Vodafone Smart Tab 7 - user opinions and reviews

Vodafone

7.3
7.2
7.1

> In reply to has @ 2013-02-19 13:25 from mQAG - click to readcheck in your area if there is a vodacom shop, go there and ask them i did it the last time i lost mine, they will order one for u but it might take time

• 2013-02-19 20:57
  • fXuE

my usb cable for zte smart tab 7 3g has been damaged , can any body tell me from where i can buy the particular 40 pin cable for my my tablet or please give me a link of website?

• 2013-02-19 13:25
  • mQAG

Hi, can someone please help. Just bought the Smart Tab 7 but already it says Android failed

• 2013-02-16 05:06

• 2013-02-16 05:05
  • N7$J

May anyone help, my vodafone smarttab 7 is failing to charge and just about 6month that I bought it. What could be the problem.

• 2013-01-26 14:56
  • 9yjN

Can anybody help me. I have charge Smarttab and pressed the on button for 20 sec nothing is happening,and i still have used it, and no blinking red light coming on. i have charge it for more then 3 hours

• 2013-01-19 12:31
  • fweh

• 2013-01-19 12:24
  • fweh

Good but not nice.

• 2013-01-14 10:56
  • Y}K4

> In reply to Tastic @ 2012-11-21 13:58 from rvM1 - click to readDon't panic. Keep pushing the on off button for 20 sec or longer than the red led will start blinking. That's the reset for this tab.
I have had the same issue. Just keep it half an hour to charge and than it should go as i have written above.
Write if is no go.

• 2013-01-10 21:58
  • 0U1A

wow

• 2012-12-04 13:35
  • MVg6

Hi to all can some one please help?!! I have vodafone smart tab 7 and I used it a day ago and charged it via my usb on my pc. So all went well but now its not charging not switching on NO NOTHING!!!!!

Help PLEASE

• 2012-11-21 13:58
  • rvM1

Good entry level tablet. I've played with it for a bit and it's not very responsive. It feels sluggish even compared to cheaper tablets.

• 2012-11-16 21:26
  • spt7

how do you work skype video in this i bought it recently . is it supported.

• 2012-11-09 22:20
  • ppGh

I would like to point ot that, for a few weeks now, Vodafone offers a new 7 inches tab made by Lenovo which seems to be much more stable. It would be interesting if you would do a review of this one!

• 2012-11-09 08:50
  • mjPY

Does Smart Tab 7 support whatsapp?

• 2012-11-06 15:19
  • Nh49

how do i get my internet working

• 2012-11-01 14:30
  • NmtR

> In reply to Lizna @ 2012-10-30 08:50 from NH}2 - click to readI own one just cant make voice calls and now can anyone tell me if its posible to add microsoft soft wares

• 2012-10-30 18:34
  • N7$J

I want to upgrade my current phone with this tablet, as it says it makes calles as well, is this true?

I would like to know if the tablet has wifi and if it will be compattable with an Android Keybord? Also, does it need an external modem, or is it already built in? Also, is the tablet Whatsapp compattible?

• 2012-10-30 08:50
  • NH}2

Hi guys ..... First off awesome TAB!

for the price to features ratio is excellent. The only thing that was a pain was that the OS ver 3.2 honeycomb doesn't support voice calls, but the phone does support it, so to be able to use that function you'll have to flash a custom ROM to it, (unfortunately non of the oficial updates fix it)

Heres the link if anyone has this problem:

• 2012-10-17 10:21
  • f05d

one must tell me if vodacom tab 7 support whatsapp support

• 2012-10-11 21:19
  • fnpt
Total of 93 user reviews and opinions for Vodafone Smart Tab 7.