Vodafone Smart Tab II 10 - user opinions and reviews

5.6

I'm looking for a cover for my smart tab 2 10, any suggestion? Thanks

• 2014-10-27 12:08
  • H8}d

I already junk my vodafone smart tab 10 there's no available charger to buy since my tab is only months older waste of money

• 2014-10-24 10:23
  • vpY2

I've been using a Tab II 7 for about 18 months and while the tablet looks stylish the main issue I've found is the lack of internal memory. When trying to download apps I've been messaged that there is not enough internal memory and I should uninstall apps in order to install the new one. Uninstalling system apps that you don't use is not a good idea as the functionality of the tablet can be affected. In my case, I couldn't see, when the tablet was connected to my pc, the internal and external storage folders, also, apps took a long time to download and the music player and gallery stopped working. The other issue experienced was that the screen is not very responsive and would require two or three taps to respond.

• 2014-09-05 14:47
  • pS4e

Do you have charger available?

• 2014-03-05 15:43
  • P%uZ

> In reply to Soares @ 2013-07-02 01:15 from 3V57 - click to readTo connect your smart tab to a windows 8 PC, install mobogenie on your PC. Go to www.mobogenie.com

• 2014-01-16 14:12
  • fuTw

can i make a call with this lenovo apart from the video call and the front camera is not clear what do i do and does it have a flash

• 2013-11-04 18:31
  • N7Dn

How can use it to call someone apart from video calling

• 2013-10-15 18:51
  • NsHZ

I cant dare compare thiz wizard gadget to ipad or galaxy tab......its the calibre of the latest samsung galaxy note 3..u wont regret buying this

• 2013-09-22 14:32
  • rreQ

Men, I bought this device on 21st August 2013 and has come to love it. I had seen a colleague, a workamate with an apple ipad and came to love tablets. I can tell you that this vodafone tablet has very many advantages over the apple ipad I had seen with their numerous restrictions. I work for a telecommunication industry and can testify this.

• 2013-09-07 09:08
  • Sbcq

It only has Internal Memory (16GB) and i can't connect it with my PC with Windows 8. The setup program that comes with this teblet only works with Win XP, Vista and Win 7. With Win 8 an message like this apperar: "Can't detect OS type. Please install driver manually".
In general is a good tablet, with 3G (limited to 14,4 Mbps), wi-fi, GPS, front and rear camera. The battery holds for about 9 hours, and the touch is nice.

• 2013-07-02 01:15
  • 3V57

I bought this beautiful device, yesterday in Kisumu Kenya. I must say that this is the ssssswwwweeeeeeeeetest android device I have ever come across. Everything is good, from battery performance to multitasking. I recommend that you buy this awesome gadget. enjoy.

• 2013-05-26 12:24
  • N7Dq

its emaging i am ceticfied

• 2013-05-20 06:03
  • vwes

Is there a possibility to have a different hardware specifications? Mine is with Atom Z2760 CPU, 32 Gb eMMC, HDMI, 3550 mAh battery. These are the differences with the specification here. When I was in China 1 week ago, saw many excellent copies of all kind of electronics so I doubt if mine is not in fact a copy.

• 2013-05-06 08:40
  • SHpv

!threre is no hdmi port!

• 2013-03-29 23:51
  • 0Ttx

its good one

• 2013-02-06 06:41
  • 956S

> In reply to tasos @ 2013-01-25 20:05 from 0ZqA - click to readIt has micro sd card. just have a good look

• 2013-02-02 10:38
  • fjRR

i just bought one but it has no micro SD slot. So the available memory is just internal one.

• 2013-01-25 20:05
  • 0ZqA

is it good

• 2013-01-06 10:00
  • vG$j

Hi dear one.I truly want to tell you that as a top expert of knowledge,this tab has ultera superior qualities that many famous brands lack it.For checking the 100 afirmation qualities,I should have close access to the tab to search and test and select its rank among all the tabs and annouce it openly in all medias.Just well done.

• 2012-12-29 02:34
  • a39p

> In reply to danielsfetcu @ 2012-11-25 14:17 from 0U4N - click to readavailable now in romania at mobile zone ro

• 2012-12-08 18:29
  • 0Uax
Total of 25 user reviews and opinions for Vodafone Smart Tab II 10.