hi ya i dont know if anyone can help me but can u put more than one song on the vk200 because it is only letting me put one on there not sure help me!!!!!!
To put mp3s on your phone follow these steps:
1. Go to 'settings', then 'PC connection', select 'T-flash card' (which by the way is already in the side of your phone so you dont need to buy one!!!!!)
3. Install the little cd-rom which came with your phone
2. Now go back to your main screen on your phone. Plug your USB into your PC and hopefully your phone will say 'connecting' and your computer will recognise the phone. If it does not recognise the phone, restart your computer and try again - this normally works. If this still doesnt work ( at this point i was punching my phone and computer and self...) leave your phone plugged in to USB and take battery out while it is still on. Wait a few seconds, put battery back in and try again!
3. Hopefully now your PC has recognised the device ( mine was recognised as mass storage device drive F, this will be different for everyone) , if no message comes up it probably means it is recognised.
4. Now, put some songs onto 'my computer', 'my music'. (phone does not have to be plugged in to do this)
5. When you have done this, plug phone back into USB, and create a shortcut for the device if one did not come up automatically. Find 'my music' ( in 'my computer') and select a song. Right click on it and make sure on 'properties' it says 'mp3 audio file'. Now copy and paste this into the shortcut for your device or drag and drop it in.
I hope this has helped!! xxxxxxxx
how does this phone work seriously. When i phone someone i can hear them talk but they can't hear me. I've tested it and the receiver can't here a thing. does this have anything to do with voice clarity and if so how do you turn it off. Nothing seems to work, tried restoring factory settings but to no avail.
"Hi people, i have been reading all of your comments and it seems to me you all have the same problem. To put MP3's on your phone you need to go to Settings and down to PC Connection and select T-Flash Card then you need to go back to main screen, connect your phone to your PC using the lead provided. Your phone screen will say **connecting** on your PC you need to make sure the software is installed and then you can go to **My Computer** and select **Removable Disk E** and you can copy and paste music into there."
The above directions are just about spot on -from a 14 year old!
The only thing I would say is that the "removable disk" letter could be different, depending on how many drives you have on your computer. On mine it's K. Once you find this you can drag and drop your MP3's into the folder and away you go.
It took me a while at first but once you know how it's a doddle. Remember it will only play MP3's - not WMA's
Why would you not be able to download music files when it's a damn MP3 player????
Anyone who can't download music just email me and i will explain how to do it (free).
Well, the phone is very nice indeed...But I have to say that the phone has a few issues...I bought mine two weeks ago and had to bring it back to the store, because I cant access my sms income. Every time I tried to read my sms I got a black screen for a few secendo and a message saying that I only have emergency call available. Then the phone seems normal, but the problem insists. They have given me a new phone, first and second time, which means that this is my 3rd. Today I´m going to the store to get my money back...Hopefuly you´ve more luck then I had.
You can download music files onto the phone from your PC, but remember they have to be *.mp3 files. *.wma will not work. Under PC Connection select T-Flash. Connect your phone to PC and the USB connection will hopefully be recognised. It doesn't always work first time so take cable out. Let phone re-set and connect again. UK phone has 120mb of internal T-Flash memory. Once connected, the phone shows up as a new drive so just copy/drag you *.mp3 files to the new drive. You can then play the music from the phones internal mp3 player. It's a pity the manufacturers instructions doesn't cover this.
Can somebody please tell me how to send music files to my mates phone? i aint got bluetooth but it wont let me do it by mms. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi people, i have been reading all of your comments and it seems to me you all have the same problem. To put MP3's on your phone you need to go to Settings and down to PC Connection and select T-Flash Card then you need to go back to main screen, connect your phone to your PC using the lead provided. Your phone screen will say **connecting** on your PC you need to make sure the software is installed and then you can go to **My Computer** and select **Removable Disk E** and you can copy and paste music into there.
Any probs email me.
By the way im 14 and i no how to do it
Love the phone, its neat and small.I am having a big problem getting tunes onto MP3 from laptop. Can anyone help please.
im havin trouble putting songs onto this phone, can someone plz tell me how?
can some1 plz give me a step by step guide 2 gettin mp3 songs on this phone am goin mad here plzzzzzz help email me plzz
how do u put pictures from the computer on to your fone and have dem as wallpaper.... i cnt seem 2 find out how 2 do it... plzz help me x
love my phone so much but i cant get MP3s on it if anyone knows how can they please email me its driving me mad lol email@example.com thanx x
I am having problems with connecting my phone to my laptop to recieve music on the mp3. could you please help me step by step of how to do this.