verykool R620 - user opinions and reviews

verykool

6.9
6.6
6.5

Stupid!! Can't believe only had it for one month it froze and I had to turn it off then it never turned back on got a new battery but it still didn't work its a bad phone :-P

• 2014-07-26 20:46
  • YeKv

How do u change ur voicemail greeting on these phones?????//?????????//

• 2014-04-23 23:45
  • qDU1

i've had it for 6 month and it was working perfect. then one day, it froze...i took the battery off, i put it back and turn it on. it does not goes past the greeting...it' not working. i think it's a crappy phone!!!

• 2014-01-20 06:10
  • j2Ux

How do I connect it to a bluetooth,always ask for a code??? Thanks in advance

• 2013-08-06 13:50
  • QiEi

I was going to turn this phone back to were i bought it from, but since I kindly went through it, that's how i got used to it, I had this for a month now, so my question is What if I want to download anything into my phone,can it be, please really need some info on this matter please....feel free to email me please....

• 2012-11-27 03:39
  • RH}C

Every time I go on Opera Mini it says I need to fix the date. Well, the date is fixed, still the same.
Then I use Internet services and it says unsupported scripts in content and then it says insufficient memory. How do I fix this?

• 2012-11-21 22:50
  • j%E$

Where is this phone originated?

• 2011-12-05 19:39
  • FMYK

Honestly this is the best device I have had so far. Crystal clear voice for both speakerphone and earpiece. Excellent battery life.

• 2011-11-22 00:25

• 2011-11-22 00:25
  • 4vW6

finally the phone i have been waiting for great futures.

• 2011-11-18 18:15
  • 4vW6
Total of 10 user reviews and opinions for verykool R620.