Vodafone Smart Tab 10 - user opinions and reviews

7.4
7.3
7.3

Does it support GLONASS?
I see that it has a Snapdragon S3 processor.

• 2013-02-08 11:42
  • n7UD

finally do you advice me to buy it?
in vodafone turkey now just 150$ !
what's happening?

• 2013-02-07 16:19
  • Jbrn

I don't understand the negativity; it does everything I want and more.I've had it for months - recommended!

• 2013-02-01 19:20
  • sw{p

its really amazing......

• 2013-01-18 08:08
  • t}x6

> In reply to Alan @ 2012-12-03 19:24 from Lc3L - click to readif you get one, tell me about it too .. this stupid tab's charger is available nowhere !

• 2013-01-16 21:42
  • KI6t

> In reply to SIDDYTHEGYANI @ 2012-11-26 22:23 from IabA - click to readActuallybyou can't make calls with it, you can only send and receive text messages.

• 2013-01-13 21:02
  • fj1x

Im from Sri Lanka, my vodafone tab 7 just stop working. i stil don't know what happened, if any one knows a place to fix it plz shear it

• 2013-01-10 18:56
  • teww

im looking to find a keyboard? as this doesnt have a usb input i cant just purchase one online? does anyone know where I can get a keyboard that will fit into the 10 pin charger input???? as it says in the manual that there is usb amedded host supporting?

• 2013-01-02 04:32
  • vmGY

> In reply to vkumar @ 2012-10-08 06:36 from tUdx - click to readso nice......

• 2012-12-25 13:50
  • vwes

> In reply to Tharindu @ 2012-11-02 05:09 from v{uH - click to readfrom where did you buy it? is there a porblem with the switch on button?

• 2012-12-25 06:33
  • w98q

Only bought mine a month ago, camera and video sometimes works sometime not. Application stopped message. Has anyoneexperienced that?

• 2012-12-05 16:18
  • fXes

I have lost the charger unit to my Smart Tab 10, can anybody please advice where I may buy a new one. thanks

• 2012-12-03 19:24
  • Lc3L

> In reply to lord k @ 2012-11-21 08:18 from N9@T - click to readYes obviously you can it does uses a mini sim card isnt it if you look in the specifications.

• 2012-11-26 22:23
  • IabA

Can I make calls with my smart tab 7?

• 2012-11-21 08:18
  • N9@T

How do I switch off the auto correct? Its driving my up da wall!!! Can I make phnecalls with it?! The sales lady at vodacom told me: if u r unhappi wif it, u will b unhappi 4 2 years... That should've been a red light to me!!! I HATE my tab... Y didn't I go 4 the laptop...

• 2012-11-15 05:46
  • wMHH

Gotta 've a real headache tablet when use this tab...

• 2012-11-11 18:02
  • PF0i

please note that most of the comments are not relevant to hands on experience, im from Sri Lanka and the way it works here is quite fine and can say that it is very much similar to Huawei 7 tab . very user friendly and fast

• 2012-11-02 05:09
  • v{uH

I'm 19 and The Vodafone smart tab 10" is my first tab and the first day i had it, it froze. luckily the battery was almost dead but still. A week later it shut down and only booted up 3 hours later after i tried to turn it on again. The next day i updated the system software and after that its been fine, i only experienced slight lag and short freezing but nothing major. (I only prey it stays that way) the tab has great functionality and is "average" on the internet. Its heavy though and not as easy to carry around as the gorgeous galaxy tab! The battery on the other hand is brilliant! And lasts the entire day with full on use. The tab has recently been discontinued and i think it might be due to all the trouble with the software... still i love my Vodafone smart tab and it brings me great joy. One more thing, can anyone tell me if its possible to make and receive voice calls on this tab? And if so how...?

• 2012-10-31 23:54
  • fj1x

how much cost in US

• 2012-10-24 07:00
  • XuRx
Total of 139 user reviews and opinions for Vodafone Smart Tab 10.