Vodafone 547 - user opinions and reviews

Vodafone

7.2
6.5
6.7

I owe one and wish I hadn't. It doesn't take very good pictures. I can't get on facebook unless I try three times. It keeps logging out. I finally get online to facebook and it only lets me see a little bit of the page at a time. The screen is too small. I wish I had spent the money and bought a blackberry or iphone. The picture of the phone looks cool but it's not a good phone at all unless you just get it to call someone only give it to your kid as a 1st phone.

• 2011-06-04 17:02
  • p9Uw

I recently got one of these phones as a temp when I lost my old one and I LOVE it! yes its cheap but its functional, does eveything I need it to and I find the screen really responsive to touch. Amazing for a wee cheapy. Impressed!

• 2011-05-28 14:31
  • uBTD

It's a bit crap realy. You can't transfer files from vodafone547 to PC unless you purchase a pc suite from some doggy website.

Does anyone know how to use bluetooth connection? Do it require download some drivers too?

• 2011-05-27 00:43
  • Rxtm

> In reply to skuxxdeluxx @ 2011-04-28 12:59 from uBT4 - click to readi hv 546, fm recpshun bad, btns same colouer as ltrs & #'s so hard to see in daylight

• 2011-05-18 02:10
  • vxxc

my vodafone 547 is a new fone, got that like 2weeks ago. but for 1 week already i can't access my inbox, i can't even make or compose messages. it always says not available. why do you think i have such problem? thanks.

• 2011-05-12 03:12
  • vpg@

Itis very cheap and very fuctional. Id say it gives more than u pay for it. And it looks nice.

• 2011-05-03 12:49
  • nUkj

dis phone seems alright but which one is better vodafone 543,546 or 547

• 2011-04-28 12:59
  • uBT4

> In reply to ina @ 2011-04-10 08:35 from v3DV - click to readYes you can bluetooth. It is hard to locate though

• 2011-04-26 02:57
  • ucTe

its rubbish , don't waste your money on it , rather take your family out for a meal at burger king or something , just do not buy this phone , it is a total waste of money !!!!!!

• 2011-04-16 20:27
  • 3aSu

is this phone good??? the feature seems to be nice and cute....can i use the bluetooth to connect it with other phone??

• 2011-04-10 08:35
  • v3DV

Got the 547 becouse it is easy to use as a phone and for sending tex. All the advertisement says it has built in GPS it does'nt. You can not see the screen in strong light. Do'nt drop it as it quite frigile, get a case to put it in.

• 2011-03-21 13:25
  • 3X57
  • F

> In reply to Davo @ 2011-02-15 22:37 from vxBd - click to readre-configure touch screen settings should be fine. charger is micro usb the universal standard and most common phone charger

• 2011-03-10 13:34
  • mqMB

hey just a question is this phone like easy 2 txt on or not?

• 2011-02-17 05:28
  • UF5n

Hideous phone, press many times to get a response just to make a damn call. Hard to find a car charger that fits, absolutely not recommended, what does ZTE stand for?

• 2011-02-15 22:37
  • vxBd

how to unlock the country code of this set.

• 2011-02-10 19:01
  • Rxd$

I love this phone. Good screen, good speaker, nice design, but I wish it was a little more versatile in terms of features...

• 2011-02-05 16:02
  • pK2i

I've been comparing Vodafone 547 and Sony Ericsson Spiros's specs, they are pretty much similar with a few minor differences. I'll appreciate any suggestions that will help my made up my mind on which one should I buy?.
Sorry for the poor choice ow words English is not my main language. Thanks.

• 2011-02-03 22:04
  • gKAT

nice phone but how the hell do i get it of sleep/standby mode?

• 2011-02-02 17:43
  • SpAU

> In reply to sam woodward @ 2010-12-19 22:38 from vxGb - click to readThis is a ZTE, you get fantastic value for money. Out of all ZTE phones I have used, Orange San Fransisco, F102 etc, this has the best audio both through speaker and very decent earphone quality. It's SO CHEAP that I expect Tesco will give it free with a loaf of bread soon! Display is reasonable too, I like it a lot.

• 2011-01-24 21:26
  • nUiL

My Vodafone 547 doesn't have any games...:D

• 2011-01-23 13:12
  • JK%d
Total of 92 user reviews and opinions for Vodafone 547.