Vodafone 547 - user opinions and reviews

Vodafone

7.2
6.5
6.7

I really want to buy this fone,but is it any good? I have to get a fone soon as my old one went in the washing machine! Can anyone tell me weather i should get this fone or not, asap, please!

• 2010-10-14 20:22
  • nUYJ

This phone is actually great... extremely cheap and you receive quality!
i love it...
i had a nokia e63 but they stole it and now degraded to this.
so happy i purchased

• 2010-08-05 19:18
  • fwp9

i buy this phone one week ago and it's very lovely and easy for use,touch is great,photos also,give 10/10 and recommented to buy everyone worth for price and look style ;)

• 2010-08-05 15:13
  • 0UUW

it is 2010 already. vodafone the only phone that doesnt have any wifi. hahaha i think this will not last, since more phones are getting better and specs are more nicer and comfy.

• 2010-07-28 06:07
  • vpdx

Do somebody know how can I sync it with outlook calendar. My things were stolen therefore I bought this cheap phone. Unfortunatelly I didn't get any sw to the phone, so I was not able to synchronize it with my conntacts.
Thx in advance for your help!

• 2010-07-11 23:43
  • mYer

do u guys think tht it would last longer i mean atleast 1yrs??? i want to buy this mobile but need to knw if it last 4 atleast 1yr

• 2010-07-04 23:36
  • IaHH

i was wonderin if anyone could post some pics of them holdin the phone itself and take some pics of the menu and its layout.
would you recommend me to buy this fone

can u rite the good and bad points of this phone

• 2010-06-27 13:46
  • mpKP

PETE LOVES IT

• 2010-06-26 19:48
  • mqyd

similar specs to nokia 5230, except not a smartphone.

• 2010-05-23 20:07
  • nFF%

Look alike but in whole story it's cheaper it's cost is around 30 £ . So this mobilephone is the best buy touchscreen phone for that much money

• 2010-05-16 19:27
  • E0mD

Looks like Nokia 5800xm but aint as good as it:)

• 2010-05-14 22:07
  • mh}n

like T-Mobile Vairy Touch II it's manufacure is ZTE. Cheap usefull cellphone.

• 2010-05-01 17:40
  • E0mD
Total of 92 user reviews and opinions for Vodafone 547.