VK Mobile VK200 - user opinions and reviews

7.0
6.4
6.3

Hi,
Can anybody help me to find a driver for VK200 to connect it to my PC???? If you can send me a free link - it'll be great!!!
Thanks a lot!
polyvg@gmail.com

• 2008-04-20 07:55
  • nUZD

this is jus not aphone i see my self with anytimesoon

• 2008-01-18 17:01
  • jxXM

its looks like Motorola Lseries i think..

• 2008-01-14 13:13
  • PVha

i have my VK for about a yer now and i love it but it has been giving me trouble since lately, well the sound on my phone has gone and i have to put my phone on vibrate in order to receieve any calls, and i cant listen to the music, ringtones nothing, however i really love the phone though, also since lately when ever someone calls me i can hear them but they can hear me, so if anyone knows whats wrong please email me.

• 2008-01-10 20:46
  • ka8i

A friend has just given me this phone, it sounds stupid but I dont know where to plug the charger in, the only slot it seems to fit into is the one with the headphones on? although nothing happens when I do this.. Can someone please help!!

• 2007-12-30 19:02
  • pUSM

Ey, I need to install setup veryKool i200, but i have downloaded from verykool.net and not working. the setup is off.
Do you know what happen. Can you help me to have a succesufull intalation.

thanks for everything you can do.

• 2007-12-18 15:10
  • PwpL

You averywhere mey to get mp3 from PC, but the mp3s don`t have be biger from 1mb...sorry for bad lenguage

• 2007-12-16 23:59
  • MFgF

How do ya put the mp3 songs on it ???

• 2007-12-01 16:42
  • n1wk

im still having troubles putting mps song it keeps says disk too full ,

• 2007-11-14 19:48
  • mX$c

I have had my VK200 for almost a year now and by the 3rd month the charger went. I understand the phone in totality but it should have had infered or bluetooth, it is just there, i like the fact that it can hold alot of messages, and sent calls in the call listing. But now that it is almost a year old the battery needs charging everyday, silly but maybe it has done it's time.

• 2007-11-06 22:05
  • jst9

Moto L7 copy? or original L7 and Moto copied?

• 2007-10-16 09:57
  • RNZT

looks like a copy of motorola! :P

• 2007-09-18 15:17
  • Bcta

ok everyone who wants to know how to put music on your phone here it is ive got the vk200 and it was driving me crazy trying to put music on it ive got an 128 mb memory card in the side of it where it says t flash if youve got one in there then you can do this first go in to settings and press on pc connection then you have three options PC SYNC,usb mass storage and t flash card make sure it is on t-flash card,that is on your memory card and on the computer it is called removable disc that is where you are going to store your songs,plug your usb lead into the computer and put the end bit with the arrow on it in the right hand side of your phone which has a picture of headphones on it.then it will say you have found a new device close that and dont install the program if it comes up and close everything that comes up,then go to your folder with mp3s in make sure it is not windows media audio,make sure your phone says connecting then just leave it,right click on your song press send to,then put removable disc and it has moved to your phone when you have all the songs you need unplug your phone then it will reset{turn off then back on}. when it comes on go in to gallery and go down and press t flash manager your songs are in there,now go into your mp3 player and press edit playlist then tick all the songs you want to play on there press player and you will be able to play your songs on there i hope this helped you and good luck angel

• 2007-08-31 15:58
  • ms2}

send me the photo of it's usb cable+charger+the kit+blouetooth infect any assesosy consening this phone.thanks

• 2007-08-31 13:01
  • ftRk

i had my phone since last august ... in about febuary the mic was faulty onit! so i sent it back and got a brand new phone! its cheap and easy so i cant see why people are complaining! if you dont like it just buy a different one! you cant complain for 40 even though i payed 60 >;(

• 2007-08-10 15:13
  • m5JP

This fone is sh*t av ad it 4 ages couldnt put music on it til yesterday and CANT GET IT OFF PREDICTIVE TEXT ..... HELPPPPP !!! cant wait to get new phone x!

• 2007-05-29 14:19
  • iGSx

this is nice phone, but it looks like motorola design,

• 2007-05-29 13:29
  • mGt4

such a boring phone!!!!!!!!!!1

• 2007-05-28 04:39
  • QuiT

i think that the vk 200 is a fraud the reason being is that i brought the phone for 40 quid because it said mp3 / diigtal camera and looks like the sliver i finally downloaded some cool mp3s and moving wall papers to my supprise when u try to save the mp3 as a ringtone the phonew gones on silent
and pics never save to my back wall the fone ia fraud and rubbish jay

• 2007-05-03 19:38
  • mT0u

All in all this phone is pretty good. But I was trying to free up some memory space and deleted some files not really knowing what they were, :0. And I dont know if this is the reason but my sound has gone. . .. COMPLETELY so no music, ringtonez, CALLS ! or anything. Anyone able to help ! =[
A girl in need of her phone !
email - erica_lam@hotmail.co.uk

• 2007-04-29 00:15
  • pwi}
Total of 254 user reviews and opinions for VK Mobile VK200.