VK Mobile VK1000 - user opinions and reviews

VK Mobile

7.3
6.6
6.6

I love this phone its so pick I want one

• 2010-12-17 13:35
  • Mx@E

Does any1 know where I wud download or get a hold of the alarm tones that were on this fone, its sort of a private joke between me and my girlfreind and wud be halarious if I could get them......

• 2009-03-31 13:51
  • MJTC

i would not reccomend it to any1
cnt gt or send pics
ringtones = rubbish
NO SOUND ON VIDEO!!! omdzz its probz da worst fone iv seen
had it 4 nearly a year a while ago nd its such a let dwn!!!!

• 2008-08-22 21:51
  • 3Hxm

> In reply to Anonymous @ from HHHH - click to readsorry all bcoz of me.vk is the best mobile phone provider

• 2008-06-24 19:23
  • iTd2

> In reply to paris @ 2008-06-24 18:47 from iTd2 - click to readsame here i am also getting bored
u focus and its the best mobile phone
ever launched by vk mobile

• 2008-06-24 18:50
  • iTd2

> In reply to Anonymous @ from HHHH - click to readgettn bored man!!

• 2008-06-24 18:47
  • iTd2

Sexxy n cool phone..wt ya say?

• 2008-06-24 16:30

girls cell

• 2008-04-17 01:05
  • R1k8

Cute Phone..

• 2008-03-16 02:02
  • vxvf

oh poor .vk phones when i got it i was happy but when i gave it to my freind to use it it just went off and started to go on and off if you on it....how poor...ok it cute like me but it seem to be small and attractice like my gurl freind.hahahaha....ok poor i like to use motorola or nokia....ooopssss
michael....minovi6@hotmail.com......i like it but i hate it again ...

• 2007-03-24 20:44
  • ftMC

this phone looks soo cute! but it sucks that it has no way to send pics or receive it ughhh! does anyoneknow if this phone has speaker?? please tell me =) sn:san0clemente

• 2007-01-06 19:22
  • jei1

i got this phone for christmas in a lilac colour, I would not recomend you buy this phone if it is photo and video quality you are looking for in a phone because this does not have it. It is a cute phone though the only downside is that i am finding it has VERY short battery life which is annoying!

• 2006-12-29 00:05
  • iLNH

My grandfather has this one. It is telling you when you have to take your pills, and it beeps when bbc news start.

• 2006-12-15 19:38
  • pYFE

I have just bought this mobile in orange and I would like to know if it recognizes the microsd of 1gb. Does someone know it? Thank you very much.

• 2006-11-22 02:29
  • iy8X

just wondered if anyone had ne idea how u get the name of the person who has sent u a message to appear when u recieve a message? all i get is the persons number, and then i have to look in my phone book to find out who sent me the message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soooo annoying!!!??

• 2006-11-09 22:19
  • pY%q

this phone is complete rubbish,nasty tones no sound on video,no memory, short battery life can't recieve pics

• 2006-10-13 22:37
  • MSRn

my little sis has this phone n all i can say is do not buy it! cute phone yes! good phone noway the camera is crap n the battery life is only like one day! u might aswell buy a plastic barbie toy phone the features would be beta!

• 2006-08-03 21:50
  • n1cc

My friend has this phone and it really is nothing more than a cute looking toy! Great for kids im sure but Overall a poor phone.

• 2006-07-17 02:36
  • myHs

also it doesnt hold any music..... and the camera and video are poor qwality.... the video doesnt even have sound on it... and the ring tones jeez dont get me started.!!

• 2006-07-09 21:22
  • iLNH

i have this phone in black with the dimonds on the front and its the crapest phone ive ever had!!.. such a let down! .. i wouldnt recomend it to anyone .. the design is great and funky i agree but the features and phone itsself is a waste.. n well big let down for the money my mum payed for it (100!!!) .. im just about to sell this phone on ebay so if you really want it look out for it.. lotsa love x

• 2006-07-09 21:19
  • iLNH
Total of 56 user reviews and opinions for VK Mobile VK1000.