VK Mobile VK4000 - user opinions and reviews

VK Mobile

7.7
7.2
7.1

Hello i had VK4000 mobile phone i have been using from last 4 years everthing is very good but spare parts mean battery backup is very good up to 4 yrs no problem could u please help me out i need the service center in INDIA & contact numbers or toll free numbers i need to purchage 1 more

• 2011-12-06 19:26
  • KSgu

> In reply to Astrid @ 2009-07-31 00:27 from Bw@X - click to readmy charger broke too! :( then i bought a new one and that broke aswell! the plastic bit that you plug in (the top one of the three points - UK charger) snapped off both times. I used to have this phone back in 2006 wasn't a very good phone but at the time it was gd for its price, my first phone with bluetooth! lol.

• 2010-08-03 22:42
  • nxZA

good looks !!!!!!!!!

• 2010-07-26 15:40
  • Sqj}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-10-12 11:17 from M@QZ - click to readwhenever i searching any fon ur name is there and u had buy those fonssssss for few days or 2 years ago and having probsssss???????
god knows bloody how many fonsss????? u got.....,,,,,!!!

• 2010-07-26 15:34
  • Sqj}

Where can I get the set repaired in Hyderabad(India).Connecting strap is not working. Display is not there.

• 2010-01-02 10:36
  • 2SSp

Der Sirs,
I am Hashem Shawaf from Syria . I have sent to a letter two months ago asking for a battery for my magnificent mobile phone , because batteries are not available in our country ., so please send me a battery foir my VK mobile 4000 and thank you for your cooperation . Youy can send me the battery on the following address :
Sworn Translkator
Hashem Shawaf
Tel. 023 240490
Mobile : 0966 816798
Thank again for your great efforts and I'll be very happy to get a battery for my mobile phone .
17,12,2009
Syria - Edlib

• 2009-12-17 19:36
  • 0kPn

all of a sudden my phones coming on and i don't know what is the problem and i am very very mad

• 2009-12-02 22:17
  • Qus3

i got one as soon as thay came out ! . i got one the pink ones . the charger only lasted 8months =[ .and i just found the fone in a box in a cupbord . no one dose the chargers for the fone .and now i carnt get my good happy picz off it :@ ...waste of time and money .geting this phone ..no one has ever heard ov a Vk 4000 slide phone ! i loved this little cute mini slide fone at 1st =[ x

• 2009-07-31 00:27
  • Bw@X

its just atin no sound to videos no memory jst sucks. poor camera has flash bt no use

• 2009-07-17 21:02
  • upem

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2008-06-03 21:08 from nEh8 - click to readMy charger broke aswell, then i got a new 1, and it broke in exactly the same way! The plastic bit on the plug kept snapping off.

• 2009-04-19 14:17
  • mptr

absolutely awful, the phone has no sound to the videos. I am embaressed to get it out in public as it is disgusting. its crap. what a waste of money. when i get my new one im throwing it in the bin. oh and it can only hold 4 songs. just great. not.

• 2008-11-29 22:27
  • nEm3

This phone is rubbish!i got it about 2 years ago at the time it looked a good phone, but when i got home and looked at it propaly the video does not work and the camra is poor to.
i was dead anoyed but my dad is getting me new one now so it's not all bad

• 2008-10-12 11:17
  • M@QZ

> In reply to N.Krishnamurthy @ 2008-09-25 07:15 from FYja - click to readebays the cheapest

• 2008-10-11 20:16
  • 32ZB

It is a good phone with good features. But the video has no sound. I have been trying to know from where one can get a battery for the phone. Will someone help me?

• 2008-09-25 07:15
  • FYja

i think its an amazing lil phone!
soo cheap! and yet has mp3 etc!
replaced my ipod..
as for the mp3 being "too quiet" get some decent earphones! i have the volume on 2/10 and its perfect!
easy to use,
amazingly durable to,
still going strong after all the abuse i've put it thru!

• 2008-08-13 14:07
  • nFJa

My charger broke :'( :(

• 2008-06-03 21:08
  • nEh8

From my experience this phone is no to swell i would advise not to buy... i say good day

• 2008-05-30 22:52
  • QbeM

This VK4000 rocks. It's a nice looking slide phone with enough features for most users. It might not please most teenagers, but if you don't need bells & whistles such as games, video etc it is a nice user priendly phone. MP3 player is nice too. Overall - very satisfied.

• 2008-05-19 18:18
  • 4mBQ

this vk is still on sale in woolworths uk for under twenty gbp .

• 2008-05-17 15:46
  • 0BqS

i hvae a phone that cannot record a video for more than 20 seconds,cannot download games through the wap service.what can i do?

• 2008-03-31 09:41
  • MNxt
Total of 253 user reviews and opinions for VK Mobile VK4000.