Vodafone 248 - user opinions and reviews

Vodafone

6.3
6.2
6.2

> In reply to optional name @ 2010-08-25 11:20 from prk5 - click to readI would like to have instructions in English for Vodafone 248

• 2013-02-25 17:53
  • gxKg

> In reply to denyster @ 2010-06-03 09:31 from ndx2 - click to readWell, it is a pretty good piece (mainly for its price) if you only need to talk and send SMS.

Of course, a bit awkward, since you cannot change the wallpaper, ring tone etc. - however, only a driver would be needed to do so via its USB port from a computer, but not provided.

• 2012-07-13 17:18
  • pS63

can u send the universal unlocking code for this vodafone some of them are look in ura conterry if we insart sim it seas network lock wut whe can one open it?...pls if u can send me the code to unlock my I will be so happery.

• 2011-04-24 02:25
  • N9@S

Vodafone 248 - I've got that one on Sziget Festival. I have to remove simlock. But festival deal was great - phone, charger, small backpack for 7EUR - what's more pre paid sim was filled with 7EUR.

Phone is simple. But you can send text messages make and receive calls. all you need from simple phone. Battery lasts for days. I do not like the D-pad key to navigate through the menu. Still cheap one so as long you will not demage your SIM card you can be careless if it comes to phone.

Personaly I have one HTC Hero great with constant internet connection but when I'm traveling I need something simple just to make calls and send txt messages. V-248 is perfect for this.

• 2011-01-11 14:08
  • MpMG

It's a good phone if you need it just for talking and SMS. Battery last more the 10 days!!!

• 2010-08-25 11:20
  • prk5

A very good phone xD, it has lot of features xD

• 2010-06-03 09:31
  • ndx2
Total of 6 user reviews and opinions for Vodafone 248.