Vodafone 541 - user opinions and reviews

Vodafone

7.5
6.2
6.2

I bough this phone about 1 month ago and.... it led glows but doesnot responds to my touch and opens other that i dont want..... so if you have solutions answer me FAST.

• 2010-11-07 05:28
  • ttwM

> In reply to anoymus @ 2010-10-07 22:17 from vmFM - click to readhow does the accelorometer work is it a download

• 2010-10-29 19:30
  • pUTf

Urrm, I love this phone, but just 1 question, how do you actually SEND the message... I go to send it, and it says "Not Sent, Stored in Outbox!" HELP ME PLEASE! AND FAST!

• 2010-10-20 08:47
  • vCKd

hi i bought this phone six months ago and i have no problems my memory card slots in and i have found my accelarometer as some people cant this is the best phone and love it.

• 2010-10-07 22:17
  • vmFM

brilliant little fone bought it six months go has minor chips on screen from dropping it where is accelorometer i never found out how to use it in uk memory was annoying til i bought memory card

• 2010-10-05 20:26
  • pURq

> In reply to Mrs Barton @ 2010-03-09 01:18 from 3sEw - click to readHi, i have the same issue now with my phone. Did you manage to fix it? If yes, how? Thanks!

• 2010-09-23 21:22
  • 0Ujs

hey

it's software or virus

• 2010-08-29 07:42
  • fvxU

hello i hawe problem if i start the phone vidafone541 thet its started only white color how i cen fix thet problem please help me .thenks

• 2010-08-22 12:08
  • mD6v

I cant seem to be able to insert my micro SD into the 541, I also have a SE/Z610i and inserting the the SD/card is simple. How do you insert into the 541, my card seems like it just wont slot in. Anyone else have this problem?

• 2010-08-21 23:00
  • vmAc

i have this mobile but it doesnot have accelerometer but its quite good..and stylish..............

• 2010-08-18 19:35
  • uW5d

Can this phone an open line type? i mean can it be used by other telecommunication company or is it vodaphone exclusive?

• 2010-08-18 08:40
  • uBMt

This phone does not have an accelerometer. At least the one sold in New Zealand doesnt.

• 2010-08-02 04:08
  • PSH$

i bought this phone yesterday and ive stored all my contacts on it and now memory is full with just contacts and images that were already on the phone

• 2010-07-28 19:22
  • nEx0

if ur in australia dial 1512 thatll tell ya or send blank text to same number

• 2010-07-14 06:46
  • MfyG

How is it while using Facebook....and can i use applications in this phone

• 2010-07-04 11:03
  • uNVC

i have this phone it has a cool sleek design and it is easy to call freinds and family but the internet doesnt work and i cant send videos to my you tube plus it only has 3 minutes video diskspace

overall6/10

• 2010-06-27 21:46
  • 3H$h

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-05-10 05:26 from wv}5 - click to readyou think that because the screen is smaller and your phone costs about 300+ euros more, that it sucks? for God's sake, you're comparing two completely different phones!!!

• 2010-06-25 22:34
  • Jx8e

> In reply to confussed @ 2010-02-15 19:43 from 3JjN - click to readi think u slide your finger across the led touch strip, or whatever is below the screen. hope this helps :)

• 2010-06-25 22:31
  • Jx8e

I have bought two VF 541-one white, another pink for me & my friend. I have a NOKIA N-73ME as well. As a cheap TOUCH SCREEN phone, VF 541 is excellent. The design, the lighter weight, cool LED touch sensitive pad, all the features are great according to the price. But it should be mentioned that it's not a Messaging Phone. Writing SMS is little bit difficult here. But you can read ebooks of .txt & .pdb formats. You can browse the net as well.

I think it is a great option when you have a smart phone already & want to buy a new touch phone with lower price as a secondary one.

I'm loving it!

• 2010-06-21 13:02
  • PAYE

i have this phone and out of the blue the "roaming" icon has come up and i have no idea how to get rid of it, the user manual is USELESS, any ideas??

• 2010-06-19 07:26
  • vxAc
Total of 110 user reviews and opinions for Vodafone 541.