Vodafone Smart Tab 10 - user opinions and reviews

Vodafone

7.4
7.3
7.3

please note that most of the comments are not relevant to hands on experience, im from Sri Lanka and the way it works here is quite fine and can say that it is very much similar to Huawei 7 tab . very user friendly and fast

• 2012-11-02 05:09
  • v{uH

I'm 19 and The Vodafone smart tab 10" is my first tab and the first day i had it, it froze. luckily the battery was almost dead but still. A week later it shut down and only booted up 3 hours later after i tried to turn it on again. The next day i updated the system software and after that its been fine, i only experienced slight lag and short freezing but nothing major. (I only prey it stays that way) the tab has great functionality and is "average" on the internet. Its heavy though and not as easy to carry around as the gorgeous galaxy tab! The battery on the other hand is brilliant! And lasts the entire day with full on use. The tab has recently been discontinued and i think it might be due to all the trouble with the software... still i love my Vodafone smart tab and it brings me great joy. One more thing, can anyone tell me if its possible to make and receive voice calls on this tab? And if so how...?

• 2012-10-31 23:54
  • fj1x

how much cost in US

• 2012-10-24 07:00
  • XuRx

is its performance good or bad

• 2012-10-24 06:58
  • XuRx

Got mine from the Vodacom Store South Africa two months ago. One thing it comes with a free neopreen sleeve and cannot find cheap cases around at all. Vodacom store ask a 6th of the item price for the original case. Rediculous. This is one heavier devices compared to the Galaxy and other to hold around and be mobile can give you some muscle cramps because of its steel edge casing. Boring android app. but has speed and fast internet connections in my area. Downloaded quite a few apps and uninstalled quite a few too from the STORE. Otherwise I am more on my BlackBerry than my clever brick I am stuck with 24 mounth contract.

• 2012-10-23 15:37
  • f4pi

> In reply to Jurie @ 2012-08-26 11:38 from rwv2 - click to readYep - I have mine about 2 months, really only use it for the internet radio app, if I look at it, it re-boots. I have a Galaxy S3, much more reliable. Its a pity it keeps rebooting because otherwise I really like like. However it is too unreliable for my work.

• 2012-10-21 22:30
  • SdVU

very beutiful look............wah

• 2012-10-08 06:36
  • tUdx
  • F

When comparing the tablets on paper and price, the Vodafone wins hands down. Ive had mine for 8 months and I am now on number 2. The first one just refused to swich on and now with the second one, I can you tube a bit before it shuts down and my internet is no longer working. I am so sick of it that I use it as a paper weight.

• 2012-09-23 15:37
  • NaIY

> In reply to ledu @ 2012-09-09 07:06 from JKW4 - click to readsexy look this tablet

• 2012-09-19 06:32
  • s8FZ

After 8 months of using this device, I can only say, very satisfied!
Rooting this device and flashing custom rom is hole new experience !
Low-cost device , but great hardware !

• 2012-09-09 07:06
  • JKW4

The worst product ever used. Had it changed twice already. Got is on contract am not sure if I can review the contract or I am just going to keep on changing it at the shop.

Very very very disappointed

• 2012-08-30 15:12
  • 9I$G

I had my tablet now for about 3 months, from the beginning it just shuts down anytime, whether you are busy using it or not. Several times now I have struggled for more than 15 minutes to get it to restart again. Does anyone have the same problem?

• 2012-08-26 11:38
  • rwv2

> In reply to BhimaShanker @ 2012-08-17 19:43 from tUdx - click to readare you useing Vodafone Smart Tab

• 2012-08-25 12:39
  • vwes

> In reply to lg gb170 @ 2012-08-09 15:17 from s8FZ - click to readWhile the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every posting. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually

• 2012-08-24 13:52

Its good to Use..

• 2012-08-17 19:43
  • tUdx

fhgfghfhfhgfgfhh bvbhhfhhjh hghjgjjhgh hghjgjhgjhghgjh hghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghjghjggggg­gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg­gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg­gggggggggggggg

• 2012-08-09 15:17
  • s8FZ

> In reply to Pauline01 @ 2012-07-09 04:47 from uBMX - click to readi am having the same problem and in addition it can nolonger recognise my sim card

• 2012-08-02 11:41
  • fmWh

cust care no 111/9825098250 3min/50ps charge.

• 2012-08-01 12:39
  • vwes

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-16 12:29 from 3sEj - click to readim using a galaxy keyboard works well with me & protects
the tablet as well try the hybrid

• 2012-07-31 09:04
  • rwKf
Total of 143 user reviews and opinions for Vodafone Smart Tab 10.