Vodafone Smart Tab 10 - user opinions and reviews

Vodafone

7.4
7.3
7.3

> In reply to Pauline01 @ 2012-07-09 04:47 from uBMX - click to readi am having the same problem and in addition it can nolonger recognise my sim card

• 2012-08-02 11:41
  • fmWh

cust care no 111/9825098250 3min/50ps charge.

• 2012-08-01 12:39
  • vwes

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-16 12:29 from 3sEj - click to readim using a galaxy keyboard works well with me & protects
the tablet as well try the hybrid

• 2012-07-31 09:04
  • rwKf

I bought my tablet last week bt i cnt access internet and cnt make calls. cn sum1 plz tell hw to access internet and hw to make calls.

• 2012-07-30 14:48
  • fwYX

If we compare the tablets respect to 2 criteria like performance and price, Vodafone tablet is really good option. I have it for 4 mounths and everything is good, i don`t have any problem with it. My friend has motorola xoom, i can say that Vodafone tablet beats motorola.

• 2012-07-23 11:08
  • piKC

> In reply to andregee @ 2012-07-11 14:12 from N7$D - click to readDid any1 manage to get an external keyboard or bluetooth or pouch for this tab??-m battling

• 2012-07-16 12:29
  • 3sEj

Nice piece. But, strugling to get cover, usb or bluetooth keyboard, alot of apps not available for this device etc etc. forced to do ui upgrade, had connection problems afterwards. Did factory reset, lost all my info, but all seems well now. Would give it a 7/10 at this stage.

• 2012-07-11 14:12
  • N7$D

• 2012-07-11 14:10
  • N7$D

i think this phone is so good . i think ther is is so good application in this phone.in short time i will get this phone .if somebody have any idea about this phone,please shre information with me.

• 2012-07-10 20:29
  • vwes

Man what a great device. Has its little malfunctions but it's like any computer one needs to learn to rectify and avoid. My baby is fast on the internet, quick response, great wifi connections, actually all connections are like magic and I am having a fab time for the past two weeks now. Keeping me awake till 12 at night. Battery is great for such a powerful device... Has many functions switched and downloaded crazy stuff from the store. Switched off background internet usage though... But I am enjoying many functions. Thanks Vodacom SA and Vodafone!

• 2012-07-10 16:21
  • f4pi

I purchased my tab not even a week ago and today it is powering off and back on again. it just keep doing it. It won't even give me a chance to log in... Does anyone know at all how this problem can be fixed??? Please HELP!!!

• 2012-07-09 04:47
  • uBMX

> In reply to Moose @ 2012-04-17 15:49 from 9xVH - click to readbest way is to open all video's with twonky, it play's all files... Hope it helps

• 2012-06-29 10:50
  • M}gx

last official update, frezing and restart problems are gone.

• 2012-06-27 19:40
  • 3MWr

Hi All
I love the tab 2months and counting no issues at all. Got it from vodacom. Does anyone know how to get the usb host to work

• 2012-06-19 11:30
  • NHZW

> In reply to Vlood @ 2012-06-09 21:34 from fj1x - click to readAnd now it freaking auto correct incorrectly. It's avi and mkv format. Now I hate this thing even more. It's freaking useless!!!!!!

• 2012-06-09 21:40

• 2012-06-09 21:39
  • fj1x

I am not happy at all with my Tablet. Had it for less than two Weeks and it refused to charge. Took it back and was told it's a software problem. They installed new software and now the thing doesn't want to play MP3, MP4, AVO or NOV. I now hate my tablet.

• 2012-06-09 21:34

hw do I make call on Vodafone smrt tab 10, what app mst i use ? plz help

• 2012-06-09 16:12
  • f3f}

it is very good tab

• 2012-05-23 07:14
  • P%%v

To my surprise it plays .flac as well so happy days...

• 2012-05-21 16:10
  • nyQd
Total of 146 user reviews and opinions for Vodafone Smart Tab 10.