gari jain, 18 May 2015Its charging very slow..after all ....Very nice and fastest smartphone
gari jain, 18 May 2015I hav purchased it last mounth.. startingly it was gud in battry within a 2 hour its fully ch... moreFor charging issues make sure you are using the original charging cable and charger
for me this phone is awesome..i buy this phone about a month ago..if u use this phone for playing games it takes a lot of battery usage..but it o.k because this phone don't lag when u use it for playing heavy games.for me i didn't got any problem when i charging my phone..it really fast charging..use it for the right way..u can feel enjoy using this phone..
p k nayak, 19 Apr 2015Writing on my vivo xshot.here comes my review of it.
Pros...good display.handling is very goo... moreI hav purchased it last mounth.. startingly it was gud in battry within a 2 hour its fully charged.. but now it can not cahrge whole night.last night i hav put my phone for charging(btry showing 24%) n in the morning it only charged 60%
Plzz hlp mr out.. what is the reason behind this.. and in our city there is no help centre for vivo phones
charge very slow i put my phone (having 24% chrg )for whole night charge but still it charged 60% it chrged only 30%
i have purchased it last mounth.. when it was charging so fastly with in a 2 hour it charged 100% but now...pllz help me out..
xshot or samsung a7 better？im confuse and keep thinking it for many weeks ago...any suggestion？
I am using this phone for last 3 weeks..
Pros..Excellent in picture quality, sound and screen resolution 424 ppi in 5.2, good power backup also.
I am a Samsung lover. However, this phone is my second lover. I would never regret buying this excellent phone. This phone is much better than many other smart phones in the market. Highly recommended
TeD, 28 Jan 2015Vivo and Oppo phones look the same and have nearly the same user interface...I am wondering if... moreLol, samsung also from asian, same goes to oppo and vivo...nowadays, alot of brands creating smartphone, even give high specification than samsung...
I've been using this phone for a week, and I didnt regret spending some money for this phone
1. Great rear camera experience with its 13mp camera, 1.8ap, with features and the pro mode help me alot in taking better picture. The OIS works well. The front camera is far to be underrated. its 8mp camera and flash give wider angle to take picture with more friends.
2. Performance. I dont know how bad you 'maximize' ur phone, but theres almost no lag when using this phone. It can easily heat up, and quiet annoying somehow (when I play injustice, skyforce,beat mp3, etc) but Im still enjoying using that as my daily device.
3.Battery. I think it last for a day and you need to charge it at night.
4. many gestures like airview like in Galaxy S or Note series CMIIW.
1. It's still run on Jellybean 4.3, I use the 2GB RAM version. Come on, Vivo. I really hope that w can get at least the kitkat version.
2. Only available in white version. that make the phoe easily get dirty.
Compared to price and its functionality, this phone is worth buying.
frnds this phone is really awesome
as Spe. camera awesome superb better then sony phones camera
Writing on my vivo xshot.here comes my review of it.
Pros...good display.handling is very good.hold it use it few days and you won't wish to leave it.very fast and no lag whatsoever.sound quality from rear speaker very good but I don't like the speaker placement on the back.sound with the supplied headset is very good hi fi...battery life is surprisingly good.
Cons...camera quality with the rear 13mp camera is average...no bragging that it's a camera phone...features are good but picture quality average...front camera is good for selphie.
Overall an excellent phone.they needs to upgrade it to lolly pop thats all.
aryadh, 30 Mar 2015In confusing now. I want this phone but the zenfone 2 comibg soon. i already waiting for almos... moreZenfone 2 or vivo Xshot ?
Reason not to choose Zenfone 2.....
1. Currency fluctuation probably cause expensive due to delay launch in Malaysia.
2. A lot issue that can find in GSM Arena comment.
Reason to choose vivo xshot.....
1. Camera do great job where highly clear image capture in each detail not matter near distance or far distance.
2. Faster focus rate in camera focusing.
3. Least issue found in website or no issue.
4. Battery endurance good, faster changing rate.
5. Music quality can compete with HTC.
If really plan to purchase vivo xshot, please purchase Malaysia version if u are Malaysian because the phone capable to sent maintenance or repairing in Malaysia. But China version vivo only applicable to receive maintenance or repairing in China.
The differences of China and Malaysia Version Xshot:
Camera Voice snapped function is only exist in China version while Malaysia version was replace with Palm snapped which show our palm in front camera to let camera sensor recognize and then snapping.