Vodafone 150 - user opinions and reviews

Vodafone

6.1
5.8
6.4

the best phone ever!! I stopped using blackberry because of it.. Buy it!!

• 2010-09-17 18:46
  • SwAV

> In reply to neo_vinod @ 2010-06-24 15:05 from 2SQJ - click to readLOL 10 Euros are not equal to 800INR. u must be victim of indian corruption :D lolzzzz

10Euros = 590 INR ;)

this is just for take calls n make calls enjoy!

• 2010-09-11 00:17
  • sUwD

I dont think you will get another phone as cheap as this

• 2010-08-25 09:25
  • Nhk0

lovely phone i wana make love to it

• 2010-08-18 12:22
  • ftb}

i loooove this phone, i'm going to buy it for bangz

• 2010-08-18 12:19
  • ftb}

> In reply to nikos1400 @ 2010-07-17 22:48 from 3AXY - click to read....continued.

It is now 0500 on Wednesday morning and the battery is at 1/3 full. One bar showing, out of the three.

The phone has been on day and night since Thursday afternoon.
Normal use, a little fooling around, playing with the flashlight, etc.

So, I think battery life is very good !

• 2010-07-21 04:10
  • Qm6R

...Three alarm clocks are here.
About 15 ringtones are here.
Volume is loud enough. Call volume is also loud enough I guess, but it gets a little distorted on the highest setting. I think it shows a low quality little speaker.
You can hear the ringer perfect though.
Silent (vibrate) is also strong enough.

One bad thing, you might say, is the speed for typing sms. Slow to normal users will be OK, but those who type sms real fast will be slowed down...

Flashlight included!
The phone is light, small.

Few things I forgot: Phone has contact storage, I have them on the sim and haven't got arount to it yet, though. Also, bottom 3 btns, press and hold for lock, flashlight, and silent.

Finally, I remind you it cost 10 euro.
It's perfect for the price. You hear the ringer OK, you hear the caller OK. It has sms. It's compact, light, you see the screen anytime. The battery still shows full (after 3 days).

Any questions, please ask.

• 2010-07-17 22:48
  • 3AXY

OK, I've had it since Thursday (3 days).
The official specs are here already, I will only comment on user experience.

To start, I didn't have enough patience to charge the battery straight for 8 hours like they told me. Only cahrged it about 6 hours for first charge.

First of all, you can see the screen perfectly in sunlight! At idle, you see the big digital clock.
The buttons are rubber like small calculators. The press is positive enough, though. At the press of the button, the number pad lights up, evenly enough, but not the directional btn or the green or red btns. No problems finding anything though.

The contacts list is a little messed up, due to the different size screen. Might need a little editing. I personally haven't got around to it yet.

• 2010-07-17 22:36
  • 3AXY

I think that this phone is just what a beginner need. Affordable,with not complicated features. I will sure go to buy it as it costs only 10 euros in Greece and it has good design and features that other phones in ultra-low cost category haven't. It's my first time using a cell phone and I think that this suit me!!!!

• 2010-07-17 14:56
  • 3Amk

I think i'm going to get one of these for the 10 euro it costs in Greece, instead of the 30 euro the battery for my Nokia costs! I'm tired of all the complications of other phones. Wouldn't mind a camera on it, but hey! It only costs 10 euro !!!

• 2010-07-09 13:46
  • Qm6R

calculator = this fone

• 2010-07-05 11:57
  • utVy

This phone cost just 800 Rs at Mangalore, India!!!!

• 2010-06-24 15:05
  • 2SQJ

Great phone torch luks like camera

• 2010-06-15 05:22
  • mcja

• 2010-06-09 18:56
  • Mfxx

Good Fone. Cheap Fone. Battery is great fone, No-Card-No-MP3-No-Camera-NoWiFi-No-Nothing But a realy good fone...

Who want to use a dual/triple sim phone but cant find at bellow 2K, for them this is a superb! fone though U have to buy 3 of them ;-)

• 2010-05-30 10:59
  • utua

You can use any SIM

• 2010-05-29 20:12
  • v{W3

Hi Guys, can anyone please tell me whether I would be able to use Sim card of any other mobile operator (GSM of course) ???

• 2010-05-24 06:08
  • vIqg

Cost in INDIA is INR.799
Cheapest Phone in Indian Mobile History....

• 2010-05-07 19:24
  • uBWM

top buttons - left menu, right menu, navigation controls, call answer, call reject don't illuminate during use...

• 2010-05-02 21:30
  • 0CnX

good fone for them who live in remote areas and also a cheap 1 in just 10 euros (Rs 610) thats great

• 2010-04-24 20:12
  • KSwx
Total of 82 user reviews and opinions for Vodafone 150.