Vodafone Smart Tab 10 - user opinions and reviews

Vodafone

7.4
7.3
7.3

When comparing the tablets on paper and price, the Vodafone wins hands down. Ive had mine for 8 months and I am now on number 2. The first one just refused to swich on and now with the second one, I can you tube a bit before it shuts down and my internet is no longer working. I am so sick of it that I use it as a paper weight.

• 2012-09-23 15:37
  • NaIY

> In reply to ledu @ 2012-09-09 07:06 from JKW4 - click to readsexy look this tablet

• 2012-09-19 06:32
  • s8FZ

After 8 months of using this device, I can only say, very satisfied!
Rooting this device and flashing custom rom is hole new experience !
Low-cost device , but great hardware !

• 2012-09-09 07:06
  • JKW4

The worst product ever used. Had it changed twice already. Got is on contract am not sure if I can review the contract or I am just going to keep on changing it at the shop.

Very very very disappointed

• 2012-08-30 15:12
  • 9I$G

I had my tablet now for about 3 months, from the beginning it just shuts down anytime, whether you are busy using it or not. Several times now I have struggled for more than 15 minutes to get it to restart again. Does anyone have the same problem?

• 2012-08-26 11:38
  • rwv2

> In reply to BhimaShanker @ 2012-08-17 19:43 from tUdx - click to readare you useing Vodafone Smart Tab

• 2012-08-25 12:39
  • vwes

> In reply to lg gb170 @ 2012-08-09 15:17 from s8FZ - click to readWhile the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every posting. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually

• 2012-08-24 13:52

Its good to Use..

• 2012-08-17 19:43
  • tUdx

fhgfghfhfhgfgfhh bvbhhfhhjh hghjgjjhgh hghjgjhgjhghgjh hghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghjghjggggg­gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg­gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg­gggggggggggggg

• 2012-08-09 15:17
  • s8FZ

> In reply to Pauline01 @ 2012-07-09 04:47 from uBMX - click to readi am having the same problem and in addition it can nolonger recognise my sim card

• 2012-08-02 11:41
  • fmWh

cust care no 111/9825098250 3min/50ps charge.

• 2012-08-01 12:39
  • vwes

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-16 12:29 from 3sEj - click to readim using a galaxy keyboard works well with me & protects
the tablet as well try the hybrid

• 2012-07-31 09:04
  • rwKf

I bought my tablet last week bt i cnt access internet and cnt make calls. cn sum1 plz tell hw to access internet and hw to make calls.

• 2012-07-30 14:48
  • fwYX

If we compare the tablets respect to 2 criteria like performance and price, Vodafone tablet is really good option. I have it for 4 mounths and everything is good, i don`t have any problem with it. My friend has motorola xoom, i can say that Vodafone tablet beats motorola.

• 2012-07-23 11:08
  • piKC

> In reply to andregee @ 2012-07-11 14:12 from N7$D - click to readDid any1 manage to get an external keyboard or bluetooth or pouch for this tab??-m battling

• 2012-07-16 12:29
  • 3sEj

Nice piece. But, strugling to get cover, usb or bluetooth keyboard, alot of apps not available for this device etc etc. forced to do ui upgrade, had connection problems afterwards. Did factory reset, lost all my info, but all seems well now. Would give it a 7/10 at this stage.

• 2012-07-11 14:12
  • N7$D

• 2012-07-11 14:10
  • N7$D

i think this phone is so good . i think ther is is so good application in this phone.in short time i will get this phone .if somebody have any idea about this phone,please shre information with me.

• 2012-07-10 20:29
  • vwes

Man what a great device. Has its little malfunctions but it's like any computer one needs to learn to rectify and avoid. My baby is fast on the internet, quick response, great wifi connections, actually all connections are like magic and I am having a fab time for the past two weeks now. Keeping me awake till 12 at night. Battery is great for such a powerful device... Has many functions switched and downloaded crazy stuff from the store. Switched off background internet usage though... But I am enjoying many functions. Thanks Vodacom SA and Vodafone!

• 2012-07-10 16:21
  • f4pi

I purchased my tab not even a week ago and today it is powering off and back on again. it just keep doing it. It won't even give me a chance to log in... Does anyone know at all how this problem can be fixed??? Please HELP!!!

• 2012-07-09 04:47
  • uBMX
Total of 135 user reviews and opinions for Vodafone Smart Tab 10.