Vodafone 226 - user opinions and reviews

Vodafone

6.0
4.8
5.3

Used mine for many years. No problems, easy to use. Pretty good for talking. Yet cheap phone,it scratches easily. Very tiny and flexible to put in pockets. After WHOLE year forgotten with totally discharged battery it holds for days hard talking. Switched 3 phones, still the old soldier is online. Took it for 13$.

• 2013-03-21 17:42
  • B{RR

This phone is pure CRAP!! you need a damn crow bar to open the back of it. Very badly put together, waste of money.

• 2011-11-01 15:50
  • ptQ5

there is an option like pc suit or srez somthing how to connect it

• 2011-10-03 12:00
  • utaY

used mine for 2 days and it stopped working with my sim in it. although when i take my sim out, the phone works perfectly. but it doesnt help if a sim cant bloody work in it. >:(

• 2010-09-01 05:48
  • w7mn

mobial is very bad because iam buying 10days after not working.so iam give to service centre problem is not compleat because a spare parts not availablity told service centre

• 2010-08-12 14:00
  • vGyx

It's a good fone.
I use Nokia 860mA batterry and last 3 days
I use it as 2th phone

• 2010-03-20 13:22
  • wuqK

> In reply to Mohammed sharif @ 2010-01-16 10:42 from 2@yj - click to readread the instruction!!! walao!! lazy reader!!

• 2010-02-14 23:50
  • xJh$

how to open back cover

• 2010-01-16 10:42
  • 2@yj

i like my vodafone.but it is not a completed facilities

• 2009-10-29 12:44
  • wdRs

I picked up a used 226 for my son to keep in his school bag for emergencies and we've found it perfect for the purpose.

The 226 is small and light, tough and very easy to use. A reliable, no-frills calling and texting machine.

• 2009-08-07 13:34
  • pYVV

exellent phone ad good looking

• 2009-07-04 18:50
  • 0RIK

to sinusoidal saranapal
u say tht u were usin ths cell since 2006
bt it was announced in d year 2007

• 2009-03-29 18:11
  • vGPv

in 226 only cane use vodafone sim only if i like use other then vodafone sim i dont have the unlock code i like to know how to use other sim

• 2009-03-28 17:38
  • TSLB
  • Someone in the dark
  • Rating0

For wonderful miracle my is still working. I've droped it many times, screen is stratched cause of keys in my pocket everyday. This phone is thin and small, but it survived fall of 5th floor, and still working. For nearly 22-23 euros, this phone can ,,finish the job'' especially to uncarefully people. Vibration is solid, melodies are cheerful, volume during a call is fine ( for louder, I'm putting to minimum volume on speaker profile ). Sometimes I can't feel my phone in pocket an I'm touching it ( pocket ) cause I think that has fallen ( I'm not worry for phone, but number and sim card are important ). All in all, it is very good phone, but the only drawback is stratchy screen. My exclamation mark is 8/10 I think that it should be better ( I think on cover )

• 2009-02-23 16:52
  • m4e}

> In reply to sinusoidal saranapal @ 2009-01-21 16:41 from w9LD - click to readare you HIGH ??????????

There is no camera on this phone...

learn to write please

• 2009-02-16 12:05
  • tVHs
  • sinusoidal saranapal
  • Rating0

i like the camera of this phone... u zoom alot an can see alot... it has 3 mega pistols... i use from 2006... it very goods.. i take aroun 1000 photos from that an i no delete becoz it has very enlarge memory box... i lik phone 226... bcoz u can even cook prom that,,, i call my mother an ask recipy for cook food... it the is very easy... i very happy... gd pone.. bravo.. i lau my pone

• 2009-01-21 16:41
  • w9LD

This is a great little phone- the size is great- slim, and for a cheapo phone the ringtones are ok- you have limited choice on backgrounds and things but for its size the keyboard is easy to use.
Battery is long lasting but the phone wore out after 8 months

• 2009-01-20 23:24
  • n5n8

As far as I'm concerned this phone was great. It has no extras on it, but worked great for SMS and calls. Some times I would forget to charge it at night, but I could go most of the next day without it going dead. I used it for six months while in Australia.

• 2009-01-18 08:27
  • QsNS

i am very much liking this handpiece but am needing to knowing if it is having these specifications as this is important for my handpiece

• 2008-11-22 01:04
  • in%a

is this fone having the 5 mega pixels and gps?
and how much memory is it having? 8gb?

• 2008-11-22 01:02
  • in%a
Total of 39 user reviews and opinions for Vodafone 226.