Vodafone Smart Tab 10 - user opinions and reviews

7.4
7.3
7.3

-NOTE: 1) I'm writting this review from a Smart Tab 10-
2) FOR THE SAME MONEY YOU CAN BUY A GOOGLE NEXUS 7 , WHICH IS WAY BETTER THAN THIS IN EVERY FIELD-
I've been "playing" with this tablet for a few months already but what I can say about it is mostly bad things. The pro is that it has great battery life compared to any smartphone I have because it has a larger battery, obviously. The battery in my device has been replaced because it broke down after a couple of months.
The cons:
>The touchscreen is slightly unresponsive and has a small delay even though the delay in the settings is set to none
>The screen resolution is very low
>The CPU is performing low. I use a CPU monitor that tracks both cores independently. While writting this one core kept running at 100% while the other ran from 60 to 100% and I was NOT multitasking.
>Early Android version, very buggy but you can install a newer version anytime so this is just a minor issue.
Quick verdict:
Don't waste your money on this. It might be named "Vodafone Smart Tab" but it's actually a ZTE product(Note that ZTE is a Chinese company, so don't expect much). As I said at the very begining, you can get a Google Nexus 7 for the same amount of money .This is definitely not worth it.

• 2013-04-18 20:55
  • ajZu

Just let me know if you want some....

• 2013-03-16 10:14
  • NFaR

where to get

• 2013-03-04 13:50
  • Mf5j

Wher I Can Buy From Saudi Arabian??
Please Help

• 2013-02-16 08:09
  • M}f$

Does it support GLONASS?
I see that it has a Snapdragon S3 processor.

• 2013-02-08 11:42
  • n7UD

finally do you advice me to buy it?
in vodafone turkey now just 150$ !
what's happening?

• 2013-02-07 16:19
  • Jbrn

I don't understand the negativity; it does everything I want and more.I've had it for months - recommended!

• 2013-02-01 19:20
  • sw{p

its really amazing......

• 2013-01-18 08:08
  • t}x6

> In reply to Alan @ 2012-12-03 19:24 from Lc3L - click to readif you get one, tell me about it too .. this stupid tab's charger is available nowhere !

• 2013-01-16 21:42
  • KI6t

> In reply to SIDDYTHEGYANI @ 2012-11-26 22:23 from IabA - click to readActuallybyou can't make calls with it, you can only send and receive text messages.

• 2013-01-13 21:02
  • fj1x

Im from Sri Lanka, my vodafone tab 7 just stop working. i stil don't know what happened, if any one knows a place to fix it plz shear it

• 2013-01-10 18:56
  • teww

im looking to find a keyboard? as this doesnt have a usb input i cant just purchase one online? does anyone know where I can get a keyboard that will fit into the 10 pin charger input???? as it says in the manual that there is usb amedded host supporting?

• 2013-01-02 04:32
  • vmGY

> In reply to vkumar @ 2012-10-08 06:36 from tUdx - click to readso nice......

• 2012-12-25 13:50
  • vwes

> In reply to Tharindu @ 2012-11-02 05:09 from v{uH - click to readfrom where did you buy it? is there a porblem with the switch on button?

• 2012-12-25 06:33
  • w98q

Only bought mine a month ago, camera and video sometimes works sometime not. Application stopped message. Has anyoneexperienced that?

• 2012-12-05 16:18
  • fXes

I have lost the charger unit to my Smart Tab 10, can anybody please advice where I may buy a new one. thanks

• 2012-12-03 19:24
  • Lc3L

> In reply to lord k @ 2012-11-21 08:18 from N9@T - click to readYes obviously you can it does uses a mini sim card isnt it if you look in the specifications.

• 2012-11-26 22:23
  • IabA

Can I make calls with my smart tab 7?

• 2012-11-21 08:18
  • N9@T

How do I switch off the auto correct? Its driving my up da wall!!! Can I make phnecalls with it?! The sales lady at vodacom told me: if u r unhappi wif it, u will b unhappi 4 2 years... That should've been a red light to me!!! I HATE my tab... Y didn't I go 4 the laptop...

• 2012-11-15 05:46
  • wMHH

Gotta 've a real headache tablet when use this tab...

• 2012-11-11 18:02
  • PF0i
Total of 143 user reviews and opinions for Vodafone Smart Tab 10.