VK Mobile VK500 - user opinions and reviews

5.0

buy a new phone.

• 2010-10-01 03:21
  • t@ME

i love my vk 500 mobile phone but last week i reset my phone and i don't know how to change language to be in english can anyone help me? plz use my e-mail address

• 2007-12-19 07:30
  • fu$1

Visit thier official Website
www.vkmobile.com
They have Manuals on it for the phone model, Or you should Email/Phone them with your problem.
0000 Worked for me when i locked my old VK phone

• 2006-11-07 17:51
  • mmRp

I have a VK500.I have used it for 7 month.Now I am facing a problem that is : sometimes its screen is not shown clearly.I have gone to the shop from where I have bought it but VK mobile is not available here.What can I do now?

• 2006-05-27 19:43
  • PBjA

• 2006-05-27 19:39
  • PBjA

sorry guys, its a vk530.can u help?

• 2006-04-05 21:23
  • MSRn

please i cannot get my keylock off..can you help, 0000 does not work i have tried loads to sort this out..

• 2006-04-05 21:21
  • MSRn

Please my vk mobile c188 was locked and i cannot open the key lock, i will be grateful if I can get the solution on how to open it from you. help me please Thanks.

• 2005-12-05 18:11
  • jy01

I'm using Vk500 mobile, but now i lost my mobile's tools such as Cable to connect PC, Cable to charge battery and batery... i want to know tool's cost. can you help me?
Sorry, i want install some dynamic photos in my mobile. what method do you have?. show me.
Pls. reply for me . thank a lot

• 2005-09-06 13:24
  • ULU0

Please my vk500mobile was locked and i cannot open the key lock, i will be grateful if I can get the solution on how to open it from you.

Thanks.

• 2005-06-30 17:05
  • mEHb

how to open key lock on mobile vk500 that is the password for it

• 2005-06-29 13:15
  • mEHb

This phone is so unpopular....better dont get it...can't get any help while facing problems.

• 2005-02-19 18:03
  • TKbe

Does anyone has this phone? Could someone please post a review about this phone? I couldnt find any on google. Thanks so much.

• 2005-02-13 17:17
  • Uqjy
Total of 13 user reviews and opinions for VK Mobile VK500.