Vodafone 845 - user opinions and reviews

651965

8.2
7.7
7.4

Only been with Vodafone for a week - not able to access or set up my on-line account as the wrong email was the 'Username' also they have two databases (one being C-Board/See-Board) and one wouldn't show my number while the other wouldn't show my account details. After speaking to the call-centre opps (four times) and two on-line 'Live' chats, still a problem and not able to set up or log in.

Ask for PAK codes to move to EE. Phoned customer service for PAK codes, told have to go to the store to get them. At the store told have to phone customer service. ???? So, got the store to phone Vodafone customer service. One assistant couldn't handle Vodafone's own menu system, so gave up - got your store assistant manager to take over, he also had problems with Vodafone own call centre. in the end he spoken to 5 operators, and spent 45 mins on the phone. I was there for an hour to get PAK codes. It seems to be a problem that vodafone has two databases, and from reviewers who say they have been charged twice, the two databases could be why.

Vodafone just have not got a system in place, and you will suffer if you go with them...

• 2015-06-24 22:06
  • nF1}

I have this phone. It is soooooooooo slow.

• 2015-05-10 08:29
  • uBQW

Vodafone is the worst network provider. . .In clear words it's just F***ALL seriously. . . It's so irritating bloody every time I call someone who is again a Vodafone customer it always shows the number is switched off or out of coverage area and after trying for at least 8 to 10 times it get connected. . . I have tried Vodafone billing even prepaid and finally switched to idea which is faaaaaaar better than Vodafone.
Please go for any other network provider but don't go for Vodafone

• 2015-05-07 13:04
  • rANf

mine does not want to download games even if someone sended me some, they dont want to be updated. i was wondering that is there someone who can help me please.

• 2015-02-01 21:14
  • NmR9

Stuck in the middle ages with Android 2.1 on this phone. No updates, so a lot of modern apps don't work. Small memory is another contributing factor to this.
Physically small enough to fit in almost any pocket, which is convenient, but the small screen does make it difficult to see some apps properly. RunKeeper, for example, just fails miserably to display the Google Maps properly.
Had it unlocked to work on Orange (EE) and it works just fine for that. Would definitely go for something a bit bigger next time.

• 2015-01-10 22:29
  • dQnq

Worst Experirince I had... I met vodafone verification guy on given residential address and completed verification process by signing documents as he said. Now, he is denying that, he is irritating me and not submitting my verification clear report to Vodafone. Vodafone disconnected my services for this reason. Kothrud Mayur colony (Pune) vodafone service is irritating.. it is just mental torture..

• 2014-12-17 11:38
  • ut7A

Its A Goood . Phone...Rely

• 2014-09-21 04:58
  • Nq0}

HI I m using vodafone lscience last 1 yr......very worest serviecs....I changed my prepaid number to pospaid with 30 min....but now I want pospaid to prepaid conversion ......I m suffering from last 1month......vodafone seviecs very bad.....I vodaphone stores boys and girls don't any thing about plans....any other issues.....better change ur connection in airtel.....

• 2014-07-24 20:11
  • fCxa
  • F

I am using Vodafone from the past four years but now its service is very worst and they stale amount from my account without any reason. Customer care officers responding very harshly.

• 2014-07-11 19:36
  • fCx$

this was my first android phone although it was rubbish i loved it.

• 2014-05-09 21:22
  • mxY5

Same here observing disturbance on same network while using 3g in mumbai

• 2014-05-07 23:13
  • H4uk

Worst network in Chennai....
Disturbance during calls
Worst 3G net speed

Please don't get into Vodafone Network

• 2014-05-01 17:12
  • bCHr

Hi..I am using vodaphone 3g internet since last one year..initially it is good..but since last 2 month.,network is too slow..is anyone facing same problem. .?

• 2014-04-25 20:45
  • fCx7

The internet is way too slow,unless its facebook,accepts old android apps and incapable of vewing flash games. Its pretty good at vewing pictures and songs.The battery oveheats sometimes,so better be careful when using.To sum up, its pretty useless unless you want it for proffesional use.

• 2014-03-01 11:08
  • gxNP

Not worth buying. Too difficult. Unexpected freezing, corrupting files such as images, refusing to connect to wireless and constantly disfunctional. Sometimes doesn't display SD card content. It's ok for the first year, but you could make an infinitely better investment in a different phone.

• 2013-11-23 03:55
  • XMAG

data connection of my phone is useless...i cnt surf in any internet connecton.cn u pls help me..asap

• 2013-11-17 07:55
  • w0QB

Need a sim block reset key for my phone

• 2013-09-14 09:56
  • Ns1w

> In reply to jahal @ 2013-03-27 13:38 from PF5p - click to readmy facebook phonebook is inative,how do i activate it.i cant send a text message and lastly its been hard for me to repair my callibration ,with a new touchpad and case in nigeria.

• 2013-08-05 12:33
  • ftV7

Hi,I try to call my friends on tango but i cant hear their voices.

• 2013-07-30 20:42
  • fqEv

How do I instal whatsapp on my Vodafone 845,?
What do I do with the navigator sensor,its not working?

• 2013-07-28 16:22
  • NsiT
Total of 426 user reviews and opinions for Vodafone 845.