Vodafone Smart Tab 7 - user opinions and reviews

7.1

wow

• 2012-12-04 13:35
  • MVg6

Hi to all can some one please help?!! I have vodafone smart tab 7 and I used it a day ago and charged it via my usb on my pc. So all went well but now its not charging not switching on NO NOTHING!!!!!

Help PLEASE

• 2012-11-21 13:58
  • rvM1

Good entry level tablet. I've played with it for a bit and it's not very responsive. It feels sluggish even compared to cheaper tablets.

• 2012-11-16 21:26
  • spt7

how do you work skype video in this i bought it recently . is it supported.

• 2012-11-09 22:20
  • ppGh

I would like to point ot that, for a few weeks now, Vodafone offers a new 7 inches tab made by Lenovo which seems to be much more stable. It would be interesting if you would do a review of this one!

• 2012-11-09 08:50
  • mjPY

Does Smart Tab 7 support whatsapp?

• 2012-11-06 15:19
  • Nh49

how do i get my internet working

• 2012-11-01 14:30
  • NmtR

> In reply to Lizna @ 2012-10-30 08:50 from NH}2 - click to readI own one just cant make voice calls and now can anyone tell me if its posible to add microsoft soft wares

• 2012-10-30 18:34
  • N7$J

I want to upgrade my current phone with this tablet, as it says it makes calles as well, is this true?

I would like to know if the tablet has wifi and if it will be compattable with an Android Keybord? Also, does it need an external modem, or is it already built in? Also, is the tablet Whatsapp compattible?

• 2012-10-30 08:50
  • NH}2

Hi guys ..... First off awesome TAB!

for the price to features ratio is excellent. The only thing that was a pain was that the OS ver 3.2 honeycomb doesn't support voice calls, but the phone does support it, so to be able to use that function you'll have to flash a custom ROM to it, (unfortunately non of the oficial updates fix it)

Heres the link if anyone has this problem:

• 2012-10-17 10:21
  • f05d

one must tell me if vodacom tab 7 support whatsapp support

• 2012-10-11 21:19
  • fnpt

An addition to a technicianś tool kit.
Using android means you can install Terminal emulator, wifi analysers, rdp, ssh_clients, Tor, it even has an application called Torch that turns the screen to an illumiator

You can squeeze it to in your pocket´s.....

It really depends on your imagination what you do next.

Best thing since I discovered a ratchet screwdriver.

• 2012-09-27 08:13
  • fuvc

I am experiencing problems with saving and reading files on the Micro SD in my tablet. it is not the card as it works fine in my phone. If I transfer files on my laptop from the laptop to the tablets micro sd i often battle to read it. What am i doing wrong or is there some setting I am not aware off? I do have the software required to read the file on my tablet as well.

• 2012-09-23 16:53
  • f4H8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-14 14:47 from 3sEj - click to readHi you can use a third party app like in my country you can use an app call fnb connect www.fnbconnect.co.za or skype or maybe even try viber.Hope that helps

• 2012-09-17 22:14
  • frVp

How Much Dose It Cost & From Where Can I Get it Any One Can Advice Me . THX For Quick Answer

• 2012-09-15 15:38
  • NhEG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-14 14:47 from 3sEj - click to readSms are availble

• 2012-09-14 17:57
  • pqxt

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-07-01 11:12 from fjRj - click to readUnfortunately, voice calls, sms's and mms's aren't supported.

• 2012-09-14 14:47
  • 3sEj

its a very good service.

• 2012-08-16 14:27
  • tUdx

suppaarbb....Tab,,i like it

• 2012-07-27 21:42
  • v{Re
Total of 104 user reviews and opinions for Vodafone Smart Tab 7.