands, some ppl spend $5000 for a sound system,why? a seiko watch $50 and a rolex $5000, why?....now think hard ?? so wat is wrong with buying a vertu $5000 phone? it is in your mindset.

• 2006-12-23 04:33
  • F4pr

a business man would say that thism phone is a waste of money...why buy a wertu that cost a thousand bucks when you can buy a phone that has much more features than this? well if you are really rich and if you would like to show off then go ahead..but then another alternative would be nokia's lamour, motorola's razrs, sony ericsson's walkman phones

• 2006-12-02 04:25
  • wujR

ive got one signature but if you are looking for something much more expensive just see that www.goldvish.com

• 2006-11-13 00:24
  • nKLv

I just got 2 bugatti's and i think this phone is great.
The guy below is just poor! only one!! come on!

• 2006-10-31 20:32
  • mfxd

This phone is a beautifull beast but very expensive. I love the best things in life, but I wouldnt even pay 1000 plus price

• 2006-10-29 16:34
  • S35r

I recently purchased a Buggatti Veyron, and was looking for a phone that would sit nicely in my pocket at the same time, the guy at the dealership recommended the Vertu, but when I looked I compared the technology in this phone to my car and realised how out of date this phone is, yes it looks flash but for all that money, looks isnt everything! So I went out and bought the Nokia 8800 instead it looks gr8 and the software is much better!

• 2006-10-17 17:39
  • iGL9

• 2006-09-30 19:08
  • UDNg

hahahhahaha, u guy debate about vertu is too expensive, look at this "black diamond" $300.000 us ,..http://www.vipn.ch/

• 2006-09-29 07:42
  • UDNv

what is wrong with people passing negative remarks to those who owns a vertu? Are you jealous you can't afford it? if yes then no point for me to argue with you further, if no then Let me tell you, it is better than putting your money in a bank,they pay you peanuts interest, go buy something you like, reward yourself for your hard work, as the saying goes..money ain't yours if you ain't spending it. I just bought a vertu signature and gave my wife the ascent,she is overjoyed. You dare say i am wrong,happiness surpassed everthing else in this world.

• 2006-09-19 06:52
  • TREP

the phone is expensive but then compare to people who can afford a nice sport car like mercedes,bmw,porsche,ferrari or 1 who own a patek,lange,rolex,panerais,ap watches then wat is the price of a vertu compare to all this luxurious items. I would say if you can afford it,buy it and this phone will last you a long time.

• 2006-09-19 06:45
  • TREP

damn sexy

• 2006-08-15 19:48
  • PVss

wow an awesome mobile to attract gals . its like a jewel in ur hand . but 2 less features . hope in future vertu makes models which have atleast cam and bluetooth facility . but they should not add up the charges . other a very good mobile for those mobile frantics

• 2006-07-19 11:10
  • PTne

All I hear here is someone saying it costs too much and then another saying it is for fashion accessory for rich people but I think that everybody is missing the point entirely. No matter how much this phone costs or however many feature are or arn't added the phone looks like garbage. Even if I was Roman Abramovich I would not this aesthetic monstrosity.

• 2006-07-18 18:40
  • mCVR

i spent hell lot of money to buy this phone and now i do not even have a desent camera
this phone is yuk...
even nokia 1100 beats this phone in features

• 2006-07-05 13:18
  • PTW4

Gee i wouldn't spend that much on a phone. i rather buy a house phone than that. or give monies to make housing for people who are walkin out on the streets, or charity. Gee thats too much for a cell phone.Only Paris Hilton will get that kind of phone....

• 2006-06-28 06:27
  • PEHm

Well, I see a lot of people who just don't get it. Like my fellow country-man (Romania) who says he could buy a brand new car for EUR6,000. It is true, but then again, this phone is meant for people who have a car. And what a car! It is for people who don't take videos nor pictures with their phones, there's always someone with professional equipment to do that for them. They don't operate any PDA functions because it's useless. They don't use bluetooth because they don't need to. They wanna talk in style, a style that equals their money. They majority of the critics never had a substantial amount of money; they probably think 'if i'll get EUR100,000 i'll buy myself a BMW M6.' Listen to me: it's not that simple: you gotta have ALOT of money to spen a EUR100,000 on a car. You gotta have even more to buy a EUR40,000 phone.

• 2006-06-19 15:36
  • ny7n
  • Sebastian Carlos Yue
  • Rating0

whew, what a phone... made from expensive materials alright... diamonds and other fancy gems... it`s price is really too high..
the price could buy a new house and a lot here in the Philippines... does vertu guarantees that this phone would be like a jewel? and never depreciate it`s price? i really wonder.. but, vertu said, the phone will last for a lifetime... and they can repair the phone with 1st class materials.. hMm.. if it would be like a jewel or a watch... rich people would get one.. but for me, i guess i don`t wanna get one.. i could spend my money to other things that could make me happy at a little cost...

• 2006-06-17 16:55
  • Rxc0

i rather buy a latest phone with all the latest technology and send it to a specialist and customize it to my heart content. wouldnt bother paying 1000s to the specialist. and we'll see which phone is more desireable! and more exclusive!

• 2006-06-16 15:44
  • N7E7

Honestly, when I first saw this phone, I told my self , who would be such a stupid person to buy this phone, but guess what, now i'm the owner of this signature phone. At the moment when i bought this phone, i felt that like i'm gonna be famous and pe4ople would stare at me. I just wanna tell people that maybe it might be a wrong idea to buy this phone but one thing that make me proud of owning this phone is that i can sense a feeling of EXCLUSIVITY as not many people in my country own this phone. Natty ( Bangkok, Thailand)

• 2006-06-14 09:38
  • PWgU

Well I know what you guys thinks "its not about the features, its all about the exclusivity", but seriously, I think for this price, you could have this phone at least with the SE k750i features or similar.

• 2006-06-10 06:28
  • PjD7
Total of 330 user reviews and opinions for Vertu Signature.